Veeky Forums I noticed something wierd about me

Veeky Forums I noticed something wierd about me
As I become bigger I become more racist, mysoginistic, antisemitic. Is it just me or it's a normal thing of relieving yourself of beta man faggotry?
[spoiler]Holy fuck I hate jews so much.[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it just a natural thing of growin older desu being more racist and resentful towards others
and everybody hates jews

I was raised jewish and as I get older even I hate jews

becoming bigger just makes you more of what you already are so you were probably already racist, mysoginistic, antisemitic but you buried it in you political correctness normie sea and now that you have taken up the iron these things starts to become a reality in your mind it like glaring a candle at darkness and the bigger you get the bigger tha candle get until eventually you stop getting bigger or the light eluminates the room so much it burns down under al the monstresutys that was lighted up

>Higher testosterone levels
>Increases cuntish tendencies
>Highly possible
>Using that excuse myself
>Thanks user

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

>strong people hold strong belief in themselves and others

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>researchers measured biceps size
>not DL 1 rm
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wut

you have to be over 18 to post here lad

go false flag somewhere else

You're probably spending too much time on Veeky Forums and its getting to you.

this desu senpai

It's most definitely due to your browsing /pol/ rather than anything else. Bumped to dump.

SAGE

More like the longer you browse 4chen

oh its Veeky Forums fault not that you found a place you feel resonated whit your being back to

reddit there you belong its not you its Veeky Forums
reddit is better than Veeky Forums

holy fuck are you me?

CTR is on full swing here

Fuck off nigger jew

Jesus Christ its like the jewcapolypse here

hes taking a shit while like a meter away from her taking a bath wtf

ITT cockroaches

I'll get the spray

Roach you say?

What is this Tomorrowland? Fuck off pol

what movie is this

Looks like dead snow, literally 60 seconds of google.
Kys

>telling someone to kill theirself because they asked for a movie title

go back to /b/ fucking kid

>Asking for a movie title before even trying
Stick with Veeky Forums

this
Does that work with women also ? never managed to redpill any but got a few to go to the gym.

And don't tell me to go back to /pol/, they already told me to come back here.

>being a fucking nerd
End yourself

>tfw I've been getting bigger for 3 years, browsing Veeky Forums for 10 years and I'm also getting older

I never stood a chance

S A L T Y

fucking shut the shit up you fucking little idiot

According to the article that this user posted, no. It only works for men.

The more time you spend here instead of the real world the more you become like this. You slowly forget empathy and you can't see emotion other what is portrayed in videos and since you easily dismiss any information selectively you become more isolated to ideas which seem more respected in these surroundings. You've collectively lived up to being part of the hivemind and now you just droll on because you're accepted on the place where you spend most of your time, which is here. You don't think and your opinion is that of what is normalized here(mostly /pol/). Since you only try to appease to people there. You generelize to the point that life seems easy now and your goals are simplified. There's no more factors other than the jews being the reason for all problems. But I don't blame you, this is what most people do on websites like this. Reddit etc. But at least try to be contrarian to those around you in a smaller sense. If your opinion sounds way to close to those which are next to you ,change something. Think differently, which is key here.

Yes/No?

The article is all about "left-wing policies on the redistribution of wealth". Maybe people who were not against it before lifting just changed opinion on who you should redistribute to.

discrimination is correlated with low self esteem

high*

This

No, people who are insecure are more likely to lash out
I wish it wasn't the truth but it is

If you feel superior you have good self esteem. Unless you are the "i have never achieved anything in life but at least i'm white" type

these

They have higher self esteem afterwards, which is why they do it.

I'm guilty of it too, I think its zyklon time