Is this shit bad for me? How bad? I drink one a day, and my diet is really good otherwise. I love this stuff...

Is this shit bad for me? How bad? I drink one a day, and my diet is really good otherwise. I love this stuff, it gives me energy, helps me focus, I even think it slightly helps with lifting.

I hear everyone always talking about how it will make my heart explode or some shit though. Also please note it's the zero calorie stuff.

What exactly in it is bad? Are there any good studies on energy drinks? Also I'm 5'11 175 lbs so it's not like I'm some sickly auschwitz mode drinking 10 of em a day.

Why dont you join one of the other 10 fucking sip threads going right now ya cuck

You'll be okay. Everything in moderation m8.

Just keep in mind how much caffeine you're having each day

Keep caffeine under 500mg. I think those things have 280mg/can or something? The Rockstar?

I know Monster has 160mg

wait, so it has... more than monster? I may need to take another look at my sips programming

out of all the energy drinks rockstar makes me feel like garbage

>""""cuck""""

There are two you fucking sexually insecure mongoloid.

Maybe a sip would help with the counting.

Sexually insecure mongoliod? Only one of those 2 things are true..
>not a mongoloid

Yeah breh those 0 cal rockstars are absurdly high in caff

R A R E S I P

Monster is 160

Rockstar zero is also 160, but Rockstar "Pure Zero" is 240.

Member these? 320 FUCKING MG PER CAN! They were almost nasty to taste, soo strong. I member

If you really want to go nuts pic related has 0 calories and 350mg caffeine

>tfw you're having your sips

LOL I got fucking ided buying these the other day

is 350 that much? I take two 200mg caffeine pills before I hit the gym and barely feel it. Maybe I need to reevaluate my life?

>Just keep in mind how much caffeine you're having each day
Why?

Im doing EC stack for a few weeks. lots of caffeine. Is there any effects besides possible insomnia?

Yeah you should cut back on caffeine if you're consuming 400mg at once and not feeling anything, a cup of coffee is like 90mg for some perspective.

Anxiety, irritability, mood swings

I'd recommend this. It works pretty well and is a much better way to consume Caffeine then shitty energy drinks and quicker and more convent then pills or coffee/tea. However, they recommend you chew a piece for 5 min and about 3min in It tastes fucking terrible. You get used to it but that's the one down side. It's pretty cheap in bulk to.

I'd recommend

>that first sip

Take b-12 energy vitamins
They hype me the fuck up before a game or practice

I definitely notice my erections are far less powerful when I consume energy drinks.

I think they call it "stim dick".

If I drink one of these things my dick wont even reach full erection, and it wont be dense and veiny.

I tested this a few days ago and the same thing happened. Erections back to normal now that I'm off them again.

I never drink caffeine so maybe its why my body responds so badly to these things.

Thanking you for exposing me to this

That's what she said

no i drink them all the fucking time. ive only become stronger and leaner

I want more meme pics please

240mg in the monster

not as much as i expected

i mean the rockstar

stimulants can kill boners and destroy libido

I did EC stack for 6 months once. It was so fucking crazy, I had ZERO food cravings and I got smart as fuck, like Idk how to explain but I was fucking crazy smart, I learned fucking calculus in a weekend when I was on it. Anyway I ended up getting addicted and when I finally went off it after 6 months I was so horribly fucking depressed I literally couldn't feel anything but despair. I realized how much of a happy and innocent person I was before EC stack, but all that was fucking robbed from me, all just to feel good for a summer. I couldn't feel even a tinge of happiness for about 5 months after I got off it, but I started to slowly get some feelings and happiness back. Two years later and I'm kind of recovered, although I still wish I didn't have to go through that hell to learn that lesson.

Don't play with drugs kids.

... er .. good try with that meme.

Arrhythmia.

SUCK ME UP, NIKKI

It's B-Vitamins, amino acids, and caffeine.

The low calories will have aspartame or saccharides (harmless).

In short, the only issue is the caffeine but at 200-250 mg per can its hardly worth getting worked up over.

>aspertame
>saccarades
These will further your autism

Really? I'd say regurgitating dank memes about words you don't know the meaning of on your anonymous hentai forum would be a more likely cause, ya fukn aspergers admiral.

Calm down dyel
Your all geeked up on fake sugars again

Fucking LOL

> 26 posters

> 26 posters.

Fucking LOL

SUCK ME UP, NIKKI

Nos has the most caffeine of all, iirc

It's like having half of your pre workout except with less stims and no pump

Is it bad? No. It's fucking caffeine it's fine lol.

I used to have 600mg caffeine + dmaa pre workout every day plus 2 rocksters per day (blue full sugar one) and nothing bad happened. Only stopped because i'm on a stim break to reduce my tolerance

Consider grabing caffine poweder/ pills, it's like $10 for 100x 200mg pills off ebay

Caffeine tightens blood vessels and thus flow and you need most of your blood for good boners.

Half the appeal is having a tasty cold beverage to sip thats 0 calorie and provides a caffeine hit.

Having a caffeine tablet to take with water achieves 1/5 of that.

that shit makes me go fast. i swear mate

I had to stop drinking energy drinks simply because of the effect on my teeth. I think this will probably be the first problem you encounter.

Is this pasta? Was gonna ec stack for my cut

I find that the exact opposite happens for me. Then again I am a fucking dyel with blood pressure so low that I faint if I get out of bed too quickly

No its not pasta

Just don't do it, seriously

All I see in this thread are laxbros going "hurr lol I drink 10 a day and it never hurts me durr" and shitposters

Any actual studies done on energy drinks?

idk if it's a pasta but yeah basically ephedrine is like mild meth and it super charges your dopamine receptors all the time, so much so that they eventually get overworked and eventually just kinda shut off, hence not being able to feel happiness

idk if that's exactly how it works but it's something like that