How do i achieve this mode, Veeky Forums? Not looking to get huge, just a nice compound physique like pic related

How do i achieve this mode, Veeky Forums? Not looking to get huge, just a nice compound physique like pic related.

>those ab genetics

Just lift dude

>Not looking to get huge

> posts physique that would be the maximum anyone natty could even hope to get near

Locks like he just do injections without putting any effort in himself. I mean... this fucking body...

kek

What kind of injections? For diabetes?

>Diabetes
Top kek

Eh, what then?

That physique will take years to achieve unless you take roids, that is not the average lifters physique that's years of dedication

Lift 3x a week

Days are
Chest & Tri's
Back & Bi's
Legs & Shoulders

Go heavy on main compound (bench, deadlift, squat & OHP) and add in some isolation exercises

Throw in abs now and then

Repeat for 1 year and don't eat like shit

>tfw not getting lean

This is a picture of a gymnast, so my advice would be to do gymnastics

Lift and stay lean. This is 2-3 years of hard work.

cos ur a swedish faggot and bbc is ur diet

The chalk on his hands makes me think he does rings or pommel horse, both of which are fucking hard.
The best time to start is 10 years ago. The second-best time to start is today.

first you have to unretard yourself

after that the answer will shine upon you

This is also my goal. I'm at 20% bf, down from 30+%. Think I need to make it to about 15% to get close to this. But my pec genetics wont ever let me look like that tho.

>Not looking to get huge, just a nice compound physique like pic related
>Not looking to get huge
>Just a nice compound physique like pic related

please be bait

Well in OP'S defence, that guy is definitely but not huge. Seems pretty achievable in 2 years of solid lifting and eating

you are a fucking moron you think you just do some chinups and your arms look like that? please kys

suck a dick

thats right umirin cunt?

Skip leg day.

>implying that nigga doesn't have big calves
>implying you can see his thighs

I am 16 yrs old and want to straight up do the juice to get huge but not too huge...just add about 50lbs of muscle and lose 30lbs of fat so that I can score chicks at the beach and bench more than everyone at my highschool. I am 5'7" and 147lbs 20%bf. I have been lifting for 7 months and have already added a lot of muscle but now I think I need gear to see any gains. I am thinking of a stack of winny tren and deca shot once a week in my abs and biceps for 4 weeks to gain as much lean mass as possible. Will this stack get me swole or do I need some other super sick combinaton?

In terms of veins, pure genetics

Rest is low body fat and daily lifting.

have fun

I mean insulin is anabolic

Quality bait

Are you kidding? Apparently you have never lifted literally one weight.

That's six months 5xweek with a decent diet. Easy. As long as you aren't 350lb to start.

just be yourself

wtf m8 quit shittin me just do SS and GOMAD for 3 months then do a cut strength:size just do heavy squats youl get there in no time enough with 5 times a day bull

I wouldn't opt for tren on your first cycle, use straight test and make sure your PCT is good/appropriate

Just be yourself :^)

that's bullshit

that pic is the natty limit for an average man

rings, you don't use grips on the pommel horse.
source: ex-gymnast

Eat clean (but eat enough), SS or SL, and cardio once or twice a week.

no no non on on no n o

never cardio eh cardio kill gains da? you remember? cardio and davai davai gains

Not OP, but want to be like that, I wouln't mind getting bigger biceps though.

I'm 1.76 and 72 kg skinny fat.My arm is really skinny fuck I really have hard time when lifting.

hard mode:no suplements

Not even close

not possible without creatine bud but it okay not worth losing the natty card, just skip breakfast and trrain everything once a week and youl look like kinoody its the best option you see woman dont like big legs so you dont have to train them because the weighted pull ups is the best exercise in existence in fact al you need to do is weighted pull ups ive already done 3 sets this week but i gotta take it easier cant fit into my jackets anymore heheh

I stay with my family, I guess I can speak with them about creatine.

Also will my manboobs eventually just go when I get good chest muscles?

>SKip breakfast
can I ask why?

>skip breakfast
>take creatine

Don't listen to this faggot, he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

big chest looks feminine you have to do incline and flare your elbows out 90 degrees and only half rep if you dont want boobs
4000% increase in growth hormone also it wil give you ab and shredded body because our body dont want to get leaner if you eat breakfast its very important ok you dont need to track calories just skip reakfast

The chest muscle will only grow under the fat, which will eventually start burning away as you start lifting. Other than just general weight loss, surgery may be the only way to get rid of the boobies lad.

Also; creatine is a broscience meme. Creatine phosphate can't be absorbed by your gut's epithelia, it can only be synthesized in the actual cell that would utilize it. No matter how much you take you'll just shit it back out.

I never tried but I'm afraid I'll feel exhausted, hell even when I eat 2 times a day, I feel tired.

I eat egg and 1 slice of bread and cheese that's it

At this point I don't know who to believe.Also comparing to google images, my manboobs exist because of fatness I guess.

sound leke you need to detox id recommend a 2 week fast so you can clear out al the impurities from your system

>you have to do incline and flare your elbows out 90 degrees
I'm gonna sound like huge newfag but my english is just shit, what do you mean by that?Can you atleast show an example.

If this was the case, everyone would get jacked easily, that guy has a lot of muscle.

>everyone on Veeky Forums right now just listen, you can look like OPs pic by may next year

Yeh right

>all theses fucking dyels

Its max whitlock, he's a great athelete, but far from big.

Here's a pic of him, he's literally high school chad 17 years old been doing weights a few months mode, far from big, just lean.

boxing

Nope OP's pic is Philipp Boy, a German Olympic gymnast. But it does drive home just how ignorant the average Veeky Forumsizen is that they think you can get an Olympic gymnast's physique with a few years of lifting. You can maybe achieve his size in 4 years natty if you're genetically gifted, but this kind of mature, dense muscle requires many years of dedicated, sport-specific training at an elite level.

My bad

Still though

>4 years

Nah man, can say "mature" and "dense" muscle all you want but at the end of the day, gymnasts aren't training for sise, the size is a result of their constant upper body training. No memeing, or b8ing or anything you could legit get that body in a year with hypertrophy focused training and high protein low carb diet.

i can tell you've lifted for maybe a year, probably less. definately less than 3 years. you really have no idea what you're talking about. MAYBE with gear, good genetics, low bf starting point, athletic background its achieveable for a very select few in a year. thats taking 5 years of dicipline for 99% of people MINIMUM

Post your pic then...or wait you haven't been lifting for a year?

Nah m8 you could a body that looks the same after 1 year of dedicated training and diet.

Obviously OP doesn't want to become an olympic gymnast.

The aesthetics of that physique are about more than size, this guy also has insane connective tissue and tendon strength and that does affect the way a muscle looks in subtle ways that maybe aren't apparent to less experienced lifters, this is why I make a distinction between size and muscle maturity. You just can't build up this type of physique by lifting weight at the gym.

1.5 years here m80

And you ?

This isnt start to finish, this was just a cut i did a few months agon

>implying the pic on the left didnt workout before
>implying this is achieveable without roids.
You lost body fat and build lots of muscle mass at the same time,and you claim natty.
Insecure roidhead faggots like you must be executed.

The last line of the post says that it isn't start to finish

He also said it's just a cut.

Looks like you're on dat cycle? If you're giving a time frame you should specify that you're not natty.

Fucking hater bitch disgruntled by your lack of gains

can literally see tits on the picture on the right

your opinion goes straight into the trash

This was after a year i fucking said that

Ppst a pic or gtfo

You dont need roids for my level, you've been in Veeky Forums too long ffs, or just jelly.

I lift 5 days a week and cardio 3, and i eat well even when "bulking"

Try puting some effort in.

>You dont need roids for my level
thats not a denial senpai

I believe what you're saying. With my current progress I know if I keep it up about 7-8 Months I could be somewhere near here. Good physique too. Definitely made it

Im kind of wanting the opposite of OP.
I'm not looking to cut my body fat down to 8% or anything, i mostly want to stay healthy, and build muscle
i really dont care too mach about some skin or extra 3 or 4% fat over them
what do
>diet
>cardio-lifting ratio
>what kind of routine(?)
Iranian Hulk is endgame desu

>subtle ways that maybe aren't apparent

Sounds like you're talking out of your ass. Care to elaborate on the "subtle differences" in appearance?

Lmao I looked better than him with 6 months of SS + GOMAD.

Pic related, me

aesthetic god, teach me your ways

Hiiiip driiiive!

Seriously. I thought it was just the lighting but no

>implying this is achieveable without roids.

this is 100% achievable without roids you fucking dyel. either post body or keep your mong opinions to yourself

how much you bench little guy

>high protein low carb diet.
stopped reading right here pal.

youre so full of shit there arent even 8 days in s week

so at the end of his comment?

LOL

Never worked your traps for just ONE day?

you can do cardio and lift at the same time you faggot

yeah just flail your legs in the air while benching. ups your calorie burn by like 100 percent

You guys think this is dude is huge and max natty? Stupid noobs

Is fit really so dyel now to not be able to tell this guy is a mongoloid or trolling?
don't skip leg day unless u wanna look like an ostrich and weighted pullups are good but you need more than that

Flu injections

Injury central
pls guise do what he says on bench
Don't touch your chest like a pussy and never lockout, bad for your joints brah
Are you fuckers this dyel now?

You're trying to give the impression that you know what you're talking about, but your can't even tell that with his shoulders in that position his traps will look smaller. If you have the slightest bit of muscle on your body, you'd know how posture changes the apparent proportion of muscles on your body.

Stop asking this question

Genetics and training

That's how you into any mode

(pro tip no you won't be somewhere around there)

Why ? Because you're too much of a fatty ?

As i said, not no carb LOW carb, i still have rice, sweet potatoes, greens, peanut butter, just not a load of carbs all day you fat bastard.

Retards like that guy don't get how massive the difference as a natty between 8% bodyfat and 12% is.

>diet, cardio, and very basic calisthenics until you reach desired leanness.
>Increase protein and weight lifting until you get what you are looking for.
>Maintenance for both