Progress thread

Progress thread

No difference at all

>hello please give me attention I'm not an attention whore here is a picture of me showing skin please don't bother me kthanksbye

That's not true. She got a tan.

Jokes aside, her delt, tricep and bicep are visibly bigger, even taking into account the different angle of the arm.

Shoulder is definitely bigger

Yeah, not like she is trying to go piano mode

>don't wanna get too bulky! Teehee

I don't even care about femanons posting here but if you are a instagram using basic bitch stacy just stay on instagram holy fuck

meh, she made good progress, keep in mind she has lest test in her body than you or i do man

anyways OP fuck off to reddi.t r/fatness

6'2"
205lbs
Not gonna list my lifts cause I lift for girls not strength cause I'm not gay :)

Left pic was about 231lbs

How long till otter mode? 190lbs?

I'm not falling for the bulk meme so I'm forevercutting thanks guys wb no hate allowed thanks wb

youre not gonna hit otter at 190

t. guy bulking at 6'2, 190

When will I hit otter? Thanks wb

you need to bulk mang
im lean at 190 and not otter

You will never hit otter as you are never going to bulk.

You will eventually get from skinny fat----> hungry skeleton and then you will be finished.

6 months progress, lost 40lbs, hitting the weights properly now to get some muscle on, have to do a lot of running so gains isn't easy.

Posted same pic last week but thread was already dead.

>lifting for girls.

So just Bicep curls, bench and sit-up's? All good until she asks how much you squat, given that's the only exercise most girls know of because it's the one that gets featured in gym memes all the time.

Do you bulk at 250kcals or 500kcals?
Shut it twerp

No I do all the lifts, deadlifts, squats, ohp bench press etc just at a deficit. Guess I'll start bulking since fit told me to and i trust all you people cause everyone here is in great shape :)

>shit it twerp

Except I'm the guy that gave you advice last night and you profusely thanked me for helping you.

>Do you bulk at 250kcals or 500kcals?

We've been over this already. +250. Why are still thinking about it?

Do you want to get 1 x more muscle and 1y fat or gain 1.00001x muscle and 2y fat?

I posted in a thread last night but I'm hoping to get more feedback here.

Pic on the left was when I was ~270lbs. Im down to 195lbs now (6'3). Am I good to stop cutting as hard? When I look at myself I still feel like I look pretty fat. Am I at the point where I should up the caloric intake and lift more/less focus on cardio?

been going to the gym for four years and i dont think ive ever seen a womyn make progress, no joke, the ones that were jacked still jacked and the ones who looked like shit still look the same to this day
its rare to see dudes getting progress and keeping it but at least it happens on occasion

What you said made sense, but I'm seeking a second opinion. I'm sure you know what you're talking about but I can't just jump on the first thing I'm told on this shady as shit fitness board. 500kcals seems to be the standard for a clean bulk, so if others say 250kcals work better I'll go with that. Also your skinny fat jibe hurt my feelings bro wtf I thought we were bffs

Yeah the fitness insta grills abuse steroids more than the men

bump

nice progress mate!

you dont look fat at all imo, if I were you I'd focus less on cardio and more on lifting.

>x is key
>shout out to
>peeps
>bomb

Why do millennials talk like this

>that first picture
>hitman fattie finds no joy in his job

Great progress by the way. You're tall as fuck so you should be good to start eating.

work and good lighting

1. where is all your head hair ?
2. did you join MS-13 with that ridiculous cholo goatee ?
3. i'm guessing that's a symbol for THC

>slow clap

I'm actually a spaniard, and here in Europe we know how to look manly with facial hair, fucking numale.

Also yeah, THC tattoo, I have a master degree in biochemistry and working on a PhD in epigenetics. I sure don't smoke as much pot as when I did it (18 y/o), but I still don't regret it.

>I'm actually a spaniard

Cool.... my above pic was from your hometown.

Good body alteration nonetheless...

I wish I had better access to real Euro cheese, wine, olive oil, and grass fed cattle.

>muh freedoms.

>THC tattoo
You're not gonna make it brah

"petite side of gaining muscle" -- or, you know, you have a vagoo.
Quit being a faggot, the difference is clearly there.

r8 brehs.

Left: Last Saturday. Right: July 2016.

visible progress!

Alright progress. Format your pics correctly next time.

3 years 8 months
145-210lbs

dude you made it to the mode where you can begin lifting and eating. you probably consider yourself fat, but thats dysmorphia. nice skin retention and no moobs. just gym.
i wouldnt cardio unless its swimming.

Natty?

3 month progress, formatting skills are shit

hows my 10 month progress ex fatty her and im going to cut soon also how do i a bigger chest its kinda small

You need to do some flyes, god damn

On scripted test c 150mg/wk. Done two cycles of test e @400mg/wk for fifteen weeks.

it's THC isn't it? jesus christ what a terrible life decision.

>hat inside gym
why

u should lift

Thanks, guys. If you're on a similar journey I wish you the best

Thanks for reply, looking yuge

She's standing closer to the mirror and has her arm down. There is hardly and progress there desu. There is some difference, it's just really not worth talking about. I thought it was just a skelly fag at first, didn't realize it was a girl either, so has nothing to do with some redpill bias.

Am I passable?

it's really not much

165 -> ~182 lbs. still trying to escape skellington mode, but my roommate in uni has one of the worst physiques ive ever seen so that makes me feel a bit better

6'2"

this is over the last 2 and a half months

As someone who doesn't lift? Sure

3 months progression. 14 kg down

better than trappy

Nice.

good job fatty

Good jerb broseph. You're going to make it.

lift & bulk
also dem superior genes

Trying to get from skelly to fit.
Raised my calorie intake from 2,400 to 3,800 3 weeks ago, and I definitely feel bulkier. Trying to high 175lbs before march so I can cut.

>inb4 Yea I know the pics are shit, I'm working on it.
Amazing progress man keep it up
Lossing 0.4069 a day nice man
Shave chest and focus on some core other than that man looking great.

soon month 3 pic

yeah can't wait until it fucks up my future... oh wait it didn't affect my life at all

theres really nothing wrong with that.
you should come to toronto.
>famm
>mans
>lit
bruhhh youve seen nothing yet

>senpai

fimfalamalamadingdong...

You look familiar from what I can see of your face. Did you grow up in the north east of PA?

nice tits babe what is ur snapchat? ;)

im waiting for that one roider to show up so i can comment "steroids"

snap this

*unzips*

but yeah, might get it checked if it doesnt go away once i get leaner

proud of you user

do eet bc that shit is not natural

it is natural

i have been fatty for majority of my life

only recentlly i lost like 10kg of weight
now wanting to get some muscle tho

Not a perfect comparison.
Started first bulk recently and trying to put on some solid muscle after a nasty obsession with weight loss.

You'll start losing face fat also. Great job user.
We're all gonna make it

>nasty obbession with weight loss

So bodybuilding just like everyone else here? Cut to 10% bulk to 15% repeat? Like every other fucking BB?

Anyways good work, looking big man

what are those on your arm?

Keloid scarring from self harm in my teens. It's faded a bit but it's not really going anywhere. Just working my best to build around it.

135 to 185 lbs
How much volume do you guys do for chest? Mine isn't growing on PPL.

Kek, lose the fat you disgusting swine.

You know that you are supposed to lift while you are bulking?

I bet you did gomad and don't even have a gym membership..

Just kys, there is no escape of your dyel life.

Damn, nice work. You've got a really solid frame to build on.
What sort of size are you aiming for?

Bigger tits than my mom

mirin bruh, looking good

tfw all the obsession with none of the weight loss.

>those quads
fookin jooocy breh

Holy shit, that nipple position

>All these fatties losing weight
Good, good. Feel the weight melt from your body. Let the weights flow through you and feel the power of your lifts

sick bulk

GOMAD+abs daily routine

1 month death cut, fat at 0.5g per lb, protein at 1.5g lb, 20 grams of carbs preworkout ( I lift daily).

This cut completely changed my opinions on cutting and I highly recomend everyone just PSMF or high defecit cut, I got it all over with in a single month and feel so great now that its over.

Side note: watch for the binge and hormone/mood swings when you come off, you get used to cutting and I now see the benefit of the reverse diet (slow introduction of more foods into diet) for its mental benefits.

Going straight to bulking was a rough first week.