Female genetic failures support group

>rectangular body shape
>large, square jaw

HEY GOD WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST GIVE ME A DICK WHILE YOU WERE AT IT

Other urls found in this thread:

gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/olivia-wilde/in-maxim-hot-100-2013-edition/Olivia-Wilde-Maxim-Hot-100-2013-Edition--01.jpg
capitolfile-magazine.com/get/files/image/migration/11618_content_megan-boone-capitol-file-5.jpg
historythings.com/face-prehistoric-britain-meet-ava/
youtube.com/watch?v=cunMICmz1nQ
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-hardgaining-ectomorph-and-stuart.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It can't be that bad op.

Let's see it.

dont care man if you're cool/funny then we can be pals

post pic
you have no friends anyway so no one's gonna recognize you

Daily reminder if you dont have hour glass figure you can only date losers that stacy wouldn't look at

Daily reminder whatever low test ugly numale settles for you will fantasize about stacy

when he is weakly pumping you for max 2-5 minutes with his max 4" dick he will be thinking about stacy and her SUPERIOR hourglass genetics

daily reminder your man would toss you in a burning fire for 1 night with stacy without remorse

please dont breed

This

Show us feminine penis

>shitty boobs
>bad hair
>manlet
>thick arms

goddamnit I don't think cutting will make it worth it but I'm trying

I will breed with you

we will have powerful sons

pls respond

do some squats and eat more. lifting may not make you feel better about yourself, but it will definitely make you more attractive.

What shape is Chloe?

>shitty boobs

How so?

>females
>on MY fit?
>it's more likely than you think

I can give you the dick if you want.

jawline and that's it

They are small but saggy, a B cup can't hold them and a small D can't cover them all

So it's a mess

when you settle down and have a son he will be Chad so there that

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Mirrin'

You would've been really good looking if you were a guy

FUAA Jawline of the gods

A strong jaw like that on a woman who's still feminine is sexy af desu. Women like Olivia Wilde and Megyn Kelly get me hard as a rock. Maybe it helps that I'm 6'5" and high test as shit, but either way I'm down as hell.

Stop being a silly whining bitch and work with it, moron.

that by itself its not bad.
Check out olivia wilde and megan bloom

gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/olivia-wilde/in-maxim-hot-100-2013-edition/Olivia-Wilde-Maxim-Hot-100-2013-Edition--01.jpg

capitolfile-magazine.com/get/files/image/migration/11618_content_megan-boone-capitol-file-5.jpg

both of them have wide jaws yet i would battle 100 bears for the chance at impregnating them

Wildemode. wanna make some strong children?

>high test
>likes men face

i got bad news bro

fuck you attention whoring slut
you're not bad looking and you know it

are you a large girl, i would impregnate you cum inside your sweet sweet pussy make you pregnant when your pussy makes me cum inside as i put it in you ghhnnnggg so good wanna come inside youre pretty please post rectangular body

Erica?

Girls down themselves to fish for compliments. News at 11.

historythings.com/face-prehistoric-britain-meet-ava/

PREHISTORIC CAVEGIRL DETECTED

theres no way thats a girl, are you getting kicks off of this you fucking retard?

show us pics of your mom at least so we can see some real female

>Wants to make children with an effete-looking womanlet
>Will make them walk the same Earth as my progeny

Top cuck fampai

I'm also a rectangle, though my face shape looks okay. I think I have too much testosterone because I do build muscle fairly quickly but I'm 25 now and my acne is still a daily struggle.

The worst part is I'm 4'8", thanks for that, mom and dad. Nice job breeding there.

> tfw too old to succeed in gymnastics like other womanlets do

>4'8

That's impressive. How much do you weigh? How do you find clothes? I'm 5'1 and a lot of shit doesn't fit me.

if you have tits with that description ill impregnate you and give you purpose in life

Right around 100lbs. I honestly cannot find pants that fit. They're all like 5 inches too long, and fit my butt or my waist but not both. I wear leggings every day with about four inches folded up or bunched up at the bottom, usually with a skirt thrown over after gym but not always. I buy tops and dresses from Chinese brands because I'm so short. I'm a Chinese Small-Medium depending on the brand. Sometimes the arm holes are too small for my shoulders though.
I've been working out seriously for a little over a year now and do a lot of pullups, inverted rows, ohp, and bench in my routine, so my lats and shoulders are getting pretty big, so that's making it harder. I miss when I was just a cyclist and had no trouble with my upper body thanks to the chinese, but I know I'm way stronger now, so it's worth it

No thanks. I don't like children.

you want to, you just don tknow, all women want to be impregnated on a subconcious level.

youre so in denial youre probably put yourself in a position where you are more likely to get raped and then become a feminist when you finally get what you want

youll be totally wet during your raping and enjoy it but never tell a soul because you wnat it to feel bad

L O N D O N

U sound sexy

The plus side is, I'm very good at sewing now because I've had to hem and take in pretty much all my clothes for years.
I remember in college I was dumbfounded that people couldn't sew. If a guy lost a button on his shirt he would just throw the shirt away. Like, he could just go to any store and find a shirt that fits! I was so jealous!

take heart annonette

if you ever have sons they're going to be god-tier supermen

you'll be the matriarch of a whole new generation of chads who'll pump and dump the daughters of your better shaped rivals

hi

can i see you from the waist down. you got a lil bubble butt doncha

god, tell me about it. I want to look like Sophie but I've been training nine months now and hit a serious plateau with my upper body. I'm increasing calories/protein but it's a delicate balance when your tdee is 1400 to raise calories but not get fat.

Hijacking this thread with a question

Which workout is better for femlets? GSLP, Strong Curves, or other type of workout?

Cardio after lifting y/n?

Cardio on off days y/n?

Desirable bodyfat?

youtube.com/watch?v=cunMICmz1nQ

>technically hourglass but shoulders are wider than hips (50cm across)
> have dad's looks so tree trunk legs
> carry all weight in lower body
>b cup while little sister is d cup
>159 cm while little sister is 167

JUST

I don't know what Strong Curves is, I just do a simple routine, I lift 3 days a week with a chest day, back and core day, and leg day.

So it goes something like this, I do other exercises depending on what I'm working on at the moment or how crowded the gym is/how much I feel like fighting for equipment:

> Monday: Bench and accessory movements (bicep and tricep curls for aesthetics, ab exercises, sometimes I do an incline press)

> Tuesday: Deadlift and OHP with accessory movements (usually inverted rows, pullups, weighted hip thrusts, and some abs)

> Friday: Squat and accessory movements, usually hamstring curls and more abs, I need all the abs.

I also train at a gymnastics gym 2 days a week, working on getting my press handstand right now.

I do cardio every day, but only half an hour a day. I'm already hungry all the time, more than that would kill me.

I have around maybe 20% bodyfat? That's just a guess, I don't really know, I haven't measured in a long time. Goal for good aesthetics is around 16-18% but you really can't go any lower than that and stay healthy long-term. Most women can't sustain under 20 long-term while still making gains.

>I need all the abs.
why?
do you wnat a flat belly?

please answer honestly, i already can tell you know little about fitness, i just want to know if you know anything at all

>Somatypes
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-hardgaining-ectomorph-and-stuart.html

there's no such thing as spot reduction, doing ab exercises won't give you a flat belly, it will just build the muscles that support the back when lifting and in normal life, as well as the muscles that look pretty in the front, like when someone has a six pack. Your core supports your body, having a strong core is important as you age to prevent back pain, back injuries, and poor posture. And on the plus side, it looks nice when you have low body fat.

If you want a flat belly, lift weights, increase your cardio, and decrease your calorie intake by 300-500 calories a day.

Do you believe in God?

I misunderstood the question and thought you were asking for advice haha

I train abs for those reasons and also because the press handstand and gymnastics stuff I'm working on requires a LOT of core strength

> tfw you'll never have shoulders like these and/ore decent facial aesthetics
why bother living anymore

SIP SHAPE BEST SHAPE

No but he sure makes a great scapegoat.

>I misunderstood the question and thought you were asking for advice haha

low brain function
typical fem
why havent you fulfilled your true purpose and have kids yet?

I'm on stronglifts, feelin pretty strong. But then, I'm new, so I'm just making noobgains.

NICE

You think you're unlucky.

t. Inverted triangle barrel ribs square jaw strong chin flat face 2/10 xx female who will likely die before she's 30 because of genetic and developmental defects in her liver and kidneys but if that doesn't kill her then she has a strong history of full body cancer and early onset dementia and alzheimers to look forward to where her only physical blessings are that she's not dumb and her ovaries don't work so she'll never have kids, not that anybody would fuck her ugly khhv ass anyway

Fucking Stacey thots don't even know they're Staceys.

wew ladette

waiting for you to dump

Louise?

It doesn't really matter how your jaw looks as long as you don't have a long chin as well.

The worst thing is being round shaped, you have to have practically no body fat to look good because it all goes to your belly region, making you look disgusting. And no breasts.

I used to do ballet, and I looked good with 13% body fat, but haha, that's not sustainable, now is it?

Men have it so easy. Being a man is life on easy mode.
>People automatically treat you like a person
> the immigrants don't want to rape you
>no one tells you your life's purpose is to spawn screaming infants constantly
> you can easily get hired in most blue-collar jobs just by virtue of being a man, instead of having to do service and retail work, which pays way worse.
And most importantly:
> any man off the street can train for a year and be strong
> a woman who trains for a year might still need someone to open a pickle jar for her

>4'8"
oh my god, I could put you in my pocket!

I'm 6'1 and it's not any easier, being tall severely limits the dating pool, because you can't date shorter men or you look like a giant freak. I have broad shoulders too so I might as well be a man at this point.

Shit dude

Does being Veeky Forums help?

The women in this thread might have an answer to my gym problem. Now we all agree it's not okay for a man to hit on a woman who's working out at the gym, right?
But can a woman flirt with other women at the gym? If they turn out not to be gay can I pretend I was being nice/joking with them?

Meeting other fit women is really hard. I was on a gay dating app but everyone who messaged me was fat, even though I specifically put on my profile I was only interested in fit people.

XEX

Meh. You have some pretty lips there, boy.

KENTUCKY
E
N
T
U
C
K
Y

Do you date women? I'd date you.

I bet ur a qtie

>The worst part is I'm 4'8"
LONDON

>> you can easily get hired in most blue-collar jobs just by virtue of being a man, instead of having to do service and retail work, which pays way worse.

This is so true though, blue collar trade jobs pay decent and get you buff, but good luck getting hired if you've got a vagina.

Z A G R E B
A
G
R
E
B

pls be my wife

It's okay Chloe, embrace it and become the fridge-mode beast you are genetically bred to become

SOUTH DAKOTA
O
U
T
H

D
A
K
O
T
A

Wow, I usually don't let people know I'm a woman on this board, I forgot how obnoxious these could be.

>mfw she doesn't understand her true power
Men start wars for women like you

>seek attention desperatly

>'HAHAH I DIDNT WANT THE AttENtiON ItS SO OBNXIOUS guYS LOLOLOLOL'

Oh fuck off

> women talking to other women and commiserating that they're not Staceys
> attention seeking whores
this is exactly like every Chad thread on this board, only with women. so I guess Veeky Forums is full of attention-seeking whores.

> TEEEHEEE DONT HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS

Yes, people showing interest in you must be terrible.
Just awful that people find you attractive and that your traits are beneficial to you

haha, youre aloen in your house crying over your aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cup tits that this is all the attention you gotten in years

you probably printed the comments rolled them up around a cucumber and fucked yourself with it

except that she probably doesnt look like olivia wilde, she probably looks like a dude

StrongCurves is legit but takes an entire gym worth of equipment.

>Cardio after lifting y/n?
General rule of thumb: cardio before lifting kills strength, cardio after lifting kills gainz. A 20 minute walk on an incline after your workout will work amazingly well.

>Cardio on off days y/n?
Has no effect on your strength training unless it interferes with recovery. Can actually be beneficial to recovery through increased blood flow if taken easy.

>Desirable bodyfat?
~20%

thats actually just 5 examples of different hourglass proportions and true rectangle. The 5th image is would be hourglass if she wasnt fat. Hips can be narrower or wider than shoulders but the waist is always narrower than both because were fuckin humans and thats how our bone structure works

Yeah, that's true for most westerners.

wow, such a hater, lrn to enjoy women for what they are you piece of shit kid. when you grown up out of the "looks only" face you can sit at the adults table

REEE TO THE E, she can't take a compliment, that's not how women should behave. kys

For a good start, look for some test.

KEK
I love when women project this hard
Men aren't nearly as shallow as you are, we aren't judging your genetics half as much as you're judging ours. 90% of your attraction is based on your fitness. Don't be fat and you'll be decent looking. Actually go beyond just not being fat and be athletic, and you'll be sexy.
As long as you only have one chin, most guys don't really care how it looks

ditto for boobs, sure guys like nice tits but small and saggy is rarely going to be a deal-breaker as long as you're in good shape.
Also isn't there something between a B-cup and a D-cup? I could swear there's another letter of the alphabet...

this one has to be a troll right?
>tree trunk legs
yes because guys hate thicc legs right?
>height
women judge men on height, we don't give a fuck what your height is
sorry ladies I know you love to have a victim complex but there aren't many female genetic failures. By being born female you won the genetic lottery, at least as far as sexual attraction goes. Obviously if you're trying to open a pickle jar then you're all genetic failures

okay yeah I guess if you're trying to be a bodybuilding type then genetics matter. Sophie really hit the jackpot being able to build all that muscle totally completely 100% natty
>TDEE 1400
That's pathetic, you're going to have to bulk. You're either like 4'8" or you need more muscle. Yeah you might get chubby temporarily but just go on a solid 3-month bulk where you actually fucking bulk and put on some serious muscle

don't flirt at the gym

Yes there's a C cup but those work way worse. I don't use B cups anymore just a small D since the smaller cups don't cover completely my boobs and that guarantees problems

ITT: Women show their true self confidence issues but if I asked you out and was standing beside 6'2 Chad you'd say no even if you had no chance

Listen little baby,

You're gonna get a lot of degrading and hurtful comments in this thread, but that ain't what I about.

Let me just say you are perfect the way you are you hear me sugar? PERFECT don't ever change, you deserve everything and anything you want.

stay safe for me baby girl

>mfw thinking about you hurting

POST THE COMIC PLEASE

>hour glass shape
>petite with small C-cup
>bacne that will never go away

Eh, you win some, you lose some.