Anyone else here is actually happy with their height?

Anyone else here is actually happy with their height?

5'10 "manlet" here, I wouldn't change a thing, I feel this is ideal. For me at least.

I'm 6'2 would like to see what it's like to be 6'3.

I'm not happy.

5'10 as well. Wouldn't mind being 6' even, but current height is ok. Can't really do anything about your height anyhow, so why stress about it?

6'2" here I feel like anything from 5'10" to 6'2" is god-tier and most women won't even differentiate especially if you have good posture.

6'1" manlet here. Life's not as bad Veeky Forums says. I'm happy enough

5'10 Is ideal for a manlet.
I'm 1m83 and I wouldn't mind a few extra cm's just to brag on imageboards.

5'7 and i want to die

6'7. Would like to be 6'4

5'9 and I feel tall. Never had anybody tell me I'm short, never had a girl who told me she wasn't into short guys reject me after I told her my height. Life is good.

6'4, wouldn't change a thing

tallest person in room usually, TALL without being awkwardly tall.

6'3 love my height, used to hate it because you stand out and couldnt blend in the crowds. But now i love it only downside is bad lower back from shitty posture when i was younger and its harder to get gainz but im well on my way

Yes. I'm 6'3 and this is the perfect height. You can enjoy most of the benefits of being tall without being seen as freakishly tall.

Im 5'10 in a third world country so meh I guess. I have built muscle and have a beard. Still can't get laid though. Bummer.

Also 6'3, I only notice/pay attention to people who are taller than me, so I feel short. weird phenomenon, probably Veeky Forums's fault for saying I need to always be the tallest everywhere

I wish I were 6'6.

>tfw such muscle dysmorphia that you wish you were a manlet just so you could be more swole at your current weight

6'4 I'm very happy. Being taller would just be uncomfortable. I wouldn't mind some smaller fucking feet tho. Wanted to buy some adipowers during black friday and couldn't find any in my size.

>still no gf tho

>5'9"
>every girl I have common interests in is a tall chick in the 5'11-6' range

Nope, not at all. I had 2 D1 college coaches tell me that, while I was outperforming the other athletes (that had offers from said school) they just couldn't offer me because I was not tall enough. They straight up told me if I grew 4-5 inches they would offer me in a heartbeat. The coach had a long conversation with me just explaining that, I wouldn't be able to see with their 6'4 and above lineman, and that they already had a few QB's that were a "liability" due to their height and they just couldn't take another one. I went from feeling like the biggest badass at that camp, killing it for 3 straight days to wanting to kms

I am still incredibly bitter. I am 6'0 (was 5'11 at the time), my dad is 6'3, uncles are 6'2-6'4. Little sister is 5'10, and I end up being the runt.

I'm 5'9"
Never had a problem with my height. Being taller might be cool though.

6'5, and I'm perfectly happy with it, despite being one of the shortest of my friend group.

girls always call me manlet and worse, but lifting would be soooo much harder if I was one of those lanky awkward fuckers. Thank god I'm not one of them, i love being me even if I sometimes get looked down on.

haha, okay sure buddy. keep thinking that.

5'10 also. I want to know if my jaw line is strong. I think I might have high test.

sounds like you could get on at a low tier school and start after a year or so. You better go get that free education.

I'm 6'3'' and I'm happy but I'd be a lot happier if I had better posture.

>every time I walk into a room feel the need to adjust myself to make sure I'm taller than most people there

6'3" manlet here. I want to die.

That is what I am doing right now actually. Training, playing D3 trying to get transferred (hopefully next year) to somewhere that will help me pay them bills. It is just really hard not to get discouraged...I've had a few season ending injuries over my career and one right now would ruin everything

Good luck user!

Thanks man!

You are a QB right? 6'0" is no way too short for a QB even in today's game. And hey you are getting reps.

5'8", I'm like 6" shorter than every other man in my extended family except my dad.

Yeah that's what I thought haha! Honestly I needed to be much faster at the time to get them to overlook my height, and unfortunately I have always been more of a pocket passer; but, I have been putting in the time and grinding. Hopefully I'll be getting some recognition for it haha

Even if it never happens, I am just happy that I get to keep playing the game I love.

Same im used to being the tallest person in the room only a few occasions ive been around someone taller. Kind of gives you a glimpse into the life of a manlet only you're still 6'3 so dont fail at life

5'10" here too. Not insecure in the least bit. My girl wrists on the other hand...

a girl asked me if I had gotten taller, was she hitting on me.

guys please I'm going to see her tomorrow

5'7'' and pic related

6' femanon
My height is my superiority

>the guy who is 5'4'' would kill to be 5'6''
>the guy who is 5'6'' would kill to be 5'8''
>the guy who is 5'8'' would kill to be 5'10''
>the guy who is 5'10'' would kill to be 6'
>the guy who is 6' would kill to be 6'2''

It sound really cheesy to say "just be thankful for what you have" but it's honestly true, so i just accept that while i'll never be as tall as a model, i could have had it way worse.

(if you are the 5'4'' guy, you should still kill yourself though)

you are wise beyond your years, user

5'10

Would love to be 6'7.

Height has so much benefits. I live in France, a manlet country, and still feel short as fuck. So do my 6'1 friends actually.

>the guy who is 5'9 would fly a plane into a building to be 5'11

I'm 6'5 and I would kill to be 6'2

I'm 5'10 and it doesn't bother me, but obviously if I was given the chance to be taller, I would, because why not?

I'm 5'8/5'9. Thank God I am good looking. Just working out the sperg in me and ill make it.

Ay, 5'7 French here. I'm not even sure why you're feeling short. I mean yeah there's a bunch of taller guys around here too but you ought not to be this insecure, right ?

I'm 5'10", but I honestly would love to be down at 5'6" again to see what that's like, at some point. I'd also like to be 6'3" though, if I could. Seems like just the right amount of tall, but hey, maybe I'd just feel slow as fuck and stilted.

Im 6'1'' and im not really insecure unless i meet someone taller but i wouldnt mind being 6'2'' either
In dating height seems to have no impact whatsoever so i dont care much about that but i like to look good and height provides a certain level of aesthetics

6'1 also, from moscow. It's definetely a wierd height. Yeah, i'm noticeably taller than the majority of people, but here are plenty of 6'3-6'5 guys what sometimes makes me feel like a tiny bitch, even if 2-3 inches is not a towering difference.

I'm 6'3 and honestly I can't complain

6'3 and honestly if I was under 6 foot I wouldn't get any girls at all. As it stands i do pretty well and I know for a fact that the initial attraction is definitely my height

Australian and european girls are especially picky when it comes to height too

6'0" tryna get to 6'1" goddamnit just turned 18 y/o w/ mk-677 btw.

>And the guy who's 5'11" would shoot up several theatres to be 6'

>In dating height seems to have no impact
Yeah, sure m8.

This is how I feel when I meet someone under 6' desu

192 cm here, think that translates to 6'3 in burger

I am content with my height. Never really cared much about my height nor anyone else's, until I got here

im 6,5 sometimes i wish i was like 4,5 for a day just to fuck around and dress up like a wookie.

What i meant is that it doesnt seem to matter
Im single and 6'1'', i know several other who are aswell and there are many people who are below 6' and are in relationships
Girls say they care but look at their bfs and judge them based on that

6'4 master race
Sorta
Weight is easy to hide, but gains dont show as well
Id like to be 2 inches taller just so i could be a less common heighy

Fuck low ceiling fans and fuck low shower heads REEEEEE

you don't care about that shit when your test levels are normal
188-192 is ideal height though
t. manlet

181cm and im totally fine with it, wouldn't mind being 185cm which is for me the perfect height but its not a big deal

dad is 193, mom is 180, i'm 172, my 2 year younger brother is 194

kill me

Actually i still am at 22, but it was even worse seeing as i hung out with handballers who were all above 190cm tall.

5'8 reporting in. i just want to be 6ft

198 (6'6) at 23. I always wanted to touch that 2m mark.
Guess I'll have to settle for height starting with 1 like all the other manlets.

By the way, legit 6'0-6'1 barefoot looks already very tall, with that height you are taller than almost everyone. Fucking 5'9 manlets who claim they are
"siksfeeet".

I'm 6'1

Sure I think 6'2 woukd be nice but 6'1 is pretty perfect

Do you feel instant respect when you meet someone? Do you sometimes feel a kind of social detachment? And what's with your facial aesthetics by the way?

5'8 here

Really, I never felt short before I came on Veeky Forums and was told I was. Height wasn't even something I thought about. I'm still a good 4" taller than my gf though so I don't really care.

nice cope but you will ALWAYS be inferior to me

pic related is me and I'm 6'5"

6'2 being above average and not lanklet tier is pretty good

5'7" and im ready to kill myself

5'7 also. Just put me out of my misery already.

Do you live in Melbourne by any chance ?

>delusional