Creatine

Name each and every side effect you had from creatine.

Does it only bloat muscles or does it make your face bloated, do example? Does it give the muscles that filled-with-water look? Can you get ripped on creatine? I think bloated muscles look almost as bad as synthol muscles...

What about creating rage?

What's your opinion on creatine? Necessary, minor or major improvement? Worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r9eCtOFIf40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

got stretch marks on my biceps because they grew so fast, then again i also got stretch marks on lower back during puberty so im probably just prone to stretch marks.

Laugh out loud senpai.
I take it every day. On creatine doesn't mix too well though. I'd recommend the Bodybuilding.com brand. Mixes a lot better. Bloating is kind of a myth. They say you have to drink a ton of water which causes you to feel and 'look' bloated but really just drink when you're thirsty. It won't kill you. I've never felt or looked bloated and been taking it for a year now, not always consistent though.If I do take it for a few weeks straight it gives me a bigger pump and increases muscle mass.When I skip days or weeks from taking it I feel smaller. It's not necessary of course, no supplements are but it's nice to have.

been taking it daily for over a year, 5g like clockwork, and literally never noticed anything. No hair loss, no bloat or water retention, no upset stomach. Hopefully it's making me stronger. Fuck if I know.

Omarisuf has a new video on this thing. I use it and other than being a bit more assertive, although that could be due to the fact that I'm growing older, and I've been trying to be more assertive, no negative side effects for me. It also feels like I recover faster and easier.

I started taking this at 24, took it for 3 years and my hairline receeded while on it. I thought it was just mature hairline coming in but then it stopped receding when I stopped taking creatine. Been off it for over a year now and my hairline has not receeded anymore.

The fact my hairline stopped receeding when I came off seems a little much of a coincidence.

I have spare "gas in the tank" at the end of each workout, choose not to use it. Feel it helps recovery to leave some.

Ive got fucking headaches from it almost every time i used it.

Other than that, i think it helped me do like 3 more reps. But thats it. I dont use it anymore. Just costs money and the effect is minimal.

As a noob i noticed that it gave me a lot of endurance. Like if i did 10 sets of 10 reps on a workout, around set #7 i would have to drop the weight or drop some reps. But on creatine i can do all 10x10.

Ive been on it for 3years straight and no side effects.

Best supplement for gains. Worth it. Bloated muscles? No. Give me an example of someone you've seen that has "bloated" muscles that look as bad as synthol. You're probably a newb, so take YouTube bros' advice with a grain of salt and do your own trial and error. Creatine is not some serious supplement that you should get all worried about before you invest $20 for like a 6 month supply.

>started taking creatine not long ago
>calmly buttering my toast this morning
>unconsciously apply too much strength while holding it and snap it in half, spreading the butter all over my hand instead

Took creatine for two weeks before reading claims it can trigger balding. Discovered grey hairs for the first time after reading said claims.

Okay, there's no way creatine caused them unless this was a Steins;Gate scenario, but still, fuck that noise.

Same here.

lucky you didn't cut your fingers off m80

I've been on the creatine for a month now and i've noticed that I can lift bigger on all of my lifts, not substantially bigger, but more nonetheless.

A side effect i've noticed though is that when I don't drink at least 2L of water, my lips get chapped as fuck...

Coincidence or not, but I would occasionally get shin splints when doing creatine. Sometimes I had them when off of it too, but I noticed a trend. Not really worth the hassle and potential hair loss.

this guy gets it.

I literally did this with toast and peanut butter like 6 hours ago

really, no other side effects from a shit ton of farts.
the farts are fucking bad.
but again, that could be from all the eggs and proton powder i drink

youtu.be/r9eCtOFIf40

I've been using C4 Creatine for about a year. I have not noticed any side effects.

>bloated muscles
i think your talking about subcutaneous water retention, which creatine doesnt cause. D-bol does, though

Creatine is a meme, dont waste your money

Have taken it for years, more or less permanently. Basically no effects, positive or negative. I'd say it's overpriced useless trash.

I don't always take creatine, but when I do, it's most assuredly naked.

You dropped out of school, didn't you?

too scared to go bald to maintain taking it

how much water do i need to drink? I'm on it about 2-3 months and there is no improvement in body, do i really need to drink like a mad man or normally only when i'm thirsty.

im one of the 30% non responders so the only thing that difffered for me was i peed more

All the bullshit about balding, bloating, etc is a myth. Probably stems from idiots thinking creatine is a "steroid".

My main worry is getting the shits. I've read that the reason it happens is due to the fact creatine attracts water, so if it sits in your intestine it causes excess water to fill your bowel, which causes diarrhea.

Now I'm a hypochondriac who is terrified of getting the shits. I've read stories that it's full-on and almost uncontrollable.

I also know that people often confuse getting bad farts and gut pain from protein powder with a creatine side-effect. I use protein powder and occasionally get gas, but nothing bad.

So I don't know what to believe.

Creatine sent me into a fit of rage, nearly killed four people, one died of complications. I did my time in jail, 8 years IN Swedish jail, piece of cake but no creatine is fine. I have only had three cases of "berserk" rage since my first time. Also my hairline has started receding as you see in pic