Would people take Elon Musk as seriously if he kept his fucked up hairline?

Would people take Elon Musk as seriously if he kept his fucked up hairline?

(For mods: this is Veeky Forums related, since fucked up hairline is high test.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

has he ever said what kind of treatment he went through?

Probably, its not like hes anywhere near attractive anyway. And other tech billionaires are ugly as shit too, like Bill Gates.

I don't think he said it, but it's pretty clearly hair transplant.

>Would people take Elon Musk as seriously if he kept his fucked up hairline?

Do people take him seriously now?

What's weird is that it seems that he really didn't care that he has a JUST haircut. Wonder what pushed him to do the transplantation.

Lmao his kids will be ugly.

What kind of surgery does he have going on there btw? He looks way different.

He would have been better off if he hust embraced it. Because now I just think he's an insecure pussy.

different angle and yes, most of the time hair is the difference between chad or creep. brad pitt, colin farrell, john snow. None of them would have made it without hair.

This.

People saying hair doesn't matter are lying to themselves.

Hair transplant and reduced his body fat %

His jaw looks real different, I'm not sure that can be just bf.

It's also the hair. The new one make the head looks longer and the chin narrower and sharper.

Thats mostly angles lighting and expression with reduced bf% helping

hes like 20 years older in the second pic

he got the hair transplant...he's a futurist...he probably exercises, dabbles in ergogenics, v healthy

Ayy lmao

Probably FUE, best one you can get

jaw alteration and hair transplant

definitely not

same thing with lebron, he may be a 6'8" high test mega athlete worth almost a billion but people just shit on him constantly until he fixed his hair

This
People forget that as they age the fat deposits in their cheeks reduce and The skin sags over time causing the face to become elongated

That looks like A LOT of hair was transplanted though. I wasn't aware transplants worked for hairlines that far receded.
I'm thinking hairpiece to be honest.

People were just poking fun at it.

What's worse than a bad hairline is trying to keep together a shitty haircut.

If Lebron shaved his head no one would care.

CEO of Amazon shaves his head because he went bald at the top and no one cares about it

Guys. two packets of proscar I ordered last week just arrived at my house and now Im too afraid to take the plunge. What do I do?

>What's worse than a bad hairline is trying to keep together a shitty haircut.

Sure, it's the same thing for height. People like RDJ who stand on their toes to compensate get made fun of 1000x more than people who are just short and are OK with themselves

With FUE you can replace as much as you have donor hairs for. What he needed for his hairline was easily do-able

>you can replace as much as you have donor hairs for.
Theoretically, yes. There's a reason people who are fully bald don't get transplants and why they're desperately trying to clone hair. Musk was almost completely bald on top.

I don't think it's impossible for him that he got a transplant, but if he got one, his doctor did an oustanding job.

>not attractive

his mother was a model. He dated a model in college before he made it. The guy is objectively good looking.

Nevermind, just looked at other pictures of him. Definitely a transplant. His hairline is very high and very thin up front.

Shove it up ya pooper.

what mode is this?

Only us autists can notice these tiny details.

A basic vagina will see nothing out of ordinary and keep shlicking at Elon.

>I got hundreds of millions of dollars and people think I'm the biggest visionary in the world mode

>I'm a workaholic, don't do sports, don't have time for healthy meals but somehow didn't get fat yet mode

Wesley Sneijder?

Arjen robben

There are only two types of people that give a shit about bald people.

Teenagers, and TV/movie producers.

Teenagers are retarded and judgmental, and being at the ugliest point in their lives, they project their insecurities onto everyone else.

movie/tv producers don't cast bald people because they don't look as good on camera usually.

Unless you are on camera all the time, baldness isn't a big deal. I have a huge bald spot on the top of my head, and I pull more pussy now than I did when I had hair. To be fair, I started balding at 17, when I was a deform teenager, but still.

baldness might make you seem old, but oldness is distinguishing for men. For every girl that doesn't like you because you are bald, there is a girl that doesn't care or does like you being bald.

The only real flaw of being bald is sunburns on the scalp. It's very thin skin and sunburns SUUUUCK. Also, I gotta wear a hat all the time in the winter and i hate hats.

Yeah, I hate that the skin on top of my head seems to be "lower quality". When I shave the head, the top hurts as fuck, and fills my razor with skin remains, while shaving the head around is beautiful.

he's pump monkey piece of shit no matter how his hair looks like

>somehow
what is cocaine?

This isn't fucking jeopardy you nigger xD

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
> genius
> worth billions of dollars
> still a beta

weeping willow mode

>dont have time for healthy meals
This man could have an entire resturant follow him everywhere he goes, cooking the best of foods.