/plg/ - Powerlifting general

For discussions on Sheiko programs and why you should be doing Sheiko as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjy3XbxMW1A
instagram.com/p/BNX16lsDcQcGFxlBaRoBS1kUN6gu3dr4mQcAIE0/
youtu.be/AMkvucbOtDo
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/
youtube.com/watch?v=FK_LQtc0ALQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dgBQbokg66A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sheiko
First for broken dick and burnout.

Testing your maxes again anytime soon, SSB?

>le buda memes

kys

asked this in the last thread but didn't get a response really

Did 2 sets of 4 and 3x3 with 215 bench today while being fatigued from Saturday's workout (overdid accessories), and also only slept 2 hours last night. Next week if I sleep more and recovery better is 220 for 5 sets of 3 reasonable? Today's sets were like RPE 9.5-10

Also I used to be shit at locking out my bench so I did a bunch of closegrip and now that problem is solved, but I'm slow off the chest. Should I alternate Spoto press and closegrip or just replace CG with Spoto

Thanks lads

i'm

fuckin

zyzz

brah

>Not including our Lord and Savior, SSB

This is an alignment chart, not the deity reference.

People that don't exist shouldn't be included.

>all these taintlifters in the thread
Gross.

Do both.

>tfw too intelligent to find a hetero gf

>tfw similar body weight to norsefat and 1000x weaker

might as well kms desu lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=gjy3XbxMW1A

Deities have alignments though. Srs tho, Neutral Deity, "Stay in your lane Krillin" or "Kaz for President" or something else involving Kaz

But we're all figments of Sean's imagination, so what else should the chart be filled with?

Tainlifters who pull more than you fatty.

>Tainlifters who pull more than you fatty.

Is there literally anyone here who outpulls SSB?

Why is life so painful?

Sobriety

I'm starting full time training again soon. Some pause squat PRs and a 220 double body weight is down to 100kg and I think I'm good for a 210kg front squat

instagram.com/p/BNX16lsDcQcGFxlBaRoBS1kUN6gu3dr4mQcAIE0/

Will start deadlifts and bench eventually.

I can't lift drunk, can I?

That second rep of the 220 you can watch your pelvis roll under it's p cool

Is there anyone here who doesn't?

Someone post the pasta about the guy in class saying "i'm fookin zeez, bra"

youtu.be/AMkvucbOtDo
>1:25
Who else here famous

Aww look at ur cute little bench bro-mance

I am

a man without a future,

a shell of a once slightly below average male,

a weak fucking faggot.

Do they not know what camera focus is?

Stop being so emo alex.
It's not like you turned your gf lesbo.

OP here
saved this version and will use it on future threads.

Did anyone ever find out what sean actually looked like?

neutral evil on OP's pic

Slept 2 hours last night and can't FUCKN sleep right now wtf lads

Aw, thanks lad.

Stop looking at a screen

I tried that then I just layed in bed and couldn't fall asleep

Also I'm browsing r9k mostly so it's like red light right? And brightness is lowest setting

>browsing r9k

It's my home board lad. I can't help being an autist loser, I just come here cause I like powerlifting. If I didn't have hard squats tomorrow I wouldn't care about needing to sleep.....

Still bad. Stop it

Read a book

Pooptine I remember when you were new and all your posts were about your disc bulge flaring up. Now you're one of my fav posters and pretty handsome as well desu. Your bench is very aesthetic too.

Sincerely, weak lurker user

>Benching next to Haack
Jelly
>Benching in a gym with actual grippy comp benches
Extremely jelly

>2 singles @ 100kg yesterday was literal RPE 10
>ate 4000 calories after and got a good nights rest
>5x3 @ 97.5kg today was RPE 8 at most

It's almost as if eating more and sleeping well makes you stronger.

Weird.

I have sad news /plg/

Seems like our favorite girl is having some medical issues with her feminine dick...

Lads,what would be a good way to increase ohp while benching 3 times a week? How do I combine both without them interrupting each other? My ohp seems a lot lower than my bench.

Sheiko advanced high load
instead of alternating between incline bench press and overhead press, just do overhead press only.

The original trappy faker isn't even there anymore - it's now a new one that took over the role.

I cringe every time I realize that plg still thinks that an actual trap talks to them, Kek.

>97.5 kg
>strong

Fuck ohp dont do that shit

>poster using the same secure trip
>talking to the same friends on voice chat
>writes the same way as always
>argues with people the same way as always

Nah m8, that's trappy.

Ohp for like 4-5x10 on your lightest bench day, start with light enough weight that you crush all the sets and add 2.5kg/week until you struggle to hit 3-5 reps, then reset to what you started with but 2.5kg heavier this time. Should be able to cycle through this a few times at least. This is what I plan to do anyway, benching 3x a week too and have been wanting to add OHP as well. You could even increase 1kg/week if you have fractional plates and want to milk the gains for longer.

Possibly the same troll, yeah.

A person using a shitty voice changer and pictures of a random Facebook profile trolls around /plg/. I'd salute him for having so many people fooled, but thinking how much time he puts into it it's actually pretty fucking retarded.

We have undeniable proof that trappy-chan is that person.
Can't talk about it or post it here, though, at her own request.

Yeah, I can imagine what "undeniable proof" must be like for people that can't even detect voice changers, lel.

Stronger does not imply strong you fucking retard.

guise, guise
I've been thinking about getting into powerlifting next summer and I want to ask you, how does a typical powerlifting look? Could you summarize your current program for example? What does your typical program look like? What are differences between this and standard BB routines?

>novice lifter here
Why should I even bother going to the gym during deload week in 531?

Im going to compete in march , stats are bw:73kg , sq 170 kg , bp 115 kg and dl 210 kg , so what is good peeking program to go with

Why the FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING 531

S H E I K O

Be more specific senpai

DELET

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/

Not cool to post this, man. Give people their privacy, this has nothing to do with powerlifting.

>tfw same knee collapse
>tfw flat feet
>tfw both knees and feet collapse inward during squats

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

princesa?

Extremely canadian post.

How do you make training sessions go as fast as possible?

Dear diary, today I saw a single "crosshit" dyel occupy 3 oly barbells, one small barbell, bench and power rack at the same fucking time, with another slightly less dyel crosshit "coach" "coaching" him despite there being a separate area for that shit.

They never actually used the bench and the power rack for anything but towel hanging too despite refusing to let me use the rack.

I am not sure if I am mad but I thought I should share.

Lift fast

Also while not being shit and bad, maybe I should have added that

Go lighter and rest less. Submaximal training can be extremely effective, although its not real popular because fewer prs and less impressive weight moved.

I'm too weak for that, I'm doing Cuckols

Ok i guess you can ignore the advice you asked for, that should make training go more quickly

How obtainable of a lifetime goal is it to deadlift 666 lbs and squat 666 lbs? Both deadlift and squat are 405 right now but i really need to please satan. Plz help

Don't be a fat shit

Post your wilks and describe how it makes you feel

333 here, it makes me feel sad i dont have a vagina

That makes sense.

Makes me feel fat and weak

Sean we get it. You are confused about your gender, and you are very weak. Quit spamming it here.

Ive made gains on it

Y r u mad?

I don't know how to make your workouts shorter but I can tuck you in.

You can also do accessories as a circuit.

Here are the DSM-5 criteria for autism. It is frequently asserted in here that youtube.com/watch?v=FK_LQtc0ALQ is autistic. But in what way does this video fill the DSM-5 criteria to be called autistic? Another example of an "autistic" powerlifting video: youtube.com/watch?v=dgBQbokg66A

There was also a video in here of a guy doing 405 for high reps or something with the weights on the barbell edited to burn. That video was called autistic. How is that autistic?

autism, the post

The fuck is Sean calling me Sean?

Extremely autistic post.

Are you making them once a month
Isn't that how 5/3/1 works?

Tttttbqh, if you run it as it's laid out in Beyond 5/3/1, you'd put a hypothetical 150 lbs on your squat and dead and 75 on your bench in a year, which is not bad at all in the post novice stage.

Yes
According to strstd.com, im intermediate. According to fit however, anything under 3 plate on all lifts is dyel.

Question remains; is doing cardio + bjj sufficient for deload? Why bother going to the gym to squat 60kg for a five?

>knee injury after squatting with 1 month break from hip injury
>can't have my back straight on deadlifts for the life of me
oh hell yeah

You should also read Beyond ladron, there's like nine different ways you can do your deload (which you only need every other cycle). I'd recommend either the "full body" one which is pretty much just bodybuilding or the high intensity one where you just work up to a heavy single and skip any other main-lift volume.

That didnt exactly answer the question, but k.

"Basically yes." It's in the dropbox, read it.

Motor patterns. If you don't lift for a week, you lift less efficiently when you return.

Sounds like you're not very serious about lifting competitively, though, so do what you want.

>freezing rain advisory
>now through 4pm tue
>100%

lovely.

Thats what I was thinking.

I only ask you lot, because plg is one of the two threads that actually lift.

It's to keep you used to lifting-specific movements, and to keep up movement-specific endurance, plus to flush blood through the muscles to facilitate recovery (bjj and cardio probably take care of the last point).

You can probably skip it, but your next week will be a bit tougher, and you might lose a rep (or two if you don't try hard (tm)) on your 5+ sets.

If we're talking 5RM 3 plate bench is "exiting DYEL". You'll need at least 5 plate squat to exit dyel for the lower body though.