Just a reminder wh*Tes nords ancestors were MEDITERRENEAN BULL's cumbuckets, nothing more

Just a reminder wh*Tes nords ancestors were MEDITERRENEAN BULL's cumbuckets, nothing more...

We know who the Etruscans were, let’s face it...

Sumerians came from hyperborea therefore they are nordic descendants ;) Just like Greeks ;)

whitoids BTFO

Ancient Meds were BLACK

>nords
>human

I wonder what happened to people who dared to called their Nordic master Augustus like that :)

I do too
you seem to not like nords a lot though
you're implying that they were raped out of existence in the mediterranean and the survivors were forced to live in mudhuts

that's not very nice of you

but then again it's in their nature to get raped so it's possible :^)

>/pol/ posting on Veeky Forums
as expected of filthy swarthy m*d
>The Greeks, as well as the Sumerians, claimed they originally came from a land they called Hyperborea ("the utmost north", "the land beyond the northern wind"), but this land was also - by the Romans - called Ultima Thule ("the utmost Thule"). So Hyperborea, Ultima Thule and Atlantis are all names of Scandinavia, and all the European tribes that day are living outside Scandinavia once emigrated from this land, some time in Antiquity or later.
Nordic man created your civilization. You took over it and destroyed it all. Then you begged us to return to protect you (Varangians).

I'll wait for the genetic study you have to back your claims up

until then, let us admire nordic culture

>gayreek larping together with his turk master as a non white being

The other way, swarthyman :)

>left man is not even a real m*d
LOL

why don't you post a real m*diterrenean, without any Nordic admixture, swarthyboy?

still waiting for your study :^)

Why is this board so shit.

still waiting for you to post a real, gracile m*d

excluded: tall, athletic, white skinned or light eyed "meds" who you always post instead of posting real ones

Fun fact: You can't be a pure m*dshit and be tall.

your damage control is worse than your ethnic birthrates
come on, you can do better. I believe in you!

weak swarthoid propaganda + your projection

still waiting for you to post a real m*diterrenean "man"

based nordicus killing m*d shits

how about you man up and substantiate your claims? Burden of proof is on you famalam

>man up
nevermind, you'd rather chop your dick off :^)

>say doctors
who cares lol

At least Sweden has an actual economy, while you live in a miserable shithole in debt where nobody works, because m*diterreneans in general have small skulls (and brains).

Also still waitng for you to post a REAL m*diterrenean "man".

you can be butthurt AND post your studies you know
if you have any, that is

Ottomans were also actually quite Nordic. They had haplogroup R1a-Z93, which means their ancestors were Nordic Scythians.

In some way, we can treat 1453 as a year of a Nordish victory over swarthoid larpy-roman losers :)

arab/turk/ admixture turned m*ds into least productive people in europe

>PIGS swarthyman trying to prove Sweden is "third world country".
So pathetic. How about you stop being lazy and go to work? Or is your brain to small to do so?

also... STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO POST A REAL GRACILE M*D.

I thought you could back your claims up
what happened?
aren't you supposed to be the smart one with the facts and all?

>muh architecture
If your race is so great, then:
>why does it speak a NORDIC-made language? and WEWUZ Indo-European (Nordic) civilizations?
>why does it see light eyed people as better than their own (you frequently post Nordic-admixed "meds" to prove you are superior)
>why do you live in a miserable shithole in debt, while the NORDIC man lives like a real hardworking man with an honour?

boring board
leaving this here

snowniggers can keep thinking they're better while jamal rapes their wife and daughter (and doesn't get deported)

weak bait m8
goodnight

>several cherrypicked myccenean m*dshits are similiar to modern m*dshits
>therefore Indo-Europens who created NORDIC-made greek civilization don't matter
wrong

also still waiting for you to:
>post a real mediterrenean "man"
>answer my questions

>post fake /pol/ shit when no one watches to please his turk master
>get humiliated and btfo
well done m*doid you showed us

Why should he post a Mediterranean man when you're obviously gonna respond that he's a "Nordic rape baby" regardless?

By the way those Mycenaean samples aren't cherrypicked, lol, none of them clustered with central/northen europeans or other steppe rich populations

>Why should he post a Mediterranean man when you're obviously gonna respond that he's a "Nordic rape baby" regardless?
I won't respond like that if he posts a real m*diterrenean man.

>By the way those Mycenaean samples aren't cherrypicked
None of them was R1, so I assume they were all cherrypicked.

Mediterranean people are negroids.

not leftypol no definitely just no

m*dshit propaganda lol