How strong do you have to be to lift an average man by the neck? Is it possible at 4/3/2/1 plate?

How strong do you have to be to lift an average man by the neck? Is it possible at 4/3/2/1 plate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kny0jxHszX0
youtube.com/watch?v=wUaaPDFu5r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>turn on news after work
>an autistic man who escaped from asylum, began strangling men, he was last seen running with a 12 year old in hand while screaming "NEW ONE REP MAX" running down Malsy Blvd. If you have any information on the assailant please contant us at 1800-CRIMESTOPPERS

fucking lol'd but srsly I'm just curious

Think about it, the average man is ~175lbs. Grabbing him by the neck is a one handed front self raise. You never will, you just won't.

yeh but what bout with roids

To be honest i still highly doubt it. I mean a front delt raise I over 1pl8 just seems almost impossible with one hand. Maybe a strongman or something can do it but short of that idk.

Probably like 4/5/6/7

>4/3/2/1 pl8
>4pl8 ohp
>1pl8 diddly

I think you're a little bottom heavy there m80

upvoted xD

hehehe nice meme :D

I would start by putting a heavy ass dumbell at around neck height, maybe on a ladder or something. And then grab it and hold it up as high as you can with one arm. Proceed to increase weight as necessary after 3 sets of 10 throughout the week

This sounds reasonable I will add this to my routine and choke bitches like I'm darth fucking Vader

don't forget that the angle you hold him them from and the force yiu apply to raise them off the ground had a direct influence on whether you can lift them a few inches or not

Etf. You dont needs weights

You just need the force bb

The pro wrestling method is both more effective and mechanically efficient. Just grab their belt with your other hand and choke slam them into some tacks

Dat filename

>Get exoskeleton
>Hide it with Vader-cloak

It's not a front raise. You can neutral grip and keep the arm closer to your body

>tfw midichlorian count too low to force choke

if you would really position it above your shoulder it would be a one-handed press, 60kg or something like that is definitely possible, however not without roids and lots of training
youtube.com/watch?v=kny0jxHszX0

SS+GOMAD victim

Anyone who can ohp 3pl8 should be able to as long as they lift them straight up yah?

youtube.com/watch?v=wUaaPDFu5r4

how strong do you have to be to rip someone's head off with one hand

>what is moment arm

Here is what looks like

Here is how it works

>completely extending arm
>holding perpendicular to the ground and not upwards

Jason blaha can deadlift 600lbs which means he can kill a man with his bare hands. I would say this level of superhuman strength is enough to suspend a man by his neck.

Couldnt you just do it using both delt, back muscles and biceps ?

Curling 140 lbs is impressive but still humanly possible

>to lift an average man
>Curling 140 lbs is impressive
Can you front delt raise more than you can curl?

Nobody is front raising you dipshit, you have a neutral grip and can bend your elbows and go above parallel

You're still lifting something that weighs 170lbs from directly in front of you starting at just above shoulder height. If it ends a perpendicular to the ground you're still lifting in an arch and it doesn't matter what your fucking grip and elbow bend are it's your front delt doing pretty much all the work. Learn some fucking physics and bio mechanics you embryo.

Is Vader natty?

no hes a mutant

My pops lifted me by the front collar of my shirt in 8th grade once. I was a 170-180 fatty. Lift with your legs It's possible. And don't call your mom stupid if you're a piece of shit 13 year old.

Drunken rage dad strength doesnt count

holy fuck

He has the force and cybernetic limbs

my sister's bf would lift me up by the neck every once in a while just to show his strength
granted i was only around 12-14 and weighted less than 150 lbs

my wife's boyfriend does the same thing

lol i hate it! xD

This is bs

T. Statics student

nice contribution, virgin boy

NO NEED TO CALL HIM A VIRGIN FAMILY TO BE HONEST