Veeky Forums, it hurts being so good looking. I'm a big flirt at the gym...

Veeky Forums, it hurts being so good looking. I'm a big flirt at the gym, and talk to a select few who I deem worthy of my time. Every time I talk to one of them, I can feel and see the other women glaring. Guys smile and nod. They chat me up. Pretty sure some are gay, but most I suspect are trying to be friends with the guy who gets mired by qts.

Now you may be thinking "wtf this pleb is a total narcissist or delusional". I assure you, it's 100% true. Even the girls with boyfriends can't help but look. Those guys mean mug the fuck out of me.

It hurts because women are so slutty. How could you mire me in front of your boyfriend? Can't you keep your eyes to yourself? How do you think it makes me feel that your boyfriend is glaring at me when I'm trying to focus on my workout? Why are women so vain, Veeky Forums? They see a nice piece of ass and they immediately want it. They lust more than men. I'm looking for substance over surface, your tight yoga pants are nice to look at but your shallowness is a turn off. I just want a woman who had the same values as me. Someone who doesn't lust and genuinely cares about fostering deep meaningful relationships. But no, most women at the gym only want to fuck.

It's truly a tragedy, Veeky Forums.

Pic related, basically my twin. And no, I'm not posting a pic of myself.

I know that feel. I keep telling myself that it means nothing.

I've got the same problem man. Wish things were different but that's the harsh reality we live in.

Damn I thought I was the only one with this problem. Guess we just gotta deal with it. .

Wow didn't know there were so many of us on here

>tfw have three different fuck sessions tomorrow with skinny Parisian models

Same boat senpai.I've ruined like 3-4 relationships just because my gf's mom went all slut with me

I've ruined more when gf's dad went slut with me

Me too senpai. In college all the women always look at me and eye fuck me.

I'm good with women but in reality I rather be a NEET lifter instead of constant interaction with females.

Pussy is fine and all but I rather play dark souls or shitpost

100% true. When Legion came out I had to dump my 10/10 gf for WoW.
Now life consists of computer games and lifting because I chose to.

>Those guys mean mug the fuck out of me.
How do you respond to them, OP?

>me and my friends started playing a game at college
>when we walk between classes, they watch girls mire me
>when we arrive at the next class, give me a report
>record is seven out of seven
>bonus points for a double or triple (groups of girls)
>my ego has gone into outerspace
>starting to fear about how I'm going to cope when I grow out of this stage and attention dwindles

>And no, I'm not posting a pic of myself.
thread over go home

Holy fuck me and my gym buddy do this

Not a single picture was seen that day.
Either fit is incredibly delusional or just full of male models...

I think these guy are trolling but I don't even look that good and I get mires.

It's because I have a lot of ambition and drive and women smell it on me, phermones bro.

I got a twinkle in my eyes they can't resist

They think you're autistic

>Pic related, basically my twin. And no, I'm not posting a pic of myself.

when the b8 gets too obvious

you tried OP

I have done a little male modelling and I have posted my pictures on Veeky Forums before, but I'm fat at the minute due to this dreamer bulk that's gotten me to 2/3/4/5. I definitely don't claim to have the success these guys have with women though, it's obviously exaggerated for comic effect.

Unless they're literal gods, at which point I'd expect them to post pics just so I can feel shame and self-loathing. These pictures are recent ones at about 20-25% body fat, should I keep the facial hair or lose it?

>but I'm fat at the minute

ah, and the pieces fall into place

asymmetrical/10

Nothing personal but you look average, but you seem to know this and come off as humble.

What kind of modeling did you do?

Hand modeling

post body with time stamp you retarded faggot

guys when i wear briefs am i supposed to point my penis to the side

i always let it hang straight down but i never see anyone else do this

qeq

>If you're so funny
Then why are you on your own tonight?
And if you're so clever
If you're so very entertaining
If you're so very good looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know because tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms

Dat falsetto

Compare the female orgasm to the male orgasm.
Now,do you see why women think and act sexually? It's all about finding the mate who will yield more sexual pleasure.
After some time I had trouble respecting women,they always seemed so heartless and childish. But of course,who am I to let my thoughts loose?