Tfw you're confident, 6'1 and you've been lifting for a few years with decent gains/results...

>tfw you're confident, 6'1 and you've been lifting for a few years with decent gains/results, sociable and going to a good uni, getting a good degree
>Still that beta loser that girls will never want to fuck
>Only girl I liked really liked talking/hanging out with me, we went out on two dates and she told me she wants to stay friends, I told her no.
>Hurts like fuck
>23 years old, never had a gf

Just fuck my life up pham.

Not confident enough, if you still think of yourself as a beta loser.
You might put on a mask, but if deep down inside you're still insecure, it will show, if even briefly, and girls can almost smell that.

Similar position except I had a gf for 6 months and she dumped me as soon as she realised

Being insecure is not alpha. Believe in yourself OP and the ladies will come. There are probably some that really like you but you're too autistic to notice.

get some hobbies

honestly ask yourself why you think you're a beta loser.

is it because you think girls don't want to fuck you?
there are plenty of women around the world who would want to fuck you, you just haven't encountered them, or don't put yourself in a position to find out they would love to fuck you.

if it's some other reason, address that. can't have my Veeky Forums bros thinking this way, brings down the street cred of the board.

I'm scared guys, i don't wanna be alone. I can't even fuckin talk to girls, I croak. I get this bullshit nervous lump in my throat that screams "I hate myself". I'm 31 next month, hug less kissless virgin
How the fuck do I fix this before it's too late?

I'm 21, currently I look dyel, kissed a 27 yo qt, but when I looked at her contact she left in my phone it was just a name, no phone number :,(

you're uglier than her and your wealth and status aren't enough to compensate for it

Don't say no to being friends you idiot. Being a friend means "talk to me until I'm weak and then swoop in for sex".

>6'1

manlet detected

stop shitting up my board midget

Get on some SSRI or similar for social anxiety, in two months you won't give a shit what women think of you and when you stop taking it that feeling will remain.

>she wants to stay friends, I told her no
That's fucking alpha OP, most people can't do that

>confident
>beta

Something is wrong, user.

get plastic surgery and cut to 8% bodyfat

Maybe if you'd have said that she can introduce you to her friends which you can fuck, I'd agree, but sticking around like a beta while waiting until Chad gets bored with her so you can have some drunk rebound sex that's kinda pathetic

>That's fucking alpha OP

more like fucking retarded

Op listen to aside from the latter of his statement. Oh well and so what some girl wants to be just friends. Just say "okay" and be that. Some of my best friends are chicks and I've fucked most of them some time or another and we stayed friends.

How is that alpha? Being too insecure to just be someone's friend because they rejected you and are going to date someone else? Billions of women in the world didn't choose you. That's life.

>can't have my Veeky Forums bros thinking this way, brings down the street cred of the board.
This you faggots. Let's just have one thread were we fix everyone's issues so we can stop spamming this gay shit on the front page.

Make Veeky Forums great again.

>>Only girl I liked really liked talking/hanging out with me, we went out on two dates and she told me she wants to stay friends, I told her no.

i wonder if guys ever sit and think about how infantile they sound when they do this.

>i dont like you like that but we can be friends
>waaaah no i dont wanna muh oneitis muh entitlement

>surely cutting you off will improve my prospects

Yeah well at least I've had sex. I'm a survivor dude, I'll do whatever it takes.

It's not sustainable though
The time you invest supporting your 'friendship' can be better spent meeting new girls.

What is the point of being friends with women?
We spend time with women because we want sex, not because they are fun to be around.

that's because manlet cut off is 6'2. sorry bro, youll never make it

>strategy dependent on girls being overly emotional
>non sustainable
Pick one

What's the point of staying friends with her? She gets emotional support/entertainment out of it, I get nothing, but a chance to see the girl I really liked fuck other guys while texting me about it.

I haven't had a gf in almost 3 years cry me a fucking river op

I haven't had a gf ever cry me a fucking river user

Is this pasta? I swear I saw this before.

what happened on the dates OP?

Once in a blue moon she might get rejected by the ten other guys that she does want to fuck, and then she might be sad enough and willing to jump on your dick once, after which it will be 'too awkward' for you to keep being friends, and all your time investment is lost

i mean it's Veeky Forums so it's likely

cognitive behavioral therapy

So I'm gay, or at least I have been for a while. Had a relationship, fugged plenty of dudes, etc.

I was around a qt grill the other day and I was super shy and weird around her, never like that with dudes.

Made me wonder, is there some chance I'm not really gay but just so beta my brain made me gay to avoid interacting with women? Is that possible?

>is there some chance I'm not really gay but just so beta my brain made me gay to avoid interacting with women?

Unlikely. I think you were nervous around the girl because deep down inside she represents everything you've always wanted to be - a beautiful social butterfly that everybody loves and wants.

I think you know what this means, user. It's time to start trapping. Talk to your doctor and get prescribed feminization hormones. Be the girl you've always wanted to be.

Getting a gf is way overrated.

Stay single, save your money, go out, fuck bitches, keep working out.

So what? You kissed and probably had a good time. If you think she's the kind of girl you want to settle down with you are wrong

>How the fuck do I fix this before it's too late?
>I'm 31 next month

i got some bad news for you son

Bitch you expect us to sit around and be your friend at your convenience while getting nothing in return?

and you call us entitled lol

show picture

either you are ugly as fuck or you are doing some gran autismo with women

yeah i dont really see the point of a ltr unless youre ready to settle down and get married and be a father

>gran autismo

Brotha, I didn't start pulling regular ass until I turned 25. Invest in yourself and trust me, you'll make it.