Okay, Veeky Forums - what is the "event horizon" - the age after which you MUST start using gear, or you WILL lose mass...

Okay, Veeky Forums - what is the "event horizon" - the age after which you MUST start using gear, or you WILL lose mass, even if you work out regularly? 30 or so?

there's not really such a thing. I mean, if you somehow managed to reach your full genetic potential in your 20s then maybe, but in real life people continue to make gains well into their 30s, and the main reason people eventually go backwards is injuries. If you somehow manage to avoid any serious injury you can probably make progress to somewhere in your 40s.

I'm currently 29 and putting on a good amout of (muscle) mass, being natty but eating a lot of protein (eggs, chicken, oats, nuts).

I don't think its 30, it also depends of how much you have been training in younger years. Also There are many examples of athlets how are near 40 or older, (Icehockey e.g).
It might be around 50.

Whenever your testosterone tanks. So for most men probably mid 40's to mid 50's but even then you still have some it's just diminishing. Varies widely.

true, but you're not necessarily losing mass at that point unless you're already near your potential.

The reason test plummets in old age in men is because of lack of exercise, less sleep and worse diet

All things we've known about for years.

There is no magical event horizon, nor any magic pill- You get what you put in unless you take steroids

Early to mid 40s. In your 30s it's just you being lazy.

And you know, ageing and the general health decline that comes with it.

>And you know, ageing and the general health decline that comes with it.
No, exactly what I said. Medicine and study have shown this time and time again and no matter what bullshit marketing creams and lotions you're listening to, the reason health declines in old age is as simple as that.

Yes, past a certain point organ failure due to cell imbalance as a result of hormone changes is an issue, but once again those hormone imbalances are down to the lack of exercise, sleep, good diet and sunshine.

You've got it almost 100% backwards though. I study medicine, you're some user on a Kazakh steroid source talk forum. Declining health and ageing are interrelated, sure, but really there's not much you can do to slow the inevitable decline. Accept this as a young man and you won't spend your later years in terror.

Obviously moron but that's what we're talking about

>I study medicine
Then you understand why the limitations of the human body exist and their extent

>but really there's not much you can do to slow the inevitable decline
Obviously, otherwise we'd all be immortal. You're ignoring what I'm saying on purpose

Good diet, good sleep, regular exercise and regular sunshine are the cornerstone of a healthy human at any age, no amount of your bullshit is going to change that.There's a reason we've quadrupled life expectancy in the last 300 years and why we're still increasing it; the human body is limited in relatively very specific ways

Steroids are great but they're not required past some age because your hormones can be maintained naturally, as we know from countless human history and modern study.

>Good diet, good sleep, regular exercise and regular sunshine are the cornerstone of a healthy human at any age, no amount of your bullshit is going to change that.There's a reason we've quadrupled life expectancy in the last 300 years and why we're still increasing it; the human body is limited in relatively very specific ways

that's 99% because our infants don't die so often anymore, tanking the average life expectancy so much.

don't ever post such retarded shit ever again you high school educated piece of shit.

>that's 99% because our infants don't die so often anymore, tanking the average life expectancy so much.
That's what life expectancy means. You're ignoring the point again because you're a spastic

Get an education and use your brain kid

This thread could have been good but youbfucking idiots ruined it.

Never. I'm over 50 (born 1965) and I get stronger every year by a little bit because I keep training. Real men don't use (or need) steroids.

hi scooby :)

kek. Scooby is such a /fraud

Depends on the person, usually 35-40ish

Ain't nuthin' wrong with a little TRT, dawg. If your willy ain't working, ask the doc to hook you up.

Test only diminishes due to lack of exercise, poorer regard for nutrition, and years worth of buildup from xenoestrogens.

The only thing really holding older guys back is that skin tends to sag a bit, but even that can be mitigated by years of good habits.

>Test only diminishes due to lack of exercise, poorer regard for nutrition, and years worth of buildup from xenoestrogens.

None of what you have said here is factual or supported by any peer reviewed study.

Technically speaking, yeah it is. Check out NAD studies.

No, thats retarded shit.
>test only
Every fucking steroid is based on test you niggergoblin, being on a dose of and over 250mg a week gets you gains by sitting on your ass and thats a fucking fact.

>buildup from xenoestrogens
kill yourself

kek. If you would put at leat half the gyum you shitpost in the gym you would also look like him.

NAD, here. I wasn't necessarily following the test conversation, but aging.

hello i am new to this thing what is gear
please no memes

Cybernetic augmentations.

Lurk more, newfag

my family is 2 poor to buy cyberlegs what do I do

Natural selection at work. Die alone so your kind doesn't reproduce.

o no mister anonymous i just want big gains and gloots for da sloot please

As an OBGYN we are well fucking aware of the effect of xenoestrogens. It is a very well known problem and is recognized by nearly all medical professionals

You're not really providing any arguments

>Medicine and study have shown this time and time again
>It's not a natural aging process of the aging organs and testes

Source or take that back.

Yeah, this is why if we keep on exercising and having a good diet we are virtually immortal.
Holy shit you're dense