Welcome to /plg/- Powerlifting general

>fat and out of breath edition

Thread rules
>no Canadians
>no nerds

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchtoy.com/67645377
againfaster.eu/es/again-fasterr-portable-pull-up-bar.html
smile.amazon.com/adidas-Performance-Adipower-Weightlifting-Trainer/dp/B00HN9I1MK/ref=smi_www_rco2_go_smi_2609328962?_encoding=UTF8&ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&linkId=1ef3deabfc91f333bdf5765012002d0f&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&nodeID=16008597011&qid=1480343974&s=apparel&sr=1-4&tag=thedaical-20&th=1&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=VtotpiSL700
youtube.com/watch?v=4OK1kDLj8MM
youtube.com/watch?v=3ylunl72PyE
youtube.com/watch?v=fg2yeAQX38c
youtube.com/watch?v=vylBwc0MSLc
youtube.com/watch?v=MhYeXDzHysk
youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU
youtube.com/watch?v=o_tS18cp0HQ
instagram.com/p/BNXqbhpA4pC/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this video will never not make me laugh

can someone explain what happens to him?

oooooh poo just fell outta my butthole

this is the end of a pyramid set where he deadllifts like 12 plates at the top of the pyramid

its the end of a like pyramid set challenge or something, he did an amrap from like 7pl8 downwards

there's a whole video on youtube

Tfw haven't trained for 6 days

Someone pls post wall of shame

are you ok???

He started with 1pl8, the spotters added a plate per rep and he went up to 10pl8. Then the spotters removed a plate each rep and that's his final and 19th rep

Crossfit
>Veeky Forums thinks I am spam
>jokes on you fagt
AIDS

>amrap

idiot

Cold

Boris says no train until well

>no Canadians

Go fuck yerself ya hoser

My shoulders roll forward when I deadlift to max, is there a way to fix this or do I need to deload?

Go into desuarchive and search under file name "wall of shame 2.0"

Build a stronger back.

I need to draw you a better pepe
Do you like this drawing I did? c:
sketchtoy.com/67645377

Do you think he could bench her?

>hook grip for snatch deadlifts
Thanks I will give it several tries

No. You can add weight in a backpack you wear on your back instead if hanging it between your legs

>getting a cold
>ever
You're not trying hard enough to stay healthy. Eat more zinc

PUSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY

>bench her
He could strict press like three of her

Is adding 50kg to my squat to get to 200kg realistic before the end of 2017? My first sheiko cycle ends Feb and reckon I can get 160+kg squat out.

I strained my back doing squats, doing Bill starr's rehab for muscle injuries.

I was told to do deadlifts to fix my back, will snatch grip deadlifts work as well?

Should I do squats for the rehab and target the lower back with back extensions?

Isley, apart from the obvious long time health consequences would you like to be remembered as the lifter who tried so fucking hard that one of his eyes finally left his head? I mean if this happened at worlds youd probably become as famous as one can get as a powerlifter.

>implying Isley will ever go to worlds again

If you have a low pullup bar inside where you have to tuck your legs instead of having the room to be straight. Does it actually make much difference on how hard it is to progress/the effectiveness?

Better question. Absolutely no space for a pullup bar anywhere at home due to low ceilings. So I'm trying to contact companies to cut my squat rack down by a lot.

Can they be replaced? Am I missing anything from not doing pullups or chins? Can you build lat strength from something else that carries over so you'd be able to do weighted pullups?

Basically, should I just drop them or not?

If I measure at Medium for the Blue Rehbands (7051), should I stick to medium or size to small?
My knee measures at 37cm and I also measure right under 37 cm at the "15cm under your kneecap" measurement

Is that a yes?

They're on sale at rogue right now

Also on Amazon, with free same day
But I was asking about sizing

Right hip pain on the bottom of the squat
What shoud i do?

You have to hurry because this sales not gonna last forever!

Quit squatting immedietly and check yourself into the ER

I'm talking 7051 anyways

Should I go to my collages LGBT club Wednesday?

I sexually identify as a power lifter even though I don't compete. I need someone to vent to.

Sexually? Like you fuck 45lb plates?

The bar actually

Has anyone ever used these?
againfaster.eu/es/again-fasterr-portable-pull-up-bar.html

How do I use it? Do I install hooks or something somewhere?

I spread my ass cheeks as your head moves closer inch by inch
As my butthole gaps open you spectate as my sphincter begins to unleash a dark, runny, stinky substance from within as it splatters onto your face

You'll find that even with hookgrip, it's not the comfiest grip. It's super common for weightlifters to use straps when training snatch or doing snatch accessories (pull, shrugs, deadlift, etc).

Another thing you can do is narrow the grip a little bit, instead of going full snatch grip. Weightlifters also do this.

Sean. KYS

you guys see any good deals for cyber memeday?

smile.amazon.com/adidas-Performance-Adipower-Weightlifting-Trainer/dp/B00HN9I1MK/ref=smi_www_rco2_go_smi_2609328962?_encoding=UTF8&ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&linkId=1ef3deabfc91f333bdf5765012002d0f&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&nodeID=16008597011&qid=1480343974&s=apparel&sr=1-4&tag=thedaical-20&th=1&psc=1

long link of peace. think i might get these things. gonna look for some wrist wraps too some where

You don't need chinups/pullups. Row, front squat, snatch deadlifts.

Hello is esmeralda here?

Plus respond

no.

I went from 135kgx5 to 175x3 from august till now. Should be very doable.

Any melancholic songs that aren't aren't about fucking love??

i meant yes obviously,sorry mate

prutus my friend, how is squat coming along? are you doing 4 plates before NY?

Hey amigo. Likely not. My training has been on a hiatus for the past 2 weeks because I've been having problems with school, logistics and financially. Finally got another gym membership today and am really hyped to get back into it all

I'm actually kind of scared to see how much weaker I've gotten since I've been eating a hard 1000 calorie deficit for the past few weeks so I think my lifts will have suffered.

Either way, I'm determined to get back to where I was in no time flat and then hit 4pl8 by, hopefully, June or July.

How's everything coming along for you

So with just a running nose you have to completely stop training?

Thank you

>problems with school, logistics and financially.
>logistics and financially

your uhaul truck broke down?

youtube.com/watch?v=VtotpiSL700

how sore is your butthole today :)????

youtube.com/watch?v=4OK1kDLj8MM

How is haino doing? The fact that you won't say makes me think that you and the faggot are one and the same.

just so you know, i didnt post this

No shit
'Trappy chan' is in fact the guy who was posting as haino, or is actually Olivia Calcante who couldn't bare to be without the attention of plg for a week so had to post as some random trip using pictures of a guy she knew
One of these literally has to be true, either one proves this cunt trappy chan has severe mental problem

youtube.com/watch?v=3ylunl72PyE

Just a little bit, but is gud don't worry

spot on mate, either way it's kinda sad and I hope they get the help they need.

Electronic
youtube.com/watch?v=fg2yeAQX38c

Alternative
youtube.com/watch?v=vylBwc0MSLc

Rock
youtube.com/watch?v=MhYeXDzHysk

Jazz
youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU

I used to tolerate you.

Now I see that you're just a lying, mentally ill, hobbit looking, bearded little beta attention whore.

Man, sorry to hear. Is it a normie gym you joined?

I going to do 175 kg x 3 for ID.
Did 152 kg for 6x4 today. Progress is started to slow down and VD is becoming gureling, hence the reduction in reps from 5 to 4. BW is at 84. Goal is to hit a triple at 180 kg before NY. My expectations have already been surpassed so I'm just doing everything I can to train and recover. I still have 5 remaning ID's before NY so I'm gonna do everthing it takes to squeeze out every inch of my progress.

>Electronic
>not youtube.com/watch?v=o_tS18cp0HQ
trappy pls...

please dont post my image again

If you wanted you could've done Radiohead for all of em, maybe life in a glasshouse for jazz, Idioteque for electronic, something from the bends for rock (maybe My Iron Lung) and something from HTTT or OKC for alternative

pls respond. also this might be retarded but, would it be good to be super strict with form and only increase the weight when i deem all sets perfect (or close to) and if I fail i reduce the weight instead

How much does a slipped disk hurt? I have some lower back pain in my right side,I get shocks there when I lift my right leg straightened.I still squat and deadlift without much issue but the pain in my lower back is constant,for a few months now.tried deloading too. I have an appointment tommorow.could it be just the SI joint? I am terrified of disk problems.dorsiflexion when the leg is extended also hurts a bit in my lower back.when I straighten the other leg and raise it,I can raise it more than the other leg but I still feel pain in my mid-right lower back. Any help would be appreciated.

Comfort = Medium
Lifts aid = Small

This is for the 7mm in my experience.

do you browse /mu/?
I see you post music here, which I also see alot on mu
radiohead, swans, slowdrive

Holy shit mike t's bench grip is max comfy

>login to poe just to get dced right away due to maintenance
well, looks like im gonna do my routine earlier today
CMON, LETS GET BIG

I have the EXACTLY same issue user, i did squats, wanted to hit 12 reps, didnt feel very good and at the 5th rep i snapped it up. I can tell you resting, sitting at best is great and should heal it up, had this for the 4th time(2 times deads, 1 time powerclean). After a week of complete rest and 2 or 3 without lower body i was fine again. Clearly not a slipped disk, and im not sure what it is. You should also stretch your lower back, that helped me when i did it right after snapping my shit this time.

I am

a shell of a man.

who's that qt?

Repost this if you want to die in your sleep tonight

Ok except radiohead is gay and sucks shit

WHY THe fuck is my squat so weak i have been lifting for 2-3 years and today i tried really hard 3x3 squat with 100 kg
my deadlift is 220 kg and bench is 100kg
i amDOINGHIPf lexor stretch against wall adn ankle stretches trying 2 brace and hold my breath
tried both oly shoes and chgucks my SQUAT IS SO BAD WTF
help me what are some reasons fo rthis to happen

Lol nice bait.

Hey evryone i realized today that i only lift to be lusted after by traps

USED TO DO 5X5 3x per week with squat then 5/3/1 now im doin g 2 x per week 1 heavy day 1volume day IM using lower bar squat my high bart squat is even wors

THIs isnt bait FUCK OFF help me

please help me

Fix your shoulders.

Dude if you're really benching 100kg after "2-3 years" then yourbsquat isnt the only thing that sux and you should probably quit and take up rock cillectig

Where is the user who said I could squat 500 lbs if I got 450 for triples?

I would like to speak with him

instagram.com/p/BNXqbhpA4pC/

Also where the Fug should I open to squat 500 lbs

why would i quit i lift for fun NERD
im doi ng 100 band pull aparts everyday and facepulls 2x per weekis there anythign else i can do?

HOW CAN ONE BE THIS NEW AND STILL BOTHER TO POST INSTEAD OF LURKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you say that

Hey guys late novice (about 9 months, like 1000lb total) here I was gonna start cutting and I was wondering If the juggernaut method would be a decent program? I dont expect to gain much on my lifts just maintain and improve my form will all the lower 60-70% sets.

Stop being drunk.

You can try easing into behind the neck barbell press, seems to help for me. Just don't overdo it, or you'll hate yourself.

Because it's a fact

BENCH JOE GOT RAN OVER BY A SOMALI HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHA

yes i do that

i mean i try it thank u

What have you heard from them

Insomnium discography and Disillusion's Back to Times of Splendor album.

I wonder how our lives would've been if we had decided to become Veeky Forums rather than powerlifters when we first started lifting

>Hey evryone i realized today that i only lift to be lusted after by traps

Trip on Prutus and sean.

Not really, I only browse Veeky Forums.

That novice program is meant for teenagers who train with Sheiko.
A lot of the things there are there specifically to keep teenagers interested in the training.

I'm not sure if it's worth doing it as a young adult, and without a coach.
You can try tho.