Getting a pump

Alright, so I'm gonna be seeing my soon to be ex wife in a week or so and I want to have the best pump possible when I do. I've gone from 238 to about 199 in 3 months (since the last time I saw her) and I'd like to look as joocy as I can when we meet again.

One of her biggest "reasons" for the split was cause I was getting kinda fat and how it interfered with us going out and doing shit. Not trying to get back with her, but I feel like most people would want the other to feel like they fucked up after a split.

Should I try to get a big workout in the day before, the day of, or what? Need some advice bros.

>Getting a pump Anonymous 11/29/16(Tue)20:48:19 No.395444
Bis-and chest

Day of, ideally as close as possible to the meet up time.

Incline DB press, preacher curls and weighted pullups and/or deadlifts for biggest pump.

just do some pushups in the car

You don't feel smaller like 2 hours after a workout? I guess I'm just imagining it.
Thanks for advice

What kind of car do you drive? There's no way you can do push ups in a vehicle

what do you drive a limo?

Givin a bump.

you are going to be all stinky if you sweat during your pre ex-marital wo

Load up on beta alinine for dat vascularity

Try drinking a ton of water and seeing how it effects you in the mirror. For a lot of people being super hydrated gets rid of bloating so you actually look leaner and more defined.

Like id drink 6-8L of water for 3-4 days to get this to happen.

Just make sure you have access to a bathroom. It doesnt effect me but some people will have to go pee a lot

Obviously I'd shower before the encounter. So leave at least that much time between.

Thanks for the advice guys. Don't think I'm gonna buy any supps for it, but I'll give the water a try.

Yeah its so much water youre going to be peeing clear white piss but it can really help some people. 6-8L is a lot so i usually just drink in 500mL increments from the gyms filtered water thing.

Will do bro

Just do some dips in the doorway before head over

Drive with your knee and do air curls the whole way there. Anything to get a pump goin. Also, hit a quick set of push ups in the parking lot/driveway whatever

weighted?

The days before drink tons of water and get a green tea just before to dehydrate yourself. Also take citrulin malat and beta alanine for the pump. Do really slow negatives!

>just do some pushups in the car
>pushups in the car
>in the car
im sorry do you have a fucking stretch limo with a home gym built in?

>white piss
please see a doctor immediately

You don't?

The dude isn't going to make it

Not who you're replying to but I have a Chevy suburban and I could literally crawl in the back and do pushups. I'm 6'3".

Fucking car-lets, when will they learn?

you're not eating enough

2 hours after a workout with proper nutrition you should look stacked as fuck

even on a cut?

Does your husband ever drive the kids to soccer practice?