>started smoking again after quiting for 1 year
>started uni again and fail to go to classes
>shit blood every day
>totally broke
>gf considers breaking up because I'm mean because my life isn't going well

barely

Another year

by a thread

I literally can't sleep at night because I'm Legitimately concerned I'm going to die without ever experiencing what It's like to be loved

Soon from my neck, I hope.

>haven't lifted at all this holiday weekend
>lifting this morning
>pic related

better now than i've been in months. been 5 months since ex gf broke up with me, and just now slowly starting to get back on my feet and be mentally ok

what the h*ck? why are you all so depressed?

because life is hard sometimes
especially when you're too stupid to make decisions because all your past ones were shit

Don't ask a question you don't want an answer to.

>went to a psytrance event, took 2 tabs of dom
>been awake since saturday 0400, event at 2200 to 1300 today
>somehow dom is still fucking with my head, feeling depressed, wondering if i might end up slaving away in a shitty ass job with no education, stuck in a shitty ass one room flat, almost broke, no friends....

gonna ride it out though, sometimes these bad trips give me a little kick to maybe try something to get my head out of my own ass

Because my sister died over the weekend

Please go to doctor for that bleeding ass, user.

Also I'm all right OP, thanks for asking.

My squat isn't going so well planned on dropping it for leg press but leg press hurts my knees

tfwnogf

Already was, told me that's totally normal sometimes. The wound is probably at the end of my intestines, because the blood isn't dark

What job?

i'm alone, i'm fine though

30's
Birthday this week
Never made more money, never been in better shape, and never looked better, or had better social skills.

That being said, depressed due to my inability to not fall in love 6 times a day.

Condolences, user.

8 days without fucking my gf, I'm literally Jerkin off everyday. This isn't me. How do you guys deal without having sex for months?

Caveats
I am promiscuous and vain, i do not have a problem fucking around, but i do have an unhealthy need to have someone love me, to the point it is pathological.

Solid 6 feet even, 180's in lbs, single digit body fat.

Girl I slept with last night said my hair was shedding. I've only been on creatine for a month or so, so I'm starting to worry

I hope you and your family are well user

warehouse picker

Getting there thanks OP
just coming to terms with body dysmorphia & a friends suicide
aside that life is peachy

whats the best thing to stick up your butt to massage your prostate?

Good and bad
>had a big party I was waiting for for a whole month that got cancelled. I was planning on finally getting rid of my crippling autism with girls here
>still not done my uni application which everyone else has and deadline is soon
>behind on work for all my subjects
>only did 2 gym days this week because procrastination

On the plus hand
>might be getting a interview for a part time job at a restaurant near my house

Overall it's going pretty well
>Broke my PR for bench
>Squat coming along nicely
>Deadlift is lacking but is progressing well
>went bouldering with an old friend I haven't seen in awhile yesterday
>Havin trouble bulking but thanksgiving is helping out
>50 matches on tinder for the past 4 days
>Colorado girls are amazing
Only thing that remotely sucks is that I got to drive back to college tomorrow

Cause they're not on gear like you, test is the best antidepressive senpai.

>everyone on fit is a stud

crazy

bored but also not studying for exam tomorrow so kinda stressed out as well

bretty good actually hbu?

let's say hypothetically speaking that there is this girl i fancy and hypothetically speaking she fancys me too what do?

It's a bit of a mixed bag
>really good at my job
>making a ton of money
>in pretty good physical shape
>still have crippling depression
I have no idea why I'm sad all the time. I never talk to anyone once I leave work, and I know that's part of it but I'm too depressed/nervous to actually go out and do anything. Oh well, at least I have my money.

Bad, man

Bite the nail and ask her if she wants to go to dinner with you like a functioning adult.

okay and let's say hypothetically speaking there's this other guy who is also a player in this whole hypothetical game what do?

You never know till you ask

>break his knee caps
No girl wants to be with a fucking cripple

How many of you guys are slowly realizing that non-graduate school college education is a meme?

>go to school for exercise phys
>have a 3.81 GPA and a slightly above average GRE
>Rejected from the only PT school that's 2 states away

About to just fucking quit, get the NASM / ACSM Personal Trainer Cert. And just fucking go to work. I'm pretty Veeky Forums and have zero other interests besides reading books...

And if that falls through I'm just gonna say fuck my life and either join the army rangers or become a fucking ship welder

hmmmm
well that is true to some extent i believe

Invite both for dinner and let them fight over your love pencil.

i'm comfortable that i would win although i promised never to hurt someone just for a girl

Still bite the nail. If you get rejected stop making contact with her and move on.

After months of working out and feeling decent about my self, I managed to hook up with a girl on tinder. I honestly thought no one would ever want to sleep with me. Unfortunately I was fucking nervous and the sex sucked plus I came quick. I don't think I'll get to see her again and I think hooking up might generally make me feel like shit, my depression kicked up terribly after this.

but going in for the kill while there is another guy will only make the outcome worse for me wouldn't it?

Do you like this other guy? If not, go for it!

Where can I meet non shit-teir women? Obviously not bars. Do dating sites work at all?

Man, I want some cinnamon toast crunch

How?

Worst case scenario you have to have the conversation explaining to her that you liked her romantically and that since she made her choice there is no longer any need to be in contact as that's just going to put unnecessary stress in your life.

If you are hesitant because the other male is your friend your a faggot for even developing feeling in the first place though...

Depends...how old are you?

If you are < 30 years old give up because they don't exist yet or are in the top .1% of females

Veeky Forums is a haven for the introverted and depressed, either because you can get things off your chest or you can relate to other people for a change.

Most Anons on Veeky Forums tend to be depressed that they bust ass to be in good shape yet aren't receiving the perks of it (pussy, gains, love, etc...).

School is okay, work is over because of weather, gym life is decent even though I've lost a little bit of weight from stress and cutting too hard. Realized recently that all my friends don't like like me anymore because I'm so miserable and jaded. Also realized I don't much care for them because they're all 20 year old alcoholics and drug users.

Can't seem to attract any girls despite being 6'3" and in excellent shape. Starting to think I'm just fucking ugly.

21. Basically been in a relationship since I was 16 so I'm not really sure how to do this lol

Five scoops.

why would it if she's into you, too?
unless, as other anons have mentioned, he's a friend/someone you have to see regularly. be aware that it most certainly fucks up the relationship to your friend.

Don't worry about finding someone to fall in love with. Take them as they come for right now

Females at your age are in a sellers market and they all know it. Things start to turn around in your late 20s. Just focus on your career and yourself and then when you are around 30 look for a female in her late 20s that has:
>had less than 10 sexual partners
>no children
>hasn't been married yet
>no tattoos
>natural hair color
>only has ear lobe piercings
>make 40k a year at least
and here's a big one
>who has a family that would like to meet you after you have been dating for about a month or 2.

About 10% of females can fulfill this criteria at 27...find them, they ARE out there

>working again in another country
>three weeks left
>going back home after
>to live with my parents again until spring
>when i'll come back here to work and save up money again
Honestly I don't know why I do it. Just going through the motions.

I don't want to work here because it makes me miserable, even though the money is much better than anything I'd earn at home. I don't want to go back to my parents place because its even more depressing and there is fuckall to do there. I also don't want to spend my hard earned money on renting a place of my own, since it seems like a waste and without any work back home I'll probably just end up drinking and doing drugs as usual. I don't have enough saved up to buy an apartment and no way in hell am I taking a loan.

So, why do I still bother?

getting shitfaced regularly

I don't know.

Last night I dreamt that my entire apartment was flooding from wave after wave of seawater surges outside. I didn't notice until I tried to flush the toilet and it just overflowed, and poured out chunks of shit, seaweed, and broken dying crabs. All I could do was try my best to stop the water from flooding in and mop up what I could, but it just kept flowing in from my kitchen door. The entire time I felt like I couldn't breath, and that my body was wired out as if I was on acid. I'd wake up every few minutes screaming in my bed and unable to move, and I'd notice the time and curse at myself over and over again that I was late for work before I blacked out and was dragged back into that same flooding apartment. Then I finally woke up and noticed that everything above, even waking up previously, was just a dream. I was drenched in sweat, thrashed all the covers away, and screaming. I don't have anyone else to talk about this to in my life, and I'm sorry for posting it. Just wanted to let some one know.

I wake up sometimes in mid-sprint, screaming in god knows what room I was able to make it too while asleep.
Everytime this happens I feel like I'm dying, and everytime I fall when I gain consciousness.
Very rarely do I remember what I was thinking/dreaming but I've always knew it was something intrusive/demeaning contrary to just scary.
Past year or so I've been able to finally remember a couple and each one involves me getting raped/almost getting raped/murdered by someone I love, and usually it takes form in one of the few childhood memories I can remember.
We're gonna make it bruh.

>broke up with gf 3 months ago
>banging traps and girls, void still there
>started smoking again
>still lifting but the iron does not take the pain away
>grades barely staying in 3.5 range
>i just finished a letter to her

wish me luck brahs

Pretty good. I'm persevering through shit times and i'm pretty good at it now.

Ever since the love of my life left me i swore to better myself in every single way looks wise, mentally etc..

Over the course of 6 months ive achieved the following

>Lost 30lbs
>Got rid of acne (accutane)
>Quit smoking
>Became interested in fashion so decided to get a fashionable new wardrobe
>Did no fap (cured my PIED)

My current goals righy now is
>Gaining muscle
>Get a part time job so i can afford things i need
>Get a gf
>Start playing the piano again
>Be overall happy and confident with myself

DONT PLEASE DONT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
IM BACK WITH ME EX AND I AM MISERABLE!!!
I felt the void and the soulcrushing loneliness,just like you, and wrote a letter,just like you.
We got back together and at the beginning it was nice, but now the same problems return, alongside with the crushing weight if guilt if I end this again.

Stop user, there ia a reason why you broke up. Stop stop stop and live and fight through the void, it's better than going back into the past!

3 weeks, more or less, with only two smoked cigs!

You fucking faggot, you give her that letter and you are forever a fucking cuck. Crumple it up, shove it up your ass and quit being a bitch.

So, pretty good I'd say!

Don't do it user. I know you think that this will cure the void, but all it will do is leave you with a greater pain and restart the whole process. I've been trying to get over my bitterness over breaking up with my ex for two years and just managed to do it now. I know nothing we say can really change your mind, but please know that we're here to try to save you from that mess.

Just live your life, another will come. Even then, you don't need one to be happy. Follow your hobbies, dreams, and hang out with your friends and family. Success is what will bring happiness first, and women second.

took some sips before training then went into the sauna and nearly fainted in the shower

drinking to much coffee and sips but how else am I supposed to stay awake? After going to work and training there would only be 1-2 hours of free time when I want to get 8 hours of sleep, how do you do it?

why do you do this to me? I need to go to sleep but all these feels hold me awake

life is too short to let the things that don't matter get in the way. we fall in love and we forget what it means to love and be mindful of what we have.

i have to take this risk. nobody can see it for me, and I must see it for myself.

you especially. take a walk, realize that your problems with her are illusions, limits, if you will, and that you have it within you, as a man, to fix them and live a happy life with her. you tell yourself that you got back with her out of fear, but the truth is that you got with her out of love. remember that.

Ok godspeed then user

Honestly, I'm pretty damned good. Waiting for responses from med school is a bitch (c'mon, Drexel!) but things are looking up. Gainfully employed, dating a girl for 8 months and I really care about her, and I'm finally getting back into the gym.

To all of you guys, hang in there. Good days are on the way.

I'm proud of you for making gains, growing, trying something new and learning from the experience.

but user are you in love with her, or the idea of her?

There's a reason she's your ex ib the first place user doesn't matter what reason but it'll always be there

Fuck she is so pretty in this movie

too bad she is a jew

I
Am
So
Lonely
And I'm holding onto a relationship that is a link to the past, when i had friends and fun, but thia relationship is making me ever more sad

This
Problems which existed in the first place and made you end the relationship will always come back. Unless the reason was distance, it's never good to get back with an ex. Also guilt feeling for ending it again is something which will hinder you in finding someone else user.

break up and find someone you're happy with

Oh you silly silly you

>have gf for a few months, hate it
>finally be single again, love it
>several months later want back in

Im trying but I'm scared
Who are you to judge

iktfb

scared is good fight against it

How come everyone on fit is slaying ton of girls when they are single and can easily get girlfriends but then get sad, get gf, break up, slay tons of girls single, cycle continues?

Already posted this in another thread, but I didn't get too many responses

Thinking about leaving my job as a server. Been at this restaurant for 5 years and it's really killing me. I'm still in college, but fucking hell its kicking my ass. I should have been done with my degree, but I dropped and failed a few classes, so I'm very behind. I hate my accounting major and I just want to quit. I feel like school just isn't for me.

I thought about going for a administrative assistant at a hospital. I'll get paid $16-$19 an hour and I won't have to run around and kiss ass to get any tips. Because it's the holiday season, we have been getting pretty busy. I've been making more tips, but once the holidays are over I'm sure it will go back down. I feel like the Admin job is boring and soul crushing. I also feel like it won't really take me far in life, but I guess it's still better than a server, right?

Also I'm slowly losing in touch with all my friends. They are all moving away and starting their own lives without me in the picture. The loneliness is getting to me.

I judge you and m conclusion is you're dumb for staying in a bad relationship as in bad for you

DELET THIS

What r u scared about user?

She is so gorgeous. How do the jews keep pumping out such incredible specimens?

Being completely alone, losing the last friends that remain when letting go of my so because they are all friends,too, and in the case of me breaking up, I'd be the asshole and they would all chose against me, i guess

Sometimes i wish i would just finish my studied here and move to another city, start a new life with new friends
But I'd probably find none there, as well

Veeky Forums is not for happy people.
Get off my board.

maybe the idea of her. i have a bad habit of doing these things. but what if not being with someone you fell in love with, someone you shared such a special connection with, because you refused to see past the trivial shit, is the biggest mistake you can make?

people can forgive. and grow. time heals all wounds and I think people stop being mindful and fully present. They stop pushing past these things and they let mistakes consume them. I will not be that man.

Good luck user!

I'm sick of this.
I'm going to start trying. Inner peace here I come.