21g protein

>21g protein
>14g fiber
Why aren't you eating these?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/12/23/artificial-sweeteners-confuse-body.aspx
blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/tricking-taste-buds-but-not-the-brain-artificial-sweeteners-change-braine28099s-pleasure-response-to-sweet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They make a Nutbut flavored whey powder that is the fucking kitties titties. $40.00 though

But I am

The cookie dough is good. Throw it in the microwave for a few seconds and it's like a fresh baked cookie.

I'm more about the cliff builders bars. They have more sugar and less fiber than the quest bar but flr $19 at costco you get 18 of them so much more bang for your buck.

Im doing this now but with cinnamon roll flavour. It's amaaaaazing

How many of these a day is it ok to eat if youre on a cut

I just totally remembered these are sold at costco. I might try some, but for the price and nutrition; I might be able to ignore taste.

I just eat one a day since they're pricey. I only eat for the fiber and protein.

>I only eat for the fiber and protein.

The fuck else would you eat it for?

They're pretty tasty

You shouldnt eat them at all if you want to look any good
>artificial sweetners makes u fat
>expensive as fuck compared to real food (protein sources)
>get constapated from all those fibers
>no way its that good with no sugar unless there is some sides

Protein bars fucking suck. Just eat some beef jerky. Or if you not a pussy then tins of sardines are the tits, a crap tonne cheaper as well.

because it probably costs 5$ per bar

Cuz I eat real food

I fucking love these things. I don't eat them often but they are really good for when I do actually feel like something like a chocolate bar. Smores flavour is my favourite. Eat one or 2 a week and it keeps me from eating something much worse

>2016
>not making your own protein bars
never gonna fucking make it brahs

Because they cost $4 each here :(

>constipation
>fiber
Just don't eat too much fiber (which is hard to do anyways)

It is very easy and much more cost effective to make your own quest bars. It's literally 3 ingredients. Takes me 15 mins to make a batch of 5 bars

Pls to explain how

>Sucralose
no thanks that gives me vivid nightmares
I've heard its bad for you anyway

They use soy and rice protein though.

>artificial sweetners makes u fat
>0 calories makes you fat

you what

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/12/23/artificial-sweeteners-confuse-body.aspx

>links to an article from Mercola
>"Joseph Michael Mercola (born 1954) is an alternative medicine proponent, osteopathic physician"
>a website to shill natural bullshit remedies
>their "sources" are other Mercola articles

Come on user, at least try.

>Correlation study where the difference in weight gain was 2lbs
>A study that says people got more fat as artificial sweeteners got more popular. No actual causal links.
>mice study
>study compared meals with completely different glycemic loads with no consistency (i.e. shit study design)
>not a study
>article saying artificial sweetener sales have dropped
>page not found
>study on glutamate, not artificial sweeteners

Wow, real great sources, I'm convinced.

Im not going to look though all of them, I never look at the sources of any article, I just consider what the article says without acting autistic

blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/tricking-taste-buds-but-not-the-brain-artificial-sweeteners-change-braine28099s-pleasure-response-to-sweet/

So you just blindly accept what the article is saying without actually looking at what they're using to back it up. If you do this you are no better than the people that spout 'protein shakes will destroy your kidneys' and 'squats will make your knees explode' because they read it somewhere one time.

You don't even have to read the sources, just look at the titles. CNN, drugs.com, empowHER, Nature, PBS, The Verge. If a journal used these sources, it would get fucking laughed at.

>So you just blindly accept
stopped reading

nope, I said I just consider all articles and never look at sources

bye

coz i eat almons, raw

Those are the same thing retard. Which you probably know which is why you're running away.

Because i eat 2 tuna sandwiches with pic related as bread after lifts

fuck your 21 grams of protein
i get 97.5 grams of protein in my meal and it doesn't taste like shit

sorry bad math

115 grams of protein

Congratulations, you're probably shitting half of that out.

dont care i cant stand the taste of protein powder and 1 sandwich isn't filling enough

The body doesn't shit out excess protein, it just converts it to glucose.

Buy this shit called IMO it's extract from corn or tapioca depending on what you buy. I used this stuff called fiberyum. You heat 1 cup of that in a saucepan on medium heat until it starts to bubble. Lower the heat and stir in protein powder 1 scoop at a time up to 5 or 6 scoops depending how THICC you want it. At this point you can put in additional things if you want. I usually add a chopped up cosmic brownie or crushed cookies. You can use vanilla or chocolate or whatever flavor powder you want. If you don't add anything you have almost no sugar and 20-25g of protein and fiber each bar. This recipe is for 4 bars and each bar has around 200 calories.

However it all depends what powder and shit you use.

Much better reason than "derp 1 million grams of da proteins" Should have led with that.

Too expensive.