I just sold ALL of my LINK... fuck this scamcoin

I just sold ALL of my LINK... fuck this scamcoin

if I could meet whoever told me to buy this at 45 cents id punch them in the fucking face... fucking scamming piece of shit i hope you get yours

LOL YOU SOLD?

>Literally bought high and sold low

That's a good goy, why don't you go ahead and masturbate to your favorite waifu today. You've earned it champ.

At least you learned your lesson. Never fall for Pajeet hype shilling, especially not for a fucking ERC20 token

>bought at $.45
>sold at $.3
>-33%
Nice, buy high, sell low.

I also sold. I don't even care anymore if it moons in 2 months. I just don't get it how you can literally fuck some good coin with a solid concept over so hard. I just fucking want to punch this idiot devs in their moronic faces.

There is just no reason for anyone to buy at this state. Maybe I enter again when it finally bottomed out. But don't expect it to move anywhere in the next weeks with those autistic fucks developing this garbage. Biggest error in my cryptohistory since LBC. This will just continue to bleed.

Everybody is frustrated now, the hype is gone. Only some deluded iron hands still hold until they turn jelly as well after it is sub 5kish. There is no uptrend. And why should there be any?

Pajeet ERC20 coin, what do you expect.

id rather lose 33% than deal with another DGB situation.. I am down 60% there

Why are my link crashing, what the fuck happened?

Answer me Veeky Forums, you fucking talked me into this shit.

anyone who sold LINK needs one of these

It's likw you fags enjoy losing money.

Smart money is invested elsewhere. Dumb money watches their token bleed to death.
Dont be a retard, get out NOW

I avoided all your pump and dump scams like ELIX and ODN but fell for the biggest of em all. Well played biz, well played...

HOLY SHIT AT 29 CENTS

>not selling and rebuying at 4000 sats

Sorry you can't bring yourself to hold a coin for more than two weeks. Maybe crypto isn't for you.

Just sold half my stack and put a buy order at 4200. See y'all niggas down there.

Bro LINK is shit and has already big cap, you should look onto some gemmes such as SUMOKOIN

I sold 40k at 47c, thanks for the profit guys

I'm in a private Slack with many whales and influential people (not Ian Balina-tier, actual coin developers and entreprise-level influencers) and many of them are accumulating LINK right now.

Just thought I'd tell you retards since I'm bled dry from all the recent ICOs and I'm not personally profiting from LINK dropping.

Whales dont sit in slack.

tell us more...

it won't make it there

Lmao I bought at ten cents. You people are legit retarded if you're selling this coin before there is any actual news.

Believe me some of the biggest whales are also the most active in there, because trading crypto is basically their only full-time job.

No, information asymmetry and all. Just know that LINK is one of the very few alts they are actually accumulating since most of them don't bother with smaller coins that have too low volume. They're not even bothering trying to guess the PBC privacy coin for instance, since the pump will be so short lived it's only good for smallish positions.