Does Veeky Forums drink alcohol?

Does Veeky Forums drink alcohol?

shit kills gains

Yes

Best we can do in the fight against autism

Me and my college flatmates/gymbros usually throw a large party once a month, so I limit my drinking to that.

Guy on right looks like he just got back from drowning his kids in a bathtub

Yeah, but once every 3 months or so.

no

I quit. My alcohol abuse was affecting my life. Unfortunately there really isn't much out there for people like me, so little has changed. I've got abs now.

Keked hard

A craft beer now and then. I love beer but hate how alcohol makes me feel and how bad it is for gains.

Pussies. I play rugby and drink every fucking week. Doesn't do shit to your gains if you're lifting and eating enough. Unless your idea of "gains" is a deep-cut set of abs that you can show off with your crop tops.

How did you do that? Provide tips

What mode is it when your arms are awkwardly wider than your head?

You got that right, you hunk

yes and probably far too much

No, because Trump doesn't.

literally clueless

Yes, your mom is kind enough to offer sometimes.

2>1

Is that really zyzz or one of his copies

Pretty much every rugby player I know drinks like a fish and is guaranteed bigger, stronger and fitter than majority of people claiming "it destroys your gains". It's only pretty boys who want to look like Zyzz that give up drink for a few less % bodyfat.

Of course how else will you get girls on nights out? Dummy

it's good if you want to look like this

Only temporary cure for my autism while out socially I use it as a supplement.

>I'm so autistic that I can only party while being an embarassing drunk retard
>You are pussys
Lay of the booze faggot, it has obviously damaged your thinking.

Sipping whisky isn't too bad. Call it damage control. As always calories in calories out.

2>4>3>1

Im from a Slavic country, it is impossible not to get smashed on Friday

I bet you're the type of autist that claims you "enjoy watching other people get drunk because it's funny"

naw can't afford it. It's either buy proton and nos or buy something else

Every Rugby player I know is a fat cunt that likes to play prop while the designated team twinks do all the running.

>it is impossible not to get smashed on Friday
If you're a true slav, it's actually the opposite
You drink your 0.7l of vodka, grab a few beers on the way home and feel a light buzz.

>Props make up less than a 7th of the team
>Usually old as fuck
>Clearly hanging around men's clubs with his dad
>No friends his own age
>Unless you're an old cunt yourself

>2016
>Using your hard earned resources to get shitfaced and take a million pisses over the course of the night.

I'll give you younger guys a pass but if you are over 25 and you are still drinking to get drunk then you are probably a pleb.

Unlike you, I'm not an nsecure 16year-old - I don't have to pretend anything and am actually not a social-pressure cuck. I think drunk people are absolutely retarded and embarassing, everyone knows it and that's it. When you grow up, you'll eventually realize that yolo party sippin evrrrr weekend isn't that big of a deal and nobody actually gives a shit whether you drink or not.

lmao at the bicep curl bro on the right

>I think drunk people are absolutely retarded and embarassing

Can confirm. Used to work in a bar when I was younger and hated all the drunken dickheads.

This, he's 70 and HIGH ENERGY not even a meme at this point. Truly inspirational.

>Not 16
>Never said I got wasted
>Simply have a few drinks every weekend
>Don't get drunk because I can handle my beer

I don't really like beer. I can't drink a lot or else I feel bloated. I can't stand the bitter taste either. If I'm going to drink it's to be social and with liquor. Gets me where I want faster without torturing myself too much. Obviously my friends push me to drink a beer here and there which is fine I guess

I wish I could relate to the guys that talk how great a nice cold beer is with a burger

I tapered off over a few days and then just rode it out. I hit hte gym hard. I found things to keep me occupied in the half-hour before the liquor store closed.

I also got a script for drugs to help me sleepf or the first few weeks. Once I was off the drugs I slept 10-12 hours a night for two months.

Dont drink thats really it. Whatever you did while intoxicated quit that too, for me it was gaming. Occupy that time ypu spent drinking. Id go to the movies or to a diner and just eat alone. Spend more time with your family if thats an option. Friends wouldnt hang out with me texts kinda asking for support were responded to hit or miss. Life sucks really bad man at least the pain is there and not drowned out and i am surviving.

Alcohol:
- can't speak, talk, think or walk properly
- might shit, piss or puke yourself
- conversations are just retarded, senseless mumblings
- get tired faster then everybody else
- can only dance like a moron that everyone laughs about
- basically a retarded toddler

Speed/MDMA:
- clear thinking, speaking and motorics
- can make up actual non-autistic conversations
- completely outgoing without being an embarassment
- music infinitely better
- actually want to dance yourself, feel the music, not look like a total faggot while dancing
- can party longer than everyone else
- basically only need to drink enough and refeed next day

If you're older than 18 and you're still that much of a failure that you still need supplements for socializing, there's literally no sense in using alcohol.

i'mand I just wanted to emphasize that you need to be ready for the solitude. Chances are very, very good that your social life is going to disappear.

Drinking is just what people do, and if you don't do that, you dont' fully belong.

There's nothing wrong with drinking a beer or two. I enjoy beer and wine myself, but unlike most I don't drink for the alcohol but for the taste cus, as I said, I hate drunk people.

>Drinking is just what people do, and if you don't do that, you dont' fully belong.
autism

Yeah the solitude sucks. im pretty un social as it is and all i can think of to get my foot in the door so to speak is to go to a bar, but thats out of the question now. Never in the mood to talk to people at the gym, my mind is on a different wavelength when im there, srs biznis mode

Been there. This is true.

>go to pub with friends
>play pool and drink 2 beers
>one of friends symbolically won a 0.33 bottle of wine that another friend's gf bought
>we all drank it (4 ppl)
>leave pub and go to shop
>get 0,7 of vodka and something to wash it down the throat
>go to a friends place
>drink vodka while playing monopoly
>share a joint with one of friends

Dunno if I lost gains, my testosterone production halted or my liver got damaged. It was a good night.

I drink every day. Only straight liquor though, because beer will make you fat. Rum and Vodka are my preferred. Vodka mostly, but if I feel like splurging on something sweeter and lighter then I do rum.

Exactly I never said I got drunk haha. I just said I drink every weekend. Admittedly I have no energy the very next day if I do occasionally get drunk on a social but other than that it makes little to no difference in progress for me. I used to compete in MMA and boxing and was really strict about drinking. Now I just don't drink the night before a game and I'm still making gains, getting fitter and it's not improving at any slower rate despite the fact I'm getting older and drink more now.

I hope you don't eat while drinking?
Body prioritize digesting the alcohol as a poison, and anything else is being queued until the body is cleansed. If you drink hard liquors probably a lot of what you eat is stored as body fat.

Nah I purposely don't eat when I drink that way I get drunk faster. When I'm beginning to sober up is when I cook my meals.

>destroying your liver and drinking empty calories

Shiggy etc.

if you think 0.7 of vodka doesn't do the trick when you're out of money, you're wrong mate,a slav can basically get drunk by thinking of getting drunk when his wallet's empty mate, also slavs are not fucking ironliver champions or some shit. I'm slav and sure, it might take me double the amount of alcohol a normal person would drink to get proper shitfaced, but then i'd get home saturday at around noon, puke my gut out, go to sleep and wake up feeling like shit like that same person. So fuck off mate, also it's not the 0.7L of vodka that fucks you up, it's the fucking jager/aftershock shots and the half a bottle of whiskey on top of the vodka that really shoves it up your ass mate.

>Drinking is just what people do, and if you don't do that, you dont' fully belong.

Fucking tell me about it. I quit drinking nearly a year ago simply because I didn't like it. That effectively isolated me from about 80% of my friends and acquaintances.

Whenever I go to a party or something now and don't drink, people constantly ask me why I don't drink or is something wrong.

It's extremely difficult to try to be on the same wavelenght with drunk people, so it's not such a fun time anymore.

Haven't gone fucking anywhere for probalby 4 months now.

>not getting any pussy
you gotta sacrifice

>he relies on girls drinking a liquid that lowers their standards due to its cognitive inhibiting effects

you're never going to make it

>i can only get pussy when drunk
Not everyone lacks social skills as much as you do, autismo

>It's extremely difficult to try to be on the same wavelenght with drunk people, so it's not such a fun time anymore.
Implying being on the same wavelength as drunk morons isn't a good thing.

Also says a lot about you that you've been brainwashed so hard that you think there's something wrong with you instead of thinking 'these faggots aren't on a normal, sober persons wavelength anymore, there's something wrong with them'.

Bro, when I take mdma or amphetamines I always think of people who drink alcohol what losers they are.
Alcohol really is nothing else than toxic which blacks you out while mdma makes you godlike, also with girls, simple as that.
On the other hand you can do molly just about once a month als alcohol is always good to get a party started and to get in 'the mood'

>Not everyone lacks social skills as much as you do, autismo
sure thing mate, go and sip on your orange juice while your friends are doing tequilla shots off some bitch's belly button see if you don't look like a sperglord

>he cares this much about not looking like a "sperglord"

Beta + you know how we know you ARE a 'speglord'? Because you think there's some set of rules you need to follow to look like a normal person.

Really man you are pathetic.

Reality---> ME ---> can do whatever I want---> can talk in tounges----> women will think it's funny--> wow chad is so intresting and random today LOL

You---> try so hard to act like everyone else---> eww look at that beta DYEL no jawline manlet I hope he doesn't talk to me

Sure thing, go do your tequila shots off some disusting fat hambeast, that you've misjudged as some hot skank, while I'm sipping my 4th scoop a day, talking to the only decent, not retarded bombshell at the party, laughing about you spaghetti spilling faggot, puking at Stacey while trying your newest approach from that PUA-at-the-party guide you read all week in preparation for that one special evening on friday.

We'll go on, fucking all night at my place while you pass out on the living room floor, getting humped by the dog.

>these faggots aren't on a normal, sober persons wavelength anymore, there's something wrong with them

And why the fuck would I do that if I'm trying to have fun on terms of the vast majority?
I could always have fun with my own terms and be fucking masturbating alone at my house browsing THIS delightful place full of helpful and not at all bitter people.

What the hell am I supposed to do? start shaming them because they poison their brains and bodies with dissolvents? I bet that would make them like me even more than they allready do.

muh nigga

This guy reeks of insecurity 'b-but if I you don't do this and that and this and that you won't get laid'

Must suck to be genetic trash that has to do shit to get girls, the easiest shit in the world

You guys are being a bit grandiose with the compliments of the drug.
Unless you're taking really small amounts, it's easy to tell when someone is cooked, and it looks just as bad as someone drunk off their face. Not to mention it does some horrible shit to your serotonin levels if you're not careful

All that being said, i probably do prefer MD lmao. But it's all about the environment, in most environments, you're better off just havin a couple of bevs

>What the hell am I supposed to do?
Not hang out with self-poisoning betas that are unable to cope or have fun with a normal person.

how deluded are you? you get no pussy anime nerd. your posting shows it

>Unless you're taking really small amounts, it's easy to tell when someone is cooked, and it looks just as bad as someone drunk off their face.
Well yes, it is easy to tell. Eyes don't lie lol. But I've seen hundreds of people on E and not one of them looked as bad as your regular drunk fag. You can overdo it, ofc, but it's like you have to really want to overdo it with E. It just doesn't happen 'just like that' as it does with booze. You take a pill and that's it. Alc you drink all night, more and more. Incredibly easy to misjudge it.

>On the other hand you can do molly just about once a month
I actually think that's a good thing. Makes it way harder to abuse. With alcohol this every weekend party yolo shit happens way to often - if you have atleast half a brain this doesn't happen with Molly.

Is this bait or is this what cool is in slavland

True that. All of these 'b-but if I don't drink the others will bully me' fags are just insecure betas. If you are an alpha, bitches will actually start mirin because 'wow chad is so mature and self-diciplined and is fun in everyday life, not only on friday evenings'. But how would they know lol

Iktf

>projecting this hard

Yeah true. Worked in a nightclub for a while, every week there was an event that was basically catering to the speed crowd, and another event that was just pure drunkards. Never had a bad experience with all the people I met on pills, had several bad experiences with the drunk ones.

The fact that alcohol somehow became the stock-standard drug for everyone to use on a weekly basis is so strange

Agree fullheartedly. It's probably the social aspect of consuming alcohol that made it so popular. Same with weed. You drink/smoke together, chill, drink/smoke another, you do drinking/smoking games and whatever. Pills just don't have this. You take em and that's it - sadly.

Did. Today I decided to quit drinking for good, it's fun at the time but it's holding back progress. Not worth it.

I'm an alcoholic, whenever I have a day off from work I'm drunk morning till night

>tfw still make gains
>tfw drinking 3 days a week hasn't totally ruined my gains

Trump doesn't have to drink because he's rich as fuck and doesn't need anymore happiness than he's already got

I drink heavily because I'm poor and can't afford to do anything else

I only drink if girls are involved. Even if it's other people's gf's I just feel like it helps socializeing with them. For guys I dont need to drink to have fun

I drink way more than I should. Every weekend for me is getting completely wasted whether I'm alone or with people, I just love the the relaxing effect it gives me

Yes nightly

Only when I go out with friends

My brother is a beta addict and any alcohol in the house gets consumed within days
We can't even serve guests anything because he always drinks it all

I'll never be a loser like him

Trump doesn't drink because his brother died while drunk driving

Kek that's my sister, when I lived at home my dad couldn't leave any alcohol unlocked because she would drink it all as soon as she woke up

That's me. If you're gonna buy alcohol you best drink it as soon as you buy it because I'll drink that shit so it doesn't go to waste you beta cucks

>tfw fat as fuck and alcoholic

Things I've noticed
>half of /fit are against alcohol
>half of /fit are virgins

CHAD drinks every weekend religiously and fucks STACEY And TRACY at the same time while maintaining a lower bf% than you

Stay beta /fit

they look better than 90% of kids on fit

no I inject marijuana instead

I don't want to but sometimes I feel like I have to because of social pressure.

>Drinking literal poison because an imaginary figure on a somalian basket weaving forum is supposedly doing so too
kys cuck

Alcohol became de facto drug to consume because it's been around for thousands of years.

>is poor
>wastes all their money on booze
>remains chronically poor
>drinks more

WHOOOOO IS THAT GIIIRL TO THE RIIIIGHT

>Trying to make it safely to death
Meanwhile you breathing poison everyday but don't see you wearing a filtration mask

Wine during meals, mostly red.
Never more than two glasses a day.

t. new-worlder

Drinking red wine is a hipster thing? Seriously? Have you ever been to a restaurant? Do you have friends? A social life? Fucking hell this place sometimes.