Never HODL, just fucking sell when you 2x, 3x your investment

Never HODL, just fucking sell when you 2x, 3x your investment.

You will miss plenty of mooning if u hold like me kid

thanks, just sold my -50% coins

Jesus. How did you get there and why didn't you sell?

First rally was Antshares
Next walton, chainlink and loopring

Holding LINK and Loopring still

let me guess, BAT?

It hurts

>not using fib retracement to know when to cash out
WEW

lol

Its like all bagholders never heard of stop losses or stop-limits. Either get in crypto for the Quick gains or long term when you like the technology. if you are here for another reason fuck off

At least I'm not the only one around here who's retarded enough to fall for the hodl and strong hands memes.

ouch

exact same shit happened to me
fuck the 10x meme
made all my money back on a margin long on stellar but im never holding past 300% again lmao

>it's another "newfags don't understand what btc hardforks do to the alt market" episode

I agree. Got into POSW at 2400, could have sold at 7K but wanted 10. Still think it'll get there but wish I moved on.

>playing the crypto game with pennies

this

>never hodl lel rebbit memes blah
>cry and lose money
>poor me

You know hodl means for like a year or three right, not a couple of weeks? Those peaks are just noise on that time scale. If you're gonna hodl pick something you actually like the tech, don't put it on your fucking phone app, just forget about it for a few years.

Otherwise you're gonna end up like someone who sold their bitcoin for $2 after it went up to $30 the first time. I'm sure there were a lot of people saying "never hodl" back in december 2011, december 2013, every crash basically.

Look at the guys above. They started with 0.5btc and reached 4. You don't need large capital to make big profits, retard.

It sure makes it easier

Yeh this is also me.
Put in $1k. Seen it go up bigly, down too. Back to $1k.
Always fucking back to even because I never fucking sell..
Not exactlty active with crypto but fuck I do the same with pennys and i'm up a solid 50%. Crypto no change. Hate it.

this
bizfags simply are incapable of thinking long-term

we are talking about altcoins bud

only reason for alts is to obtain more bitcoins

I know that feel very well, OP.
I had 10 BTC early this year, during bull-run thanks to XRP/DGB/SIA.
Do I really need to post how little I have now?
;_;
No more holding for me, 20-30% gains and I move to another coin now.

feel free to explain then

To be fair, OP, you're lamenting the shifting of grains of sand in a desert.

Take this same period of time and apply it to most decent volume coins and you'll see that the peaks and the dips are all uniformly ever present anyway.

You either daytrade and accept the associated risks or you hold for a set period of years, not mere weeks or months, assuming you've invested into an actually reasonably structured project and not a no-name random shitcoin. There's no point crying over an inconsequentially short interval in the past.

You guys are the same people who sold Bitcoin at 10$, thinking you just absolutely played the market, only to come back in 7 years and cry over how you had so many and "if only you had known" the price would surge to thousands. If only you had known, right?

I'll tell you a little something. I once went over every single trade I had ever made and found that aside from obviously single-pump shitcoins (Lepen for example), the values of every coin I ever held have by now become anywhere between single to double digit times the price I traded them at. If I had held ONLY ARK from that short time post-ICO and ignored all the dips, fud and shitposting, I'd be a rich man even with the current price. Just tune out the market noise. Now get this, here's the catch: "If only I had known :(".

Sounds familiar eh?

Wisest post itt, almost quads even

i dare you show me ANY portfolio graph that has at least 2 years and tell me hodling is bad

For real. They can hardly endure daily swings, desu. A week is an eternity to most people on this board, it seems.

Here be wisdom, anons. Take heed.

dem digits.

Crypto is a long term hodl if you go for solid coins. If you're shit and pick shit coins, then you will be filling this board with your pink wojaks while carrying some sia level bags at your back.

tfw holding sia bags right now

Checked

Holding ARK this entire ride down, better fucking be worth it.

literally every shitcoin will jump up a bunch after the fork

DELUDED

LOL

I got my 21 Bitcoin in july for 10,000 EUR. They're now worth 100,000EUR. Not bad ROI for 4 months.

The opposite is a better perspective tbqh. Alts give way the fuck better gains so as far as I'm concerned, the only reason for Bitcoin is to buy alts.

EUR almost on par with USD
LOWEST point of NYC was 1800$
MAX you could get was 6BTC faggot

It's not even that ARK went down. It was the darling when BTC dipped - which in hindsight would have been a great time to sell. Then BTC went back up and then some, while ARK again did nothing.

You think that's bad? It's getting harder and harder not to kill myself with every passing day...

My hero.

What are you holding on this epic slide?

[spoiler]DGB[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I'm still holding most of it[/spoiler]

Huh no spoilers on this board

Stop fretting, man.

Compared to when that chart of yours started, you're still up. This is the fucking problem wih you people - it's like you're surprised that hindsight is 20/20. It's like you're genuinely surprised your greed stopped you from taking a nice profit. And then you'll continue being surprised 5 years down the line that your greed, frustration at hindsight AND impatience all combined in concert to leave you staring at massively inflated price charts with empty wallets.

And tgen you'll still be mad at everyone else for not being an impulsive, irrational and emotional investor.

Breathe, relax, fuck your gf and erase blockfolio. Better yet, leave it installed, but train discipline by NOT staring at it every time you get the urge.

HODL. And not for a few pathetix months. 5 years at least, you dunce. The entire crypto scene is so immature that a majority of these projects literally have nothing to shown for all the millions being invested. Just hype and promises. Let the teams and their projects mature and obtain actual value. Let your investment grow. Stop considering 1 week "long term".

Hint:
1-3 months is short term.
4-12 months is medium term.
1 year ++ is long term.

Glhf

>He's still holding DGB
Mate I want to fucking scream in your face, but I'm asking you politely to let go of your bags, before they're worth 0. DGB is dead and buried.

I think it's completely reasonable to blame and even hate myself for not selling that DGB when it would've been obvious to any rational person that it was at the peak of a bubble that was about to pop. Also I don't have a girlfriend because I'm ugly and poor. Half of my life savings are in crypto. I will definitely have killed myself in way less than 5 years if I don't see any success before then.

You have 4btc relax. Just drop your bags and you could easily turn it into 6btc before Christmas.

I mean it's been pretty much stable at around $0.01 since July when you account for the gains in bitcoin, so at least I'm not actually losing money on it anymore. I'm only holding onto it because I'm still clinging to the hope that it could go back up to what it was at its peak, however small that chance is. I'm going to hate myself for the rest of my life if it never does.

Ok, but I could have had 23 btc if I wasn't such a fucking retard. I'm never going to be able to live that down.

How in the fuck...

hey man thanks for the tips i appreciate it

You're going to hate yourself even more when you realize you could have X10 your 4btc in a year if you just dropped your bags.

Jesus relax. You started off with what, 1btc? Now you have 4. You've quadrupled your investment in 5 months.Take pride in it man. You just have to let go of what could have been. Hell, even sell half of your bag.

own 7k of one ICO, someone trolled orders and the multiplicator did the rest. This fucks my next 24H

Even if that happens and 4btc is worth like $200k in a year, I'm still going to be thinking about how I could have had 23btc and $1.2 million. In fact that's going to want to make me kill myself even more...

the same faith awaits me holding the Link bags?

Not really, I stared with about $14k, which was the equivalent of like 8btc at the time.

meme
bought mona at 5.50 usd i'm retarded

what are you holding right now?

if you hold long term you will be down most of the time

EXP is another one I lost a few thousand dollars on by holding.

captcha: drive holding

i would get rid of dgb and waves
how does omg and tenx sound like?

Poorfag and newfag here. I actually started with 280. Got into request so hopefully will be at 2x in a week.

Lost 1 bitcoin on OMG and ODN

How long you guys think it will take me to get my .16 bitcoin to 1 whole bitcoin again

After being burned so badly with all these altcoins, I don't want to buy another one again. If I had just left my initial $14k in BTC, I would have done so much better than all the time I wasted trying to trade all these alts and losing money on them.

>tfw fell for the hodl meme

I feel better about my losses now. Hang in there bud, there are good days and bad days

Been there. Went X3, held, bitcoin bulled, lost it all. Only approaching my original buy in price now.

Jesus what the fuck happened in june? Seems like everything just went wild. I imagine this board was all about green wojaks.

sell the shitcoins first.
waves is a gimmicky platform, im not sure how profitable it is

>still holding DGB and Sia

I'm still in profit around 2x profit to fiat cause I got in very early. Promised myself I wouldn't sell till 2020 and just going to see where they take me.

DGB. Whole board was in on it it seemed.

BTC was still worth 1k and all the alt coins when on moon missions

That was probably the height of the glory days, from there back to the start of the year pretty much any shitcoin you picked would go multi x. It was so fucking easy, but I think for many anons, myself included on a number of shitcoins, it was too challenging to dump

I thought you sold ark, Wozak

Monero has been doing the same thing

Feel for you.

I like what someone said here, wtf do we act surprised when we realize hindsight is 20/20.

However, I feel that staying the course will still turn out extremely positive.

>going to kill myself because I made a lambo sitting on my ass but not enough for 10 lambos

You only need to get 10% gains 25 times to more than 10x your stack. Why would anyone hodl? 49 times for 100x.

I got in at 35sat in 2014/2015. Held through the 2600sat high and didn't sell. Finally said fuck it and sold all 800k at 382sat. Still up alot , but kicking myself for not seeing it. Could have had 21-22 BTC if I sold north of 2500sat.

Oh well. I am gonna wait for DGB to get back under 100sat and buy back in on the way down, let it ride and see what happens.

learnt this the hard way holding adex for a month and a half