Can someone tell me the best hypertrophy routine I can do to get muscle as quick as possible?

Can someone tell me the best hypertrophy routine I can do to get muscle as quick as possible?

I'm a skelly 69 kilos, 180 cms, been lifting for 2 months, did SS and no gainz. I have a fucked up sleep schedule so i look like shit (my face gets skull like) so that contributes to no gainz.

5x5 sleep
10x3 eat

>fake tits

not even once

what do you mean no gains? didn't you increase weight?

if you are giving up after 2 months and think that there is some magic routine that will make you look like arnold in few months you can just stop lifting

You aren't gonna see gains in.2 months fgt

>ave a fucked up sleep schedule
Fix that. No long-term gains possible with fucked up sleep.
Eat more, like force youself CONSISTENTLY. Hop on that peanut butter craze if you have to.
And do GSLP is SS is boring, just STICK TO IT FGT

SS isnt made for hypertrophy. Also I didnt gained weight, my all nighters and fucked sleep schedule offset all the gainz i should see from the gym.

Plus I dont give a shit about lifting 2 plates and shit, i just lift for aesthetics.

>looking for shortcuts and in it for superficial muscles

you're not gonna make it breh, or you'll go full roid and still not make it.

unless you make it a serious lifestyle habit + motivation based on not just getting ahnald quickly.

> I don't give a shit about lifting 2 plates and shit, i just lift for aesthetics

Bitch you don't have aesthetics so you don't lift for those. If you didn't even get noob gains in 2 months then both your routine and diet are shit. Read the sticky faggot

Lol you lazy skelly fuck, I see guys like you at the gym all the time doing their hardcore workouts with 10 different exercises per muscle group with babbyweight and WITHOUT exception they are small and look like shit. Unless you're willing to put in 3-5 years, eat a bunch of food, and git gud at heavy compounds you will NEVER come close to the physique you want.

>Plus I dont give a shit about lifting 2 plates and shit, i just lift for aesthetics.

Stop being a fucking queer. Bench, Squat and Deadlift until you can't fucking move anymore and get some decent food and sleep. Aesthetics are for pretty-boy faggots that have zero life outside of the gym and the hairdressers. Not to mention if you're built like a 7 year old girl anyway you'll naturally grow lean so stop being a pussy and lift some heavy fucking weights.

Read the sticky you stupid skelly fuck

Anyone have some progress pictures of skinny people that started on hypertrophy program right away?

No because they're still skinny garbage

>SS isnt made for hypertrophy.
you're a moron. SS is made for hypertrophy. the whole point of the program is to pack on strength and size as quickly as possible.
>Also I didnt gained weight
you do a routine while eating at maintenance and then complain about not getting bigger. do you realize how retarded this is?

there's no difference between strength and hypertrophy routines as beginners. what's important for a beginner is to lift progressively heavier shit while eating a lot. if you do those things then gains will come. the best routine is thus the one where you make the quickest progress on the main exercises, which basically means something like SS.

hypertrophy specific training makes sense when you're intermediate+, but not a beginner.

I'm hijacking this skelly's thread. Is there a program like SS that focuses on deadlifts instead of squats?

not really. squats, and especially low bar squats, and deadlifts feed off each other. also, squats can be trained with a much higher frequency than deadlifts. some routines make you squat every day. that's just not possible with heavy deadlifts.

so the answer to your question is that if you do SS correctly your deadlift will improve massive. I ended up at 177,5kgx5 after around 5-6 months on the program.

Alright, thanks. I can't do low bar because the bar placement is simply too awkward and uncomfortable for me. Any advice for that or should I keep squatting high bar?

Why waste space and make 2 threads? Just go to qtddtot

You could try Stronglifts. It doesn't focus on DL's as such, but you do deadlift more often than with SS.

>SS is made for hypertrophy
oh boy

Did you do 6 reps OP? if so i have found the reason why you aren't gaining anything

Try some Yoga off the internet to to help you sleep at night. The best one for my is lying on your back with your legs up against the wall.

Slows your heart rate then i do some basic hip stretches in bed consciously relax my shoulders and I'm out for the count.

Remember the term shoot for the moon so if you miss at least you'll land among the stars? That's the gay way of saying lift for strength you'll get aesthetic by accident.

ATTN: all dyels, newfriends, and weakshitters posting in this thread

Do the following:
Mon: squat and bench, 5,5,5+
Wed: OHP 5,5,5,5,5+, deadlift 5,5,5+
Fri: repeat Mon

Every day, do one upper body pull for higher reps, and one or two other bodybuilding style lifts. Good choices would be curls, hamstring curls, abs, a DB press, back extensions.

It doesn't matter if you do sumo, it doesn't matter if you do high bar. Do this program, eat your peanutbutter sandwiches, and sleep.

they complement her fake lips, hips and ass