Anyone else feel genuinely bad for this guy? I feel like he has autism, just like us

Anyone else feel genuinely bad for this guy? I feel like he has autism, just like us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XvLlkBUInTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he looks happy.

that's more than i can say for you.

Nah I mean he's got a girlfriend and big muscles and sells his own stupid workout products, if that's his dream then he's made it. Not for me to judge how he chooses to spend his life I sort of admire his willingness to go to such extremes.

He has a new girlfriend now?

i mean, for him to still be that big at his age, you can tell he just doesnt want to let it go. So im sure that he does have some deeply hidden insecurities about being small. Im sure hes still very happy and very rich though so no, i dont feel sorry for him. Hes a pretty smart guy, aside from all the social media antics.

nah just narcissism
just like us also
he's like never happy from anything I've ever seen him in

is he forced to keep roiding because of the implants?

poor guy

The barrels on that revolver tattoo are all fucked up.

Oh god why did you have to point it out...
It looks...so...shit.

>very happy and very rich
>very rich
>rich

Why does this faggot wear eyeliner?

Seriously what's up with the eye liner lol wtf

>the barrels
>getaloadofthisguy.jpeg

How has he survived so long without a heart attack?

If you stare into her eyes long enough you can hear her say "Help"

Bet you dont even have a picture of masT on your nightstand

Faggots

It looks like a skull. Its supposed to look like that

Didn't his wife leave him since she was just using him for a green card?

Where can I get a revolver with a square cylinder?

Yep. Everyone was telling him that that's what would happen and he didn't listen.

youtu.be/XvLlkBUInTo

>barrels

please go

I'd let her suck me off for a green card.

Damn, I feel bad for the guy. He was an idiot but he clearly wanted to think better of her and think a woman wanted him for him. This is the biggest reason I refuse to seriously date non-American women. Too many of them are cruel and heartless enough to string you along for months and years just to come to America.

I don't watch to many youtube stars but I know of this guy. I don't feel bad for him at all he shouldn't marry anyone after three months and you sure as he'll shouldn't marry someone with that large of an age gap you clearly want different things in life. Not downing women some are great my GF is great. However it just seems like you shouldn't get married in this day and age. If it's about love why do you need the government to make it official have kids and live together but why risk losing half your shit that you worked hard for just because someone has a pussy. He should have seen the signs. I'm 28 with a kid and dating the mother I see absolutely no reason to get married. I know guys who get divorced in there mid 30s and it's almost impossible to recover from financially.

Also where the fuck is male birth control at. I guarantee if you were successful fit and on male both control these hoes would act better trying to get what they wanted.....plus I love nutting in the pussy

What is it about rich? It seems like everything he does is super tacky and attention craving

>monstrous physique
>awful tattoos
>can't dress himself
>terrible car choice
>swears every other word
>cringe worthy videos
>girlfriends are "hot" but just blondes with bolted on tits

Is he hiding low self esteem or is he just oblivious. I still like rich though, he is a cool dude but I can't help to wonder about some of his choices.

>American women are so great

Date one and you'll see.. tfw no gf is best feel

I identify a lot with rich, we were told as kids that 'winners' make lots of money, have hot girlfriends, and are ripped.

So we spent countless hours slaving to get ripped and get rich and now we realize we're still unhappy but we don't know any other way to live and are terrified to stop and be a 'loser'

I'm just a less muscular less rich piano man so I feel all his pain on a person level... he isn't happy but he acts happy because winners are happy duh

I don't think they are so great, but an American woman won't string me along for years and pretend she loves me for a green card. They're cruel, but they don't have reason to be THAT cruel unless you're crazy wealthy, which I am not.

this is a very good point. I would have to agree that many have this perception of happiness and once we achieve it, we find ourselves just as miserable as ever.

I wish I could leave humanity behind like him.

Did anyone else, when they first came to Veeky Forums hate him because he looked like a huge douchebag? Big ass roid monkey with tats and orange skin, all the GODDAMMIT memes.

But then watching his videos realize he has some issues but is a pretty nice guy, he gives advice and even admits to all his chemical usage, doesn't try to hide any of it.

I love the man to death.

But I really really want to fuck Sara.

v a s e c t o m y

I just want to be rich and play the piano desu

Feel bad for him too desu. He is honestly one of the best fitness YouTubers. He doesn't bull shit and say that he's natty. And he has said in a lot of his videos that it's very dangerous to do steroids if you don't know what you're doing. Seems like a good person that got sucked into some of the negatives of body building, but overall what's everyone to succeed. But who knows I could be wrong