You drink a gallon milk a day

>you drink a gallon milk a day
>chad takes your crush's virginity away

>two jobs and a 4 year relationship
>too tired to even start crushing on a girl
Enjoy school while you can. I feel like I don't even own my life anymore. I sell two large chunks of my time to my employers and then my girlfriend takes her share and I put what's left over towards improving my body... So I can look slightly better while I sell myself.

Those small, meaningless crushes I had in high school drive me crazy now. I wish I could see a girl, like her, fantasize about her and then gradually lose interest. But there's no time for it anymore.

>You do snatch
>He gets snatch

was you not warned?
the neet life is the true masterace way thy must live for mastery and fulfillment in life and not wagecuck

>implying every cute girl my age hasn't lost her virginity 5 years ago

You have to be 18 to post here.

Should have approached her on time my man, now no reason to cry, just stay on GOMAD and lift harder for a couple of days until you get over her.

>you do curls
>he gets the girls

if you become truly NEET you no longer have crushes. at the height of my NEETdom I hadn't been in contact with girls for years, and crushes were just a distant memory. it felt pretty good, to be honest.

That doesn't even rhyme my dude

Pretty sure a gallon of milk a day isn't healthy whatsoever

I don't know man I'm in engineering school now and I go to class from 9-5 then I need to work on labs. Often times staying up all night to finish. Surely a full time job is better than that.

>you do gomad and starting strength
>chad makes her go mad with his length

i fucking hate it, if i knew how much i'd miss single life i'd never loved anyone, i think about breaking up all the time but i trully love her and i'm kinda waiting for a big fight for the break up day

>you do barbell snap backs
>CHAD does your oneitis bareback

>you put that noose around your neck
>chad fucks your crush and cums on her back

>you shitpost on Veeky Forums errday
>mod takes your posting ability away

>tfw I'm a Chad
Feels good tbqh.

You sound like a huge pussy.

Why are you taking 40 semester hours? Seriously, I did CE. Shit wasn't that hard.

You don't really want to leave her user, you don't really want to be single. If you did, then you would break up. There are no rules, you can break up if you feel like it.

The only thing keeping me going is being perfect enough to deserve a virgin that is over 3/10
>cucks calling me underage

>Cry about feels on a Bulgarian Bonsai tree trimming forum while intentionally getting fat on milk
>That girl you fell in love with because she said hi to you that one time still somehow prefers Chad

Midwinter mysteries

>you shitpost on Veeky Forums and joke about manlets
>he cums in her so hard she might be having triplets.