Hey Veeky Forums you know what helpes you lifting/losing weight/getting in shape...

hey Veeky Forums you know what helpes you lifting/losing weight/getting in shape? having a loving girlfriend too motivate you

consider suicide

kek, worst thing is that Veeky Forumsards will try to fight this.

Lmao having a girlfriend does the exact opposite

Guess what stops being fun when you get a girlfriend: going to the gym and eating healthy

I find channeling the years of crushingly low self esteem and self loathing when you lift helps.

My gf and I motivate each other.

>why wont you spend time with meee
>are you going to the gym again?
>why do you spend 2 hour every day lifting for, you already have me

And the incessant variants. Women are a bane to progress in everything.

you have it soooo fuckin hard faggot
kys
hope she dies in a car crash and you spent christmas alone

Depends on the two people and the relationship itself.

You have to remember you people project your ideas from personal experience.

> Two fit people marry, been fit before meeting
They would work out and be happy about it together which renders your argument invalid.

>My girlfriend did this to me so all girls do this
Please, just cause it happened to you doesn't mean it happens to everyone.

I think finding a girl that can train as hard/long as a guy is not that easy. The majority, I think, will be more willing to skip a day and want to do other things with you.They waste your money to go on dates too. Girls support guys getting in shape but can be a distraction at times. You could say those guys are boring and should live a little to have a qt but maybe that's why they are single. It's not worth it in their eyes

You know what - among other things - gives me motivation for lifting, reading, writing, saving money and overall self-improvement? The knowledge that through my efforts I am making myself a better man. How strong, confident, wise, skilled etc. a man is determines the quality of the woman he can obtain.

I don't have and I've never had a girlfriend. The woman I'd deserve now is not the kind of woman I'd want to marry, so this means I must improve myself. I must become the ideal man before pursuing my ideal woman.

reminder that your ideal women is geting fucked by some skinnyfat right now and if you ask her about it she will respond with "it was just sex"

If it were so, she wouldn't be my ideal women.

>hey Veeky Forums you know what helpes you lifting/losing weight/getting in shape? having a gains goblin

literally what???

>too motivate you

Why do you need motivation? Just fucking work out.

People who need motivation to stay healthy are the same type of people that lick their lips and rub their fingers together when they see a slice of cake.

son of a bitch

What are you trying to convey?

> My life has been extremely sadness free
> Worst experience is my cat dying
> Anyone who needs motivation is a faggot

How was that sheltered childhood, kiddo?

>Get oneitis
>Oneitis becomes gf
>''You should stop smoking and drinking so much user''
>''I want to work out with you user''
>''Teach me gym exercises user''
>Mfw

>Needing motivation to work out
I'll never understand this. I'm weak-willed as fuck for schoolwork and all kinds of shit. I'm rarely motivated to go to the gym. It's like my legs move by themselves to get my ass there. And then I get on the rowing machines to do my 10 minutes of cardio warmup before lifting, I hate it. And then I start lifting, and I enjoy the hell out of it. And it's like that three times a week. When in doubt, sad or happy, tired or energetic, lift anyway. Always lift.

But how do I get a gf if I'm not a siccunt?

> be me
> have girlfriend
> she get's mad at me when I'm in the gym
> constantly text me while doing my sets

FFS stop texting me all I want is 1:30h to myself

Non Virgins can relate

Trips of truth had a gains goblin gf for a while now I'm looking for someone more supportive

Having that image saved on your computer makes me doubt a woman has ever touched you

My gf is fat and doesn't motivate me for shit...

I suppose I don't really support her very much in her rl goals like school and stuff either.

Whatever, the sex is good and I'm still happy.

>spend Christmas alone
That's fucking mean, dude, even by 4chans standards.

Don't forget having plenty of snacks and other food at home that you usually wouldn't even have without her living with you.
That shit challenges my eating discipline a lot and I usually end up overeating

>My gf is fat
>sex is good

2edgy4me