Watch it go down 30% in less than 24h

believe it or not
>follow the red candles deluded link piece of retarded imebecile inbred shit

Other urls found in this thread:

bankingtech.com/1037812/smartcontract-unveils-poc/
coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your meme magic powers have left you

Glad i sold a few days before the conference like i set out to do when i invested.

What's with all the hate?

hate is the home address of Veeky Forums

>What's with all the hate?
>He said before actually looking at the price

Dip over, moon incoming lets go guys

If LINK had been on more than one major exchange the news of all those massive companies being involved in LINK's demo would've pumped LINK into orbit and you would've pink wojack'd HARD about missing out.

>Dip over
>moon incoming

you don't get it imbecile junior
>this project is worthless and completely based on a meme magic project that is fucking with you
if you missed the threads with full details about this project than I have to laugh harder and harder

SWIFT
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

To my dear LINKmarines. Stop looking at the charts every 5 minutes. Do something else like building a business. After 1 year you look again and THEN you buy your lambo

It was fake news. Chainlink wasn't mentioned anywhere.

This.

Or go look at ETH's chart from the beginning. It dropped massively as well several times while still under $20.

bankingtech.com/1037812/smartcontract-unveils-poc/

When you flat-out lie while fudding, it has the opposite effect.

the delusion is strong with this user

>bankingtech.com/1037812/smartcontract-unveils-poc/
it's a well known fake news site, sorry bro', nice try

>the delusion is strong with this user
I'm glad to hear you admit that about yourself.

Lmao, sure it is.

Here's the initial source: coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/

coindesk also promoted Centra-Tech
>not trustworthy at all

and besides: watch it go down below ICO price. and while watching at it remember the red flags in the pre ICO phase. and during the ICO phase. then use your limited brainpower to realize you put all your trust in 2 developers who are more than poor in communication to say the least. while you are at it try to figure out for what they raised 32 millions if they cannot even hire someone to do the communication. and in the end ask yourself: if Sergey reserved the domain in 2008... how come that 1 week before ICO they didn't even had a whitepaper, ah? ICO had to be delayed back than. and there is much much more of this amateurism.
>b-b-b-but m-m-m-m-m-m-meme magic is real...

>watch it go down below ICO price
I honestly don't care.

So long as LINK is only on Binance, the price in no way reflects the real or perceived value of LINK, so I don't even consider it.

>LINK such a failure that SWIFT removed everything about it (and sergey) from their website
>Rory confirmed that other exchanges rejected LINK tokens
>barely any communication from the team after the conference, only vague as fuck statements
>Price already dropping and freefalling, broke support and unlikely to stabilize in the future
>LINK already confirmed overvalued by Vitalik Buterin
>LINK already obsolete as Big Banks are building their own home made solution

and even after knowing all of this, people refuse to sell this shit. They rather sink with the ship.
I sold 100k when it was at 50 cent, made a huge profit but nothing else will come out of this failed project.
Sergey just isn‘t up for the task.

Sergey's business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. Sergey doesn't fuck around with his startups. He will push ChainLink down the throats of the bankers in Sibos and they will use it like addicts. He made decentralised oracles, erc20 tokens etc mainstream and he will make ChainLink into BTC/ETH 2.0

this

This

That

>Big Banks are building their own home made solution
this and that: oracles are fuckin' easy to code. boy.. you have no fucking idea of tech...

These

Oracles have existed a long time. Protip: "oracles" isn't what makes Chainlink what it is.

Why not? I mean it's not like it's hard to make a Binance account or anything.

Because manipulating the price when it's on only one exchange is like shooting fish in a barrel.

LINK needs to recover if only for the memes - about 90% of the memes on Veeky Forums are either LINK shilling or fudding.