Why aren't you competing in triathlons?

Why aren't you competing in triathlons?

too intelligent

Because I sink like a rock in water. xD
I suspect I'd even sink like a rock in a drysuit. My bodyfat percentage is too low and my bone density is too high (both documentably so).
Besides I enjoy road racing too much to compromise that training for swimming and running training.

too weak

I just exercise to be healthy, not to compete in anything. I've done a few local triathlons for fun, but it was like a tag team thing where my cousin did the swimming, my cousin's husband did the running, and I did the biking.

I'm thinking about getting into them since I'm bored with marathons.

too strong to do cardio

t. strong back weak mind

Your body fat can't be too low. It's normal for triathletes to have superlow bf. If it's too low for a triathlon, it's too low to live healthily.

t. powerlifter

But, my bone density is very HIGH, which coupled with low bodyfat percentage and a large amount of lean tissue (muscle) means I sink like a rock. I can't float on my back, even, I sink to the bottom.

Learn to properly swim. Once you do, you can swim practically forever since you are not using much energy and not worrying about sinking due to how easy it is.

nig?

What is it made of adamantium or something?

Because I participate in a sport that is actually fun.

These guys come up to you at the gym and say lifting is for pussies and real men do triathlons. What do you do?

Take out my headphones and say "Whats up?"

If they see that you initially aren't intimidated they usually back down, they only front to appear the men that they aren't.

Probably heel hook them.

Have fun being a triathlon with a bum knee, faggot!

But I do, user. In fact, I like to do triathlons alongside/against my dad. It's a good way to bond now that I'm away at college.

I do.
Stopped so I could make some gains.
Going to start training again once I hit 200lb

That nipple.

I can blow my breathe out and lay on the bottom of the pool.
I sink

I also do a 1:30 Ironman swim

Yup. Go either go to ultra-marathons, or go for a long swim and bike ride before the marathon

Everyone of those triathletes lift.
have to if you want to be at all competetive

lifting is for winners in triathlon

ask how much they squat

From, personal experience, not much more than 1.5x body weight

But they'll do like 20 goddam reps at 95% of their max.

While you are correct it's typically low weight, high intensity high reps.
It's mostly used to build the CNS and avoid imbalances/injury.

Shit I remember the days when I could do +1.0 body weight x forever

*high sets