"Henry Cavill refused to take steroids to muscle up for the role...

"Henry Cavill refused to take steroids to muscle up for the role. He also refused any digital touch-ups or enhancement to his body in his shirtless scenes. He said it would have been dishonest of him to use trickery while playing Superman and he wanted to push his body to the limits to develop his physique into one that was worthy of the character."

Thoughts/opinions, guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice quadz

he looks natural in the pic

>"Henry Cavill refused to take steroids to muscle up for the role. He also refused any digital touch-ups or enhancement to his body in his shirtless scenes. He said it would have been dishonest of him to use trickery while playing Superman and he wanted to push his body to the limits to develop his physique into one that was worthy of the character."
>(but they forced him to take them anyway)

Yeah exactly. He looks like shit=he looks natty as fuck.

High bf %, no traps, no striations, unasthetic= natty.

>natural
>being this delusional

he is BEYOND roiding

>what is aas?
>magnets/steroids how do they work?

top tok fucking kek m8

He looks like I did before I hopped on gear

You natties really are delusional cucks

If he hopped on a tren +test E cycle he would put on 30 lbs in no time and THEN he would have a decent phsyique

i think he is natural, i mean he's not overly big his delts are in proportion, he isn't overly shredded like zyzz and his pecs are the only things that really stand out but heavy benching can do that

also:
>those traps
>roids
pick one

>that physique
>natural in any way shape or form

clearly roids not even a debate
and body dysmorphia claims another victim

I look like that and I'm natural. 6ft and 190lb.
If that's steroid use, then that is a waste of good steroids.

he looks like shit, what the fuck

even oiled up in perfect lighting he has 0 definition, and has to shave his chest into the shape of pecs to try to pathetically give the appearance of having a chest, like cuckolds do with their lack of jaw...

>henry cavill

but...why?

>be henry cavill
>get signed up to continue the superman legacy
>biggest movie of my career
>filling the shoes of people like christopher reeves
>have to deal with the increased average size of hollywood physiques
>every other actor playing a superhero is roiding
>playing the part of the strongest superhero
>millions of dollars in play
>career in the balance
>"hey henry you want some roids?"
>"nah im good bro"

yup im sure this really happened in reality really in real life for sure

time to move on kiddo

His chest, shoulders and arms are godlike, perfect v-taper for lats, his abs suck though. No definition at all.

That jawline though

>he lies

He's on test for the role

>tfw she says all she is interested is height/face/frame

also srs wtf is wrong with his eye in this pic

Nah bro I'm sweet

>heterochromia
>mfw superman has a genetic defect

s-superm-man?

He's not the gingerbread man, fuckwit.

>He looks like shit
He looks good
>and THEN he would have a decent phsyique
That's clearly more than enough of a decent physique
>filling the shoes of people like christopher reeves
Not exactly a monumentous task
>have to deal with the increased average size of hollywood physiques
And he;s literally the only Superman to look like Superman
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html

>be Henry cavill
>refuse sterons for role
>grueling 2-a-day workouts for six months
>strict diet planned by nutritionist and dietician designed to provide exacting micro/macronutrients
>5 second shirtless scene
>spend rest of movie in padded muscle suit

yea natties are capable of working out twice a day and recovering

Sure can. Happens all the time. Can't do it for very long though. And remember this guy had the best trainers and nutritionists the studio could buy.

>jack up to play Superman
>start balding fast as fuck

Yeah, bro. Totes natty.

He was always my fav from the DC bunch, after him Ben and Jason.

Also quads for truth.

They can lift twice, they can also be laborers, they can also be 3 days behind on food, they can also be running on 3 hour sleep per night. Humans are wonderful workers.

That physique could be obtained naturally, perhaps he used PEDs to get there faster.

>And remember this guy had the best trainers and nutritionists the studio could buy.
you can google this shit yourself retard

natties simply dont benefit from wokring out twice a day

>all the people itt thinking this isn't possible natty
You need to start trying harder DYELs

they can also cut their muscles out with a rusty knife and prolapse their anus

that doesn't mean it will give them gains

>working out twice a day

As a natty, how? Do you just not work hard at all in your first workout? I could see if you split it between cardio and lifting but that's pointless when you're trying to put on as much mass as possible.

This is factually correct, as much as swolen is a huge faggot.

Are there natties that actually lift bimbo style 2x a day? Can you post your bodies so we can wtf it produces?

>le cardio kills gains

Kys.

Jesus christ idiot.

I'm getting trolled so fucking hard aren't I?

10/10 you are a bait piccaso.

it's not cardio that kills gains it's YOUR DYEL NATTY MUSCLES ONLY HAVING 4 HOURS TO """RECOVER""" BEFORE YOUR DUMB ASS LIFTS AGAIN

jesus

10/10 actually mad

its bullshit nonsense, assuming that you would eat 6+ times a day, work out in the morning hitting upper body then go home sleep wake up do some cardio eat go back to sleep wake up at 8-9 go workout eat sleep, or something along the lines
> Also natty
Dude was probably given peptides or sarms and probably thought they ware multivitamins

Dude. He looks great in this pic. Natty or not.

>>Dude was probably given peptides or sarms
woah

wow

uhh is a fucking dadbod complete with lovehandles giant lips and a downsyndrome face what this place considers "great"

>natties think this is "great"

>butthurtnatties.jpg

b-but If I lift really hard f-for a few years i-i Will look like connor

c-conner is natty

r-right?

Reminder natties---

You are natty or you are aesthetic

Choose 1 and only 1

pic related natty limit

>He looks great in this pic
He could look better

Post your physique

....guys. That's not Henry Cavill.

i have posted my physique in CBT threads and my own threads without my trip on and gotten called out for roids every time

dont want to associate it with my trip

Keep in mind suffers from low test and has the worst genetics in the world.

And he looks 10x times better than you will after 10 years of rigorous training

Natties on suicide watch

>>suffers from low test
not anymore faggot that's why i stick needles in my ass

Samefag

Post this 10x better bod! I'm dying to see it.

inb4 hur you photoshopped it in 5 seconds

>I don't suffer from low test because I trt

'I don't have HIV because I medicate it'

I'm still mad at you for bullying bimbo

You never make fun/bully guys that are that nice and friendly it's like a rule man

>my blood levels of testosterone were low
>i suffered from low testosterone
>my blood levels of testosterone are now superhumanly high
>i no longer suffer from low testosterone

it's not like hiv medication kills the virus and leaves you completely hiv-free

Lolz you're right. No one has more than one device these days. You're a DYEL faggot even as a /fraud/. You shouldn't be worried about "tainting" your trip by posting a hoot of your physique- your ignorant shit posting has done that already. The kicker is, you're so insecure that you won't even post said shit bod.

yeah i am sitting here with two pcs talking to myself retard

kill urself

dude. if ur test is so high and u blast everyone that's natural show us a pic or fuck off.

I guess that makes sense.

No bully bimbs man. Seriously ticked me off. Bimbs is nicest dude in the world. Genuine 100% chad, good looking, handsome, ripped, friendly.

I just don't see how you can bully the guy.

Plus bimbo gives plenty of actual good advice on nutrition

Samefag! I caught you red-handed.

we banter not bully

>hur dur you have aids in your face
>WELL YOUR 4/10 WHORE FUCKS NIGGERS

He looks natural but he probably isn't. I don't know why people think looking crap is an indicator of being natural. If you go on any anabolics board you only have to look through the avatars on a thread to see how shitty the average guy on gear looks. Jason Genova isn't a rare case.

Besides, all hollywood actors have to comment on being natural, doing crazy workouts and eating 20 million calories a day as a distraction from the fact that they used drugs.

This. I dunno why everyone is derping so hard. His body is achievable natty. It's possible he had enough time to prepare for the role and did it natty. It's more probable he took something to help him out to prepare for the role of his life.

there is no way that someone in this guys position is not on a fuckload of gear, no matter how shitty and dyel he looks

it simply defies all logic

show us your physique then, you fucking autist

Inb4 the most mediocre trips of /fraud/ reply and cry while actual good bodies (mas test) would agree with this user.

all the spazzes in here who think this is steroids are self-defeated retards who go to the gym and put about 75% of the effort in, probably don't bother with legs and go home to a terrible diet. just because they have a far better physique than you doesn't mean they're on steroids, you fat cucks.

Cavill is a nerdy guy who has a lot of time on his hands, used to play WoW instead of living the Chad life. It's not hard to believe he's natty, but I'm pretty sure Chris Evans and a lot of the MCU is on gear(Chris Pratt lost 60 lbs in 6 months and went from fat to shredded without a lean bulk).

So much this

>this fucking douche owns a planet fitness membership solely to go in and flex in front of girls who watch fat neckbeards on treadmills all day

You realize saying something happened and something actually happening are not always the same thing, right?

Hollywood types lie all the time. Just like Veeky Forums and their sex life.

I'll have you know that this user said he achieved this bod in a year gear free. He also says he slays mountains of slag. It must be true. But srs I believe him.

>they can also be laborers
This. If you've been doing manual labor for 20+ years, you won't look strong, but your muscles will be hard as fucking stone. My cousin is a handy man, my uncle is a mason, and someone I used to know was a carpenter, each for their entire lives. None of them looked tough, but god damn their bodies were conditioned. The human body has an amazing way of adapting to whatever stress you put on it.

fug, goalbody right there

Damn. Lookin guud.

Nobody getting this joke....

They have personal assistants though who prepare optimal meals and then they just work out and sleep.

They can make gains faster than the average joe who has to bust ass during the day and can't find enough time to eat proper meals.

However, i don't know the details so i dunno. How much muscle beforehand? How much of it was just cutting?

That guy is on TRT aka NOT NATTY

when will you learn?

Thanks. Atleast someone didn't take the bait.

Why do you think this? How do you proclaim this as fact?

If he didn't roid for Man of Steel, he definitely did for Batman v. Superman. He's like 15lbs heavier in BvS without having put on any fat. He also looks like his hairline is receding in BvS.

agreed that TRT makes you a /fraud/ but this dude has never claimed anything other than quitting drinking and lifestyle change. pic related was his first thread before posting he gave genuinely good advice and answered everyone to help. Including me.
I haven't seen him on here in a while. hope didn't fall off the wagon bc fuck his gains were admirable.

it doesnt matter how shredded you look naked, all it matters that you look fit in clothes.

IF you get to the point of being naked in front of girl I sincerely doubt she will refuse to have sex because your latteral delts arent big enough.

>inb4 high bf fattie

I wish

>implying we are lifting for girls

Stop projecting.

The people in the CBT will know what my body looks like without a shirt on.

I will know what my body looks like without a shirt on

it depends on the timeframe and what he started with. but his traps and delts arent ridiculously overdeveloped compared to everything else, so theres nothing that really makes it seem unnatural, especially since he's not ridiculously lean at that mass

>his abs suck though. No definition at all.
steroid users have warped your view. thats about what you get when you dont tren hard and eat clen, but youd probably know that if you lifted longer than 6 months

100% this. If you are a natty cuck your physique will suck and your gf will have to touch herself to photos of me in /fraud/ and cbt

how dyel was he before and what timeframe did he have? this is what determines whether he would have had to take steroids

i dont care about roids if people arent claiming natty, but to say that you cant look good without roids and pushing roids as the only thing making lifting worth it is pretty pathetic and reeks of body dysmorphia and insecurity. youll never achieve what some can on steroids as a natty, but youll look good enough

Yeah he's certainly got a large ego.

did you see his numbers and the timeframe in which he added weight? he was at LEASt on winstrol (which by the way doesnt make you massive)