R8 me Veeky Forums. I can't decide if I want to go for skelly or thicc mode

R8 me Veeky Forums. I can't decide if I want to go for skelly or thicc mode.

Meant *thick

ur fit for a skinny, u just look fat rn

99% of women can't do thicc as it requires lifting weights which is more work than they will ever do in their lives.

just go skelly/cardio bunny mode.

Cute body.
Would put your knees on my shoulders.

You really only have to keep slightly trim and try to put a bit more muscle on your thighs and ass IMHO.

it's not your choice

What do you mean?

>Thicc requires lifting weights

Nah.

T H I C C

You won't be thicc, you'll just be even fatter. You're already fat. Don't fall for the memes. You're fat

if you want to be REAL thick you need to exercise, A LOT. You want the easy way out so go untrained skinnyfat mode like most women, with a flat ass that looks terrible but will net you a lot of facebook likes if you take a picture in good enough angle and posing with perfect lightning

post moar pics, can't really tell your body type

Unfortunate looking, I know

fix your posture you fucking soon-to-be gollum

He means your genetics will decide. Also you have terrible taste in picture choice I can't r8 you accurately

stay trim and tone up your legs just a little, you look fine.

You have an unfortunate camera I know that

>Nah.

yes you fucking simpleton

>rate my body
>posts pictures fully clothed

>Skinny fat
>SS and GOMAD REQUIRED

Do more squats, don't eat less.

Nope.

You don't need to ever touch a weight ever to be Thicc.

If you want to be Brazillian thick without drugs or injections? Then you're going to have to hit the gym.

I know it upsets some women, but there are women out there and there are a large number of them out there, who are thick as fuck and they don't even know what the inside of a gym looks like. No stupid, I don't mean fat, I mean Thicc hightest as fuck beauty. Not an obese bitch stuffed into a corset.

we need to see your actual bone structure and fat distribution. is this a troll post?

Why don't eat less? I like restricting to 500 calories or fasting which works wonders.

this tbqch

to be thick you either need muscle or fat, or a combination of both. If you don't work out, you'll just have fat. Fat looks gross, cellulite looks gross. Don't trust photoshopped pictures you retarded piece of shit

I think you would hopefully maybe have a pretty face

Would fuck after an intense work

>You don't need to ever touch a weight ever to be Thicc.
lol you're a fucking retard.

just kill yourself now skele.

Cause you need to build muscle instead of achieving auwshwitz mode. Post better pics plox

Lemme tell you why this is a lie.
College.
Ive seen some girls that are thin get fat. The only girls that are thicc are the ones doing some kind of sport. All the yoga girls are just skinny

Just don't puke yourselves Anons

sit on my face baby girl

You're just fat. Eat less.

cut down, learn to cook, do cardio.

On a scale from Thor to Gollum, you're pretty much Ephialtes.
Keep going and you might reach dat dere petite Gollum mode one day.

Need to cut.

When you're done, i'd fuck you.

Let me tell you why you're fucking retarded.
Reality.
Those swole bitches you think are thick, are not thicc and are not the women who are posted in thicc threads or appear in the threads with women who have generous secondary sexual characteristics and fat distribution.
Those skinny fat chicks who just got fatter were never thick or ever had the genes to be naturally thick.
I even outright state that she would have to lift to get thicc because I wasn't sure she had the genes for natural thickness.

You have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about and should refrain from giving advice.

I think you are cute OP but could do with some eating clean+working out

Tits out, sharpie in pooper or GTFO

literally just cut and do cardio pham

need to cut like everyone else said

actually proud of Veeky Forums for not spamming stupid shit and giving you validation for being overweight

I have no idea what you are talking about by I keked
It reminds me how I measure amounts of money in how much a chipotle bowl costs

Skinny fat dyel

thicc only works on minorities and those rare white girls who are pawg. you should Lose weight and develop muscle, fatties are degenerates.
dudes only want to fuck a thicc girl never keep them unless they are Latinas
t.black guy

>proud of fit
H-have we made it user?

DON'T fall for the thicc meme. Guys like skinny women irl.

Very nice, would take home and dick you till you call me Daddy.

But if you want that certain look that will turn heads, then you'll have to do the brazillian girl workout. Lunges, gobblet squats, straight leg deadlifts then do stripper pole dancing just to round everything off.

You'll have dudes fist fighting each other to give your cunny a good licking and your slit a good dicking.

>white girl loves chipotle

could you literally be any more fucking basic? good god almighty

did you take off those nike running shoes to slip on a pair of knee high brown leather boots and north face jacket and grab a pumpkin spice latte before hitting up chipotle too?

It wasn't OP posting, chill

arent you that qt3.14 with mario mushroom socks from a few weeks ago?
p-pls respond

Not white or a girl breh
Chipotle is good for cheat days when you want big gains
Also don't wear nike or like pumpkin spice
>user finds out the world isn't made of stereotypes

Stupid cunt.
Yes fat looks bad.
But thicc bitches are genetically blessed to have fat in the right places.
A chick who is not as blessed...like chloe mortez will look like an absolute mong if she puts on any weight.

The tyranny of genetics is in full effect.

Also, cellulite is a reality that all women no matter how low their bodyfat or active they are will have to deal with. Nothing short of surgery will be able to cure it.