Supplement Thread

With cyber monday coming up im gonna stock up on supps, is pic related any good? what about creatine? fish oil? so far ive only used whey and im not really into preworkout so general discussion/suggestions welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

europepmc.org/abstract/med/10861338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just copped some creatine and agmatine from bb.com's black friday to make to my pre workout shake. Waiting to see if anything pops up for cyber monday.
Citrulline Malate is good, but you might find it better to take a low-stim preworkout with several NO boosters and lactic acid buffers.

Where are the dank protein deals?

myprotein

i heard citrulline helps with circulation and blood flow, allowing lifts to go up, not like an upper/energy pre workout, trynna get dat vascular forearms, is pic related what you mean by NO boosters? and can you expand on lactic acid buffers

is this a meme in terms of helping promote fat loss?

europepmc.org/abstract/med/10861338

it may be a meme friend

Any specific codes or sales?

find some DMAA nigga
citruline is tite i use bulk supplements brand but there are a bunch

where do you get your dmaa
also
liquid or powder?

isnt DMAA a banned substance, trynna be natty bruh

is there anything that will make my pump better

i want it to feel like im cumming

no you can get it in mesomorph

its not a steroid you feggit and also you can buy it no problem in freedomland

powder. i got it from nutrivitashop a few months ago. 10 grams for like 40 bucks, and 20-30 mg doses. shit will last 5ever

bumping for this, anything other then myprotien

I've never bought any of these random supplements. There are so many maybe if I was rich I'd try...but bulking, protein powder, and multivita was all I used

Ive never taken creatine before what would be a good brand to get that isnt too much. Ive been stalling on my lifts for quite some time now so I think it might help?

To get a blackbox (i don't know what that is)
use code: BLACKBOX

My "pre-workout" consists of Nutricost Citrulline Malate (3 scoops = 9 g), mixed with one scoop of BPI Best BCAA (blue raspberry flavor). Has a sweet and sour taste that is fucking AMAZING. The Best BCAA contains agmatine, as well as a CLA complex. Pretty awesome.

have your lifts noticeably improved? visual gains?

Know any good deals in Canada?