Intentionally scarring and debasing your skin and body

>intentionally scarring and debasing your skin and body
>intentionally filling your lungs with caustic smoke and contaminants
Reminder that if you're attracted to, or partake in, the lifestyle depicted in the attached image you are destined to never make it and will fail.

>caring what other people are attracted to, to the point that you start a thread about it on an autistic chinese cartoon board

You're the issue here m8

> If you do things I don't like you'll never achieve what I can't

How's that working for you buddy?

Allowing others to define your personal vision of making it automatically disqualifies you from making it.

>caring what other people do

cmon brah

Stay beta, faggots. Enjoy your

No one who has smoked pot has ever succeeded.
No one with tattoos has ever succeeded.

>m-m-muh degeneracy

>having standards

> Fix yourself
I understand why there might be distain for Marijuana because it does have some negative health effects( Much less than Alcohol or other things). What's wrong with tattoos? That is just a personal preference.

> I don't like that so you can't have it
Sounds like people just want safe spaces.

>distain
>muh safe space meme
Millennials were a mistake.

Sometimes I smoke weed but I can agree tattoos are degenerate and when I see a woman wearing them I immediately think she is a filthy whore.

>People who smoke have no social life
>People with tattoos have no social life

Ask me how I know you've never been on a night out in your life.

I'm sorry I forgot that Americans don't speak English outside of slang level Ebonics.

> Tfw English isn't your first language and you still use a wider vocabulary than natural English speakers.

Your mother not ramming a hanger up her gee to abort you was the real mistake

Most tattoos are stupid and ugly but hey most music is awful garbage I still enjoy listening to the stuff I like. Even if 99% of a thing sucks you shouldn't disregard it categorically senpai

Wrong, faggotron. If you honestly believe everything is a black and white issue then I'm incredibly sorry for you. Go outside once in a while.

>have a friend who is 20 and just started being a wagecuck
>blows all of his money on tattoos as soon as he can

I will never understand tattoos. You go through pain and spend hundreds of dollars just to fuck up your body permanently.

Go on, explain how they have no social life

young stupid people are always looking for a hobby or subculture to hide their lack of direction and purpose behind. Could be tattoos, drugs, raving, weed culture, piercings. Sucks up their life and money and never makes them more interesting. Sad and pathetic. But other people are wiser and treat these things like actual hobbies and still have a life outside of it

The burden of proof is on you, laddie.

>hurr prove a null

Except you made the claim........

Did your ma sniff glue when she was pregnant?

>Hurrrrrrr

Neck yourself ya cunt.

Not him, but you said:
>Enjoy your

you've got to make those social gains somehow

It's abundantly clear that OP never has, and probably never will know what a vagina feels like.

chicks with tattoos and like to do drugs are the only ones that like me :/

It is known

Just because you're not willing to do research on a subject doesn't mean that there is no information. Many people who are successful have done drugs, not just weed. Tattoos are also another staple of humanity going back to before modern technology.
Are you implying humans never succeeded? Cause we seem like we have.

Dude it was ironic. Chill man

>not everything is black and white
>literally anyone who smokes weed or has a tattoo is a loser
???

That's not what 'ironic' means.

Would divorce my wife for/10

>being triggered by the word "distain"

whew

I hate it when girls wanna smoke and stay in rather than going out. Some girls just make weed their life. #lilmama420

Faggot.

Why? I love you.

Kys

Getting tats is like to putting bumper stickers on a car.

Why put bumper stickers on a Ferrari?

Tell someone who cares dork

Nice one reddit!

show me how, kiddo

all these dubs...

Truth hurts.

>Worried about resale value on your body
Confirmed destitute prostitute

Nah, just would rather not draw or write bullshit on an aesthetic body. Hence the analogy.

If I looked like shit, I probably wouldn't care though.