Is it possible to grow taller with human grow hormones after puberty?

Is it possible to grow taller with human grow hormones after puberty?
I'm 175 cm

bone lengthening or stop being a bitch and deal with your average height

does your mother you're being meanie on the internet?

bump

desperate self bump

Nope otherwise every pro bb'r would be tall as fuck because all of the HGH abuse.

5 cm gain would be enough, plus I can do excercises

al bumpo

ask your doctor if your growth plates have closed and consider it more seriously than you clearly are, nothing wrong with being shorter and the side effects of HGH can make you look like a freak.

Bone lengthening might be a little better in that regard, but it's fucking painful, has a chance of seriously going wrong, can be expensive if you don't do it in Russia or get a good Indian to do it, and can fuck your proportions up making you look uncanny, albeit not as bad as HGH giving you a to inteligent to look normal forehead

Just get leg lengthening surgery. I'll be getting it as soon as I've saved enough.

>inb4 I'll never be able to sport again

Using that same logic anyone who's ever broken their bone would be unable to play sports again

Brotha, as long as you aren't ugly as fuck, you can pull some ass. Good hygiene and an amiable personality will get you laid.

t. 5'6" manlet who's slammed at least 50 pink holes.

how old are u if u are 18 u will grow 2 to 5 other cm if u are 20-23 there is still a chance but a couple of cm at most
hgh will help but at a certain degree

I'm 22, what should I do?

I don't want to just get laid I want to be 9/10 if not 10/10

btw apperantly I somehow grew 1 cm

>grow, grow, grow

>no brown holes

lmao

fun fact, you are taller when you first wake up than you are at the end of the day. Standing up all day compresses your cartilage which reverts back to normal while you sleep.

I check it at the end of the day

youll be out of proportion tho

and if you have the money + proportions
then why tf not tbqh

Most tall people have mostly larger limbs to begin with. 3 inches will not put you out of proportion.

Prob not. Not sure how old you are, but you'll probably grow another cm or two by the time you're early-mid 20s. Look forward to that you sad, sad manlet.