/fatty/ General

Anyone here who was fat make it? Any current fatties trying to improve? If so how? For how long?

Share tips too I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WGWlqSCmrcs
youtube.com/watch?v=7vubNNfhSvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>same exact body like christian, even the same pepperoni nipples

living is hell

>6'1"
>188lbs at my last weigh in

Tfw I'll never make it

what body fat %? that's not too bad.

30% ghere.

Y'all got high estrogen levels senpai. Go to a doctor and get em and explore your options!

i don't believe you

16%

:'(

>16% bf
>fat

LMAO

I want to slit my fat little wrists, man

225 to 187 at 5'11

I just beat my first plateau, stuck at 187 for 3 weeks, just weighed in at 183 this morning. Feels good.

i was 93 kg when I went to the doctor and he told me I could very very likely get type 2 diabetes. He prescribed me metformin for 2 months and I went down to 72 kg in those 2 months. I didn't even lift I just lost all appetite from taking those pills.

>was at 340
>lifted and did cardio
>lost weight 270
>looked swole as fuck, being 6'3 helps
>bitches giving me mad attention
>fuck a couple girls
>get a girl
>stop caring
>sky rocket to 360

I'm going back at it again, 320 right now I look strong fat tho.

Tips; don't get motivated, get disciplined.

When you don't feel like working out, put ur emotions to the side and do it.

Juicing with vegetables and fruits help you stay full for quite some time.

Never give up or lose focus like me.

Current fatty here.
5'7" was 210lbs back in February, 163lbs now.
Going to continue until around 132lbs and maintain that.
Pretty positive I'll get there around February in 2017.

>tfw was weak and bought a frozen pizza at grocery store
>realized how big of a fuck up it was to buy a 1500 calorie bomb I don't need but also don't want to through away food
>wrote "THIS IS THE SHAME PIZZA! EAT ME AND ACKNOWLEDGE YOU WILL FOREVER BE A FAT LOSER!" and put it under a pile of frozen veggies I have in the freezer
I feel retarded fampais. Any tips for not fucking up at the grocery store and putting yourself in these situations?

My suggestion is wait around 20-30 minutes after you've already ate to go grocery shopping.
A lot of that binge buying happens when the consumer is hungry or craving something, so go after you've ate and let the meal sit for a little while so you go feeling sated with no desire to eat more.
Best of luck desu

Are you lifting m8? Coulda been fuckin LARGE if you had been.

Fattie working to become a former fat here
Was 250 back in June now down to 219 as of today.

Hit the gym 3 times a week and try to maintain a diet of 1800 cal each day.
I dont actively count calories on the weekend but make sure to not go nuts either.

I think I need to step my game up further either with more gym time or try to eat cleaner.

Tips:

eat a lot of egg whites and broccoli. Get hot sauce and chili powder and pepper and other shit to make it taste like something.

Snack: low cal yogurt.

working out to lose weight is a meme. You need to control your intake.

Egg whites, broccoli, and yogurt have a very low caloric density so you can fucking gorge yourself and still be at a caloric deficit.

Breakfast: bit of oats, protein shake (300 cal)

Lunch: 15 egg whites, 12 ounces broccoli (about 500 cal, and it's like 1.5 pounds of food)

Dinner: same (500 cal)

Snack: Half a pint of yogurt (

>be 18 or 19
>go to clinic for flu shot
>weigh 306
>talk to me about weight loss clinics
>prescribe me vitamin D, cause "looks like I don't get out much"
>deside to change

I'm now 24 and weigh 166. I just but a new jacket, medium. Come a long way from 3X.

damn, did it take you 6 years?

I'm in a similar boat, man.

>6'2.5"
>186
>15% BF
I'm still working on it, and I believe in you. Keep lifting and cutting

ex fatty 11 months lifting im going on a cut soon and how are my ains

Dark Knight Era Christian Bale/10
get those pecs up and you'll be batman levels

Jesus Christ that's like the best motivation I've ever heard in my life

I used to be upwards of 280+ 6'

Now I'm at 220, attempting to cut to under 200 by middle of February because of a military band audition weigh in. I'm attempting keto now. Goal would be to cut to around 160 then build back to 180.

This gives me hope. We're the same height and body type and I started at about 230. Was down to 205 but the holidays hit and also Christmas coming up and a wedding to attend in 2 days.. feelsbadman. Only up to 211 though.

Last August to a couple weeks ago

fat strong
dude you're a fucking fat ass

I'm 215 6'2", and I look chubby with 250 bench 330 squat

Man thanks for posting, I look a little better than your starting pic so this gives me a lot of hope.

How long did it take you to lose 70 pounds, gain 90 pounds, and then lose 40 pounds again?

>t. Admiral General Aladeen

You will do it. One pound turns to five, turns to 10, turns to 20, and so on. It gets easier and easier.

fuck off with this holiday shit and stop being a fat cunt.

>30 fucking egg whites

haysus christ

Went from 295lb to 180lb over the course of about 8-10 months. I wasn't active, ate and drank a lot.

I started running as long as I could every night, cut out soda and candy. First week or two were difficult, I ate a salad almost every day for lunch but kept wanting to buy junk food instead. But after those first two weeks I stopped thinking about it, and just continued that path, and as soon as I saw I had lost 5lbs, it was motivation to keep on going. And then running became easier as time progressed, which made it easier to continue to lose weight. Then I started doing more weight lifting.

Fuck I had a binge on pistachios raisins dates and the worst part I ate a whole pack of biscuits. Feel mad

Currently at 175lbs(started at 220lbs). Goal is 155

Can I lose 20lbs in 3 months? Wanna look good before I go to college

At what weight would you say you completely lost the hanging pinch and it became flat?

you're a pajeet manlet you'll never look good

kys

looking j00cy m8.

work on your chest more

I did SS for a few weeks and have switched over to some bodyweight exercises as squatting was really hurting my back.

It's only 3 months progress, hoping to have another 5 or 10 off by Christmas. I was hoping to hit my goal weight but fuck if that plateau didnt suck

You look a fuck ton better. Keep going brah

>Be fat 250
>See a post on a girl from facebook about how she's happy being over 300
>Talk to her and she says its not easy to lose weight or possible
>Realize i'm close to her
>Get on a diet and cut out chocolates/soda/over eating
>Hit 210
>Cravings come back in

What do you guys do when you get the sweet tooth? I cave way too easily when it comes to chocolate and I swear it breaks my stride every time.

I find its really helpful to simply not have it around. If its in the house I'll eat it but if I've got to go to the store or something I tend not to give in.

Also I find black coffee or small amounts of hot sauce really help curb cravings.

I forgot the worse part.
I work at a grocery store.

eat green apples or strawberries instead. whatever fruit you like, thats what i do

6'4 216 right now. Down from my fastest of 255. I'm not even thin yet and all I see around me are ham planets in the office now.

I don't use Facebook much, but I was deleting some old messages and posts recently. Literally all of my exs have turned into whales.

Anyway, stay sippy fitfriends. Sonichu be with you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WGWlqSCmrcs

Bruh thats rough.
My best recommendation would be to leave all money or cards at home when you go to work, maybe keep a 20 in the car for an emergency.
Also try some meal prep so you've got food when you're hungry.
I drank diet soda for a while when I started losing weight, then coffee with sweetner, then just black coffee. Now I don't crave sweets as often.

Jesus christ so many fucking eggs.

This video is pretty good.

This whole channel is excellent, actually

youtube.com/watch?v=7vubNNfhSvc

I was 119kg, lost 35kg (77 pounds) in 5 months from cutting simple carbs - pasta, rice, refined sugar, sodas, etc and walking 5 times a week.

just 15 minutes of walking a day + 3 scoops of whey protein.

Took 3 weeks

Spend more energy than you gain.

bro just cut everything out. i cut soda and sweets for months, i drank some soda a couple of weeks ago and the shit was nasty to me

6 foot, 183lbs after my bulk which went a bit high because I'm an idiot, cutting to 160lbs range. Been lifting for 5 months, just hit 2 pl8s squat because again, I'm an idiot and follow programming like an idiot.

My lifts are almost entirely fueled by self-hate though so its nice that it balances out a bit.

most sweets I can cut...but I fucking love chocolate.

HELP. I'm at a plateau!

Been hovering around ~209 for what feels like eternity.

I was ~240 and i weighed in today at 207. Been keeping up with the strength gains, feels like every other week I can use larger weights but the fat's not dropping.

How do I break this hump? I'm always trying to maintain a deficit and I'm cutting carbs now to the point where I lack energy. It took that to finally break 209 into 207 over the thanksgiving weekend but I don't know if I should sustain just a handful of fruit from breakfast to keep me going.

So fucking close and things just slowed down to a fucking crawl. Should I try a new routine?

I should add that I'm 6'2. I have to remember to measure my BF tomorrow morning but I think I was at 23%, maybe lower... not certain.

Good god chocolate is my kryptonite. Most cheat days I eat normally and throw in two or three chocolate bars.
Honestly man you've just got to completely avoid it at all costs

I'm the user that just broke a plateau
Veeky Forums recommended that I eat at maintenance for a week and have one good cheat day (I didnt go too crazy just made some nachos) then go back to your cut. Make sure you hit all of your macros as well.

It worked well for me. I also pushed my cardio a little harder as well

4'11, 150, female
I used to be 166
I seem to have this problem of losing weight for a bit, then just maintaining that for a bit, then losing some more, then only maintaining
Im talking about the calories I consume

I guess its better than reversing the progress but I wish I wouldnt get lazy so easily

He's male, he's still higher than he should/needs to be

>lost a bunch of weight
>set a "danger" weight for myself if I ever let myself go
>promised to jump right on Veeky Forums and get back to losing it if I somehow crossed it
>depression+not giving a fuck and I just crossed it

Fuck lads. Luckily I only need to lose like 15-20 lbs, which isn't that bad. I'm just sad that I let it happen in the first place. It also sucks because if I hadn't done this I could have just slightly bulked and made good muscle gains. Now I have to cut calories and start lifting weights. Fuck me.

try fasting once in a while

Aint nothin gonna break your stride user

>tried to have a day without sugar today
>4pm
>withdrawl symptoms already

>5'9''
>236 to 174
Making it still feels so far.

The danger weigh was a set up to fail. Never go higher than 3 pounds from your lowest.

Im trying.

You're not trying.
You're doing.

Have plateued at just around 200lbs for basically this whole year. My core, posture, and mobility have all gotten better, but still....feels bad man.

Will finally be able to count calories again in December, ready to get back on the weight loss gainz train

Doing good m8. How tall?

Currently 6'7, 320 pounds 23% body fat. Used to be about 380. Getting surgery on my wrist in a few weeks so going to try and cut down to 280 while in recovery, then back up to over 300 for august.

I definetly havnent made it yet, cuz i have some progress to make as an athlete first. But my numbers are pretty good, I have a great gf who lifts, and still have a prospect of going pro in my sport. Feels pretty good given where I was a year ago.

smile once in a while

5'11. Hoping to get down somewhere between 160-170 before I start the bulk.

I smile when I'm in the mood. Taking a progress picture of my fat, loose-skin-wrecked body doesn't put me in the mood for smiling.

5'9 here weighing in at a lean 165, you're pretty much already there brah. Just turn them tits into pecs and you are at the golden weight my friend

You got this bro. Wear your loose skin with pride. You're facing a problem fatties couldn't dream of having to worry about.

Been at this for about 2 years. Started at 300lbs/136kg.

5'11. This pic is about two or three weeks old.

Gonna get surgery to remove my titties/abdominal folds.

That's the power of Home Depot ™

I would bulk before considering surgery. A decent bear mode could undo a majority of your loose skin.

That's the plan. Finish my """cut""" at the end of the year, then run a slow controlled bulk til about June when I go for my second consult.

Lol don't get me wrong man I'm a fatass, but it looks decent on me. I work in construction and lift weights. I'm not saying I'm ripped but it ain't bad, when I got to 270, females were literally throwing themselves at me. I have a big frame man honestly, but I'm still a fatass.

It took me about 3-4 months of lifting and sparring and boxing to get to 270. To gain it back about a year and a half, to lose 40 pounds about 4-5 months of construction maybe less to be honest. I'm talking about all day shoveling kinda thing, concrete work. Join a union man, they pay good to workout lol

How do you have such a low bf at 82 kg
I'm 5'11 185lbs and Im still sitting at like 18%

>but it looks decent on me.
>360 lbs looks decent on me

no it doesn't.

I don't think I have low bf. It's probably the lighting.

I started at 336lbs at 6'5". I've only been at it for 2 months, but I'm down to 306. I'm taking it kind of easy and not counting calories (yet) or anything besides just eating less and moving more. I've been doing that Couch to 5k program to get me active, and I'm just 2 weeks away from finishing it. I can already run 2 miles without stopping or slowing down. It's awesome

My goal has pretty much been 10lbs every month, and I've been on track mostly. By December 4th I wanted to be at 305. Looks like I'll be reaching that goal early

Being as tall as I am and with the shoulders I have, I'm not sure what a good goal weight is for me. The BMI calculator said that ~175 would be good, but I can't help but feel like I would look like a skeleton with that weight. Any suggestions on what weight to shoot for?

Holy shit 175 for 6'5 sounds skelly as fuck.

I think 200 is good for you, 190 the absolute lowest.

I'd probably start some bulking at 210 if you're just straight up cutting now. You could get some real intimidation looks going.

Plan meals and snacks, make a list at home, stick to it.

Started at 330 (5'10). Down to 315 after a few weeks.

>Cardio 1 hr, lifting 1 hr 5 days a week
>1800 calorie intake

A-am I gonna make it?

>be me, 18
>fat autistic fuck addicted to vidya with gpa in the 1's
>working shitty retail jobs because mom threatens to kick me out
>realize I hate it and can't do it for a living, always wanted to be a scientist
>sign up for summer classes at a community college, chemistry and math
>Fail
>Still don't want to give up, decide to take a month to get ready and go back in the fall full time
It's worth mentioning I hadn't gotten good grades since elementary school
Also this si where the story gets relevant
>decide to spend next month and a half losing weight before I go back
>buy really good headphones and iPod with wage slave money
>walk the trails around my house for a month listening to shitty music and fantasizing about anime to distract me from exercise
>turns out walking (literally) 9 hours a day isn't even hard for a fatty, drop from 190 to 170 in one month
>still a little chubby but thin than I was since I was a child
>go to school confident for the first time in my life, get killer grades and retake the summer classes I failed
>mfw I got accepted to a better 4-year that any of my faggot gamer friends who made fun of me for going to CC
I did get fat again, relapsed to gaming, and ended up going to a cheaper state school but I don't fucking care. I never thought I'd make into into 4 year school and now two years later I'm transferring into a university stem program, all because loosing weight made me confident enough to actually follow my dream. It doesn't stop at weight loss OP.

>6' 1''
>220lbs

Starting a new very serious cut this winter hoping to drop 20lbs. I suggest you bro's try intermittent fasting and if needed intermittent fasting but with light protein shakes/food during because it did a lot to help get me motivated,understand my body and cut my first 10 lbs off.

>fat
>190

You're either a midget or you don't belong in this thread

tfw 123kg

there is no hope for me is there?
maybe I am a bit more muscular though since I have a job where heavy duty is required on a daily basis

200 sounds good, and yeah I'm just cutting for now. I definitely plan on bulking when I shave off this weight.

I'm taking a really non-technical approach currently. So long as I'm hitting my goals is there any reason to introduce the more rigorous aspects of fitness like calorie counting?

sup so i'm a month into year 2. I was 250 when i started this and this morning i was 214. I have a lot of muscle now and i actually tried to bulk over thanksgiving and lost 6 lbs. Not sure where to go from here.

I regret meals, purchases, people, over sleeping and all kinds of stuff but i have never regretted going to the gym.

>MAGA hat

Back when I was a teenager, I dropped from 325 to 220 in about a year, but it was an intense ramen noodle style starvation diet with daily cycling for an hour under the early afternoon sun.

That was done in little over a year, going into college I stopped But I tell you that to let you know that around 100 lbs lost in a year was possible for me but that was 6 years ago so i can't remember much else.

This time around I'm but I'm following a more half and half plan of cutting and building muscle, when you start lifting you have like a half year window where some nice and immediate changes are possible but you eventually plateu.

I think in the final stretch of your weight loss start your lifting and start being more technical and count your calories and protein intake. You have a nice window you may not want to miss.

This is why us fatties have it better than skellies.