Encouragement Thread

ITT: we all motivate and encourage all anons by telling each other that we all gonna make.

Someone plz tell me I am gonna make it.

2/4

U r gona make It !

you are not going to make it normie

3/4

4/4

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

look what we have here boys.. A fucking drumpf faggg kiddy

I want to kick your stupid russian slavic ass so bad

>potential

what an ugly word

You are so beta it's incredible.

NICK YOU FUCKING TOOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even your phone calls you a virgin. It's hopeless buddy.

Wyd user? This girl is obviously interested and you're murdering all chances you have. She said you have potential which most likely means if you were her bf she would know what to do with you. Ask her what she would change about you and spit game pussy

>using Wojak when talking to normies
>constantly talks himself down
>Game that is even weaker than mine

You will never make it you autist unless you change your attitude. Sorry for the harshness

>tfw had a dream about her again last night
>tfw will never get to tell her I love her
>tfw will never wake up next to her again

>VIRGIN

kek

>VIRGIN

fuck my sides

You were good to go until this text, posting le cancer man was bad but redeemable
Don't play yourself down so much, shes obv into you, you're talking to a girl not your friends on Veeky Forums
Go to the party, flirt with her and hit on her other friends, gotta play those jedi mind tricks on her

I didn't actually think people on Veeky Forums were autistic, I thought we were just memeing

Holy fuck

She has a bf though

If she didn't like you she would have stopped talking to you long ago since you look really not interesting to talk to and quite autistic

That means nothing. You know it.

>tfw was more socially successful when I was 7 than I am at 23

Russian cuck

i find it bretty funny doe but
>using wojak/pepe or any 4 chan memes when talking to normies is a no go

Kids don't give a shit. You probably tricked yourself into social anxiety or some other autistic issue.

What about the "the jews are the root of all evil and niggers should all die" meme?

I can use this with normies, right?

you worry too much.

you're your worst critic. no one else cares.

Self depreciation is a very tricky game to play, only for the most expert gamers.

Way to cuck yourself. Idiot.

Posted some random stuff on Uni board. Few girls added me saying "Hey you sound like a nice guy, we should hang out". Now I don't know what to answear :( Unfortunately they seem like dykes and social studies hipsters, altho they look fine.

tell them they're going to have to pay to receive your superior genetic seed

>memeing this hard

you were the chosen one

Kek

>Unironically using memes outside of Veeky Forums

Literally tell tale sign of autism

>tfw just turned 21 y/o kisslesd virgin.
Do I off myself yet Veeky Forums?

Nah. I was a khv until I was 22, and changed two of them in one day when I drank so much, I didn't care any longer what some slut thought.

Had to wait another 1.5 months to change the virgin part, but only because whisky dick

I hate using this word but your way of speaking is so cringeworthy that I literally felt uncomfortable for you as I was reading these. You have zero game my dude, it might even be dipping into the negatives, and speaking as a day one deplorable with a great social life and a smoking hot gf, you're making the rest of us look bad.

Can somebody explain this shit to me?
>in club
>see hot girl I used to know wayyyyy back in the day, she almost definitely won't recognise me
>go up to her, talk to her for a bit and say bye
>see her later on in the night, straight up ask her if she's interested
>she won't answer, keeps saying 'what do you mean' whilst giggling (obviously interested but doesn't want to seem too keen/slutty)
>just go in for it
>kiss her, she reciprocates
>it's late and I want to go soon
>ask for her number, she agrees
>she takes her phone out to get her number for me, i guess she can't remember it
>I remember my phone's dead, take her phone, put my number in it and tell her to text me
>she says no
>i say 'no?'
>she replies again with 'no'
>Say 'whatever' and walk off cuz fuck that shit
what the fuck is this shit?

Girls don't want to put on effort

You moved way too fast and she doesn't want to come off as an easy slut. Pretty common occurrence, not much you can do besides cut your losses and move on now that her guard is up.

If you didn't throw a temper tantrum at the end you may get lucky and she'll text you anyway down the road, usually on the pretense of "apologizing" for her behavior.

No we cannot, I already ordered my Trenbolone, what are you waiting?

idk I just thought that was totally weird. I didn't come across as angry I was legit confused but yeah I suppose you're right

that sounds weird as fuck

are you sure she was serious?

This guy.

Is wrong.

That was probably a one night stand opportunity and you struggled to take her number. Unless you just really like kissing you should actually try fucking girls.

I finally broke my 3 week weight loss plateau today, Veeky Forums
40 lbs down another 20 to go.

>gonna make it

>tfw you'll probably spend new year's alone this year

hurts so bad guys. I'd love to share a kiss with a qt

so much autism in this itt

That is so fucking funny

Her:
This guy is so hot, I'll let him know, maybe he'll respond with a cheeky text:
>You have potential tho
>don't deny

Mr Autismo:
>yeah
>potential to be ripped
>the only potential that matters

Her:
>

1. You do not ask if they are 'interested'. Just go for it, I mean you realised she was interested due to her giggling/body language.

2. Asking for the number of a girl you met at the club is most of the times a missed chance. If you text them or call them they are not in the party mood anymore, sometimes they barely remember why they even liked you. So most girls you met at the club and could not fuck at the same night are going to flake.

3. Her 'no' was probably her last attempt to signal you that you she is down to fuck you this night. Women are really uncomfortable to make the first move. Have you ever experienced how women start a conversation on Bumble (the dating app wher only women can start a conversation)? It is 99% of the times a fucking 'Hey' or 'Hi'. That's it. They have no idea how to start and she most likely won't text you.

>virgin

>implying normies don't use pepe more than autists

why cant you tell her?

100% this especially 2 and 3.

>in this itt

I just got out of a tough breakup too user. You NEED to get out and talk to girls, even if you're a friendless faggot. It gets better from here. remember, we all went through this shit.

Pepe is a normie meme now.

>in this itt

based af

same breh

>tfw she moved from europe to canada

Because she already left me for another man, probably because I wasn't great in bed. I don't want to give her (more) power over me.
It's been over a year, I've talked a lot to people in my classes, but I have a tough time getting any more than that done.

I haven't done a very good job of hitting the town, but I've slept with two girls since.
I've moved myself.

I am not looking forward to potentially seeing her around christmas.

>Virgin mobile
h-hey user are you in Toronto by any chance? you should invite me to the party as well. I could use a cute single girl

Help me guys...
Running and lifting are the only things going well in my life.

Outside of that I feel tired every minute, I'm rarely hungry, I got demoted at work, I don't know how I feel about my gf, and I'm always exhausted no matter what I do. What do... I've been staring at my textbook for the past 3 hours and haven't progressed more than 4 pages, wishing the day would end. I'm gonna lift at 730... but I know that after that I'll shower and fall asleep before I can bother studying. Failing my only class right now.

>she moved from europe to canada
what city? I can make her my gf in your honour

You can use the first half to get some tight, hairy Jihadi snatch.

>Go out and talk to girls

I'm a virgin who pretty much parties every weekend. Problem is, when I'm out with friends and one of them starts to hook up, I suddenly feel like shit and can't think of anything but "Why is this guy kissing a girl and not me". So I get all mopey and stop having fun instead of looking for my own.

How the fuck do I switch off my head? I already had several opportunities to hook up, all of which I got by just talking to girls I thought were hot without worrying about "Game" "hitting on them" or any of that shit. So if I can stop worrying while alos acting it apparently works well, just need to learn how to go in for the kiss/ask them back when they seem interested instead of waiting for an opportune moment.

Seems especially hard in clubs, since you need to make do without a lot of talking and just busting a move real fast.

update I just matched with her on tinder
what should I say?
fucking women dude

>VIRGIN
No fucking wonder

you were being charming user, despite your autism

All the evidence suggests that you will not make it.

fugg, I'm like you except the second part. I never talk to girls and just enjoy myself. Always think that if a girl is interested she will make a move, I'm not wasting time because a bitch is giving me looks or smiling just because she wants attention. Seen it many times and now I can't get myself to talk to a girl

Just because there is a goalie doesnt mean you cant score...

somebody has to be the man between the two of you.

Trips of truth

(you)