Veeky Forums cooking thread

Veeky Forums cooking thread

I was eating pizza, and after two slices i thought, this is shit, and cooked this instead.

You overcompensating cunt. No one cares if you filled your macros and just oh so how elitist you are from finding pizzas so repulsive comapred to your cum drenched cooking.

Go fuck yourself and good luck with the cut you assmunching assspreaing faggot.

What'd you do with the pizza ?

t. triggered fat fuck

Nice meal OP.
I would remove the pasta tho.

>Hurrrr, I dun eaten the calories needed in 2 slices of pizza so I decided to have a meal afterwards too

It's just that most fast food isn't really that good. why are you so mad? it's a tasty meal with some vegetables.

in the fridge

What is that meat? Doesn't look so great

Doesn't look very appetising, but good for you. What are the brown things?

You need to clean your kitchen

it's a traditional local "meat nugget" with apple and other stuff mixed with the meat.

It's surprisingly tasty

what? why are you so mad?

Just a little bit of carbs, they are really tasty Korean style noodles, if i could i'd eat whole bowls of the things

Fucking weeaboo

Take a cooking class OP. You need it. I can tell by the way you cut your vegetables.

tfw 58kg

How the fuck am I a weeaboo? Like seriously what about this meal is in anyway weeaboo?

but it's such a biiiiiiiiiig job! Adding that shelf thing was a godsend

Not as charming as OP presentation, but I think its good.

your broccoli is overcooked

I actually like it that way.

you monster

Rice was shit. I've mastered the art of cooking rice now though.

Nice sips

Sips up senpai

You guys with your macro calculators and meal threads are ridiculous
I'm 205 lbs lean muscle 12-15% BF eat like a polar bear

These little ballerina one piece of meat veggies are for literal females tryna balance their PH levels in their vaginas.. not for men who lift heavy weights

Food is actually good for you if it's not processed sugary artificial fat, believe it or not, a extra piece of meat or a second plates not going to make every gain you made vanish

You're following Greggy Gearhouse's macro calender and only eating carbs on Vernon equinoxes and lunar eclipse Greg Gearhouse is jacked but he takes needles of tren/gear and lifts 8 hours a day

clean your sink you animal