This thread will haunt my dreams

THICC
H
I
C
C

Its already haunting my reality.

A REAL 5% er

jesus christ, I bet it sounds like bone chimes from Skyrim dungeons when she walks.

her name is ashley issacs

she used to be called hamterochan

I guess that's one way to save money on Halloween costumes, but fuck

>I guess that's one way to save money on Halloween costumes, but fuck

well well well

twitter.com/goodbye_atticus

this upsets me.

What did you mean with that, Satan?

obviously weeb-ery is involved, that is co-morbid with a lot of mental illnesses

Maybe you could experiment with me (nohomo)

experimenting with lighting a bit

you on dat dere frogtech?

This is like a trolling goldmine

Dafug?

Jim ?

lel who dis

I deleted first pic because I forgot to flip it in iphone

Nathan?

>I'm never dying
Fuckk
Self aware zombies are my phobia

>her

>"I can't do sex but I can give you a stick job."
youtube.com/watch?v=-E5pOVYADdU

is this guy the definition of fit?

he's 5'7, gay, lost all his gains, became a mr. skeltal and died

are you manlet?

5% body fat that is

between 5'11" and 6' so depends on how hard you're memeing

Still have a bunch of belly fat to lose and I'm totally DYEL, but I'm gonna make it.

28 yo 173cm 90kg

is it too late to make it? i just want reasonable aesthetics

5'9", 170 lbs, 18 years old for the record

Thanks OP you have spooped me

>I'm gonna make it

Hell yeah man. I look just like you do and I post my shit in cbt and It takes balls to post your body next to all theee shredded cunts

You making it for sure

Never too late bruh. You honestly aren't that far gone, I know that it seems like it is unattainable; but, you put the time in, work hard, eat right, and you'll just be another shredded gym rat with a sweet story before too long.

is this self inflicted or a disease?

thank you motivation guy, im acually cutting right now, any tips?

Wouldn't that just be a vampire?

Drink a ton of water, it'll help keep your hunger at bay and it'll maximize all kinds of gains. Cardio right now is your friend, hitting that hard can cover a multitude of eating sins (and it'll make it easier to lose the weight when you are eating well!

Eating right is just another habit you have to get into, it isn't always easy but once established it is not bad at all. After the first month of CLEAN eating the majority of my cravings will go away, and instead of wishing for ice cream as a sweet treat I am more than happy with my glass of chocolate milk, or granola bar.

What mode am I, how shitty do I look. Don't hold back lets hear it

I hope you like greek yogurt, because that shits about to be your best friend. Dannon Light and Fit has 80 calories with 12g of Proton, currently munching it

youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

Fridge mode.

Sold. Thick. Tight.

Come on man let's see that pump!!!

Story?

jeremy gillitzer, in a nutshell
was once a model, got psychological problems and eating disorder
died at age 38 and 66 pounds

As in fat?

>As in fat?

qt

Can I reach jack skellington mode before Christmas comes around??

You can barely reach the urinal.

Ahahahaha manlets when will they learn

why do you think I'm pinching my dick?? gotta get home to my special in-floor urinal.

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

SKELLY GET YE GONE

The fate of all undead... to lose their souls and become a hollow..

I'm up to 180lbs but still so small. Damn man.

> It takes balls to post your body next to all theee shredded cunts

I know this feel. I routinely post my fat loss in cbt and progress threads, and it was daunting at first but the more I progress the better I feel. My goal is to eventually be one of those shredded cunts posting
Also I find Veeky Forums is pretty motivating. As long as you're making progress there's not many negative things being said

I'm down about 21lbs from 231 to 205, since about mid july, most of which was lost the first month or so back in the gym. I want to keep cutting but I'm worried thinking how much of what I lost was muscle and if I cut right through till summer I'll prob be a twink. But I'm also afraid to bulk again cuz the grills are mirin my less fat face/body, what do fit pls respond friends wb

Also, if I clean bulk at a 500kcal surplus, will body recomposition with muscle have the same effect of making me look like I have less fat? I want actual fit people to help me here not autistic r9kers wb thnks

holy shit LMFAOO

neck yourself, you manlet

Fucking rekt

is she dead yet

If you're not planning on using gear a clean bulk of +250 would be much much better for recomp.

+500 is four roiders, it decreases your recovery time so you can train full body everyday, and they need a huge surplus so they can make mixinum gains before they enter PCT and come off the cycle.

Your natty ass shouldn't bother you'll just look fat

Ah damn.. I remember her.
That's fucked up.

Can she recover?

JESUS FUCKING CHRISTMAS EAT A SANDWICH FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Thanks for the input user,

I thought roiders did bro splits and only trained muscles once a week because their protein synthesis due to roids lasts the whole week rather than just 24hrs like us natty plebs., Also meaning their muscles don't grow too big too quick that their tendons and shit can't catch up and risk injury. Was I memed?

Not really memed, lots of people on gear train brosplits, because they have girlfriends, jobs. But on gear with +500 you're totally fine to train full body every single day, if you have the time.

Every trip other than two largest, bimbo and MasT, train with brosplits. Which is pretty telling isn't it? MasT never posted a routine but I refuse to believe he got so gigiantic without training as I describe

Body recovers very very quickly on gear, and just because the protein sysnthetis lasts so long doesn't mean you don't make more gains by hitting every single muscle every single day.

The tendon thing is a half meme. Lots of guys in fraud put on 20-30 lbs of muscle during their first cycle and had no problems.

Anyways, +250 offers the vast majority of the benefits of +500, the same muscle growth for natties. The only difference is that +500 increases your recovery time.

Just do +250, you quite literally put on fat st half the rate which will make you look way way better at the end of the bulk

I want to make it.

>tfw pectus Carinatum

What camp was she liberated from?

never-gonna-make-it-because-of-a-fucked-up-chest crew checking in

Is that PVC pipe she's wearing?

T H I C C

>when you take the cut to seriously

Bitch you look fine shut the hell up

yes

It's not even that bad. You look fine.

>cbt thread
more like rekt thread

>gyno
>roiding for this

the generic gymcel fuckboy with the stupid hair could have achieved world fame.

Fucking kek

>experimenting with lighting
why dont you use a diagonal pose and light at 1 m over your head in a 45° degree angle

>it may help yourchest look bigger

you can also use the light in oposition to get a shadow efect on chest and abs

i´m not really fit, i use this tricks when i´m goint to send a picture to a girl
wash your face and clean whit a towel if the you plan to let your face show in picture this to avoid a shiny face

Repost cuz still looking the same as 3 weeks ago

You should start lifting

Never-touched-a-weight-before gyno-pale-loser-probably-balding-vrigin-stillliveswithparents-mode.

I can tell your ass is flat as fuck, even from the front

What's the weird crease at your hips?

Have been for a month and a half. Noob gains got me from 135 squat to 205 in an instant.

Check out my back guys

can't remember, probably boyshorts got rolled up