/fraud/

Fraud general

post-thanksgiving/pre-christmas edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/5erv0e/new_studies_out_that_should_reassure_people/
linkedin.com/pulse/underlying-neurobiological-abnormalities-exist-users-sexual-roberts
derminator.com/
owndoc.com/dermarolling/dermarolling-explained/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enobosarm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this lazy shit? No link to previous? No edition? This fucking photo?

Man fuck you don't even make new threads if you're gonna make them like this

hope your AI is bunk

previous thread was actually deleted by a mod for some reason instead of just dying due to old age
give him a break, our last thread was deleted an hour ago and no one else made a new one

you are a moron

ive heard anavar is super mild, but yields noticeable results in how you feel and recover. is it worth taking this stuff if you can get it easily? also do you need to PCT for this stuff. I've heard you dont but not sure if broscience

Can we put a link to the wiki in the op? I swear we get stupid fucking questions like this every single thread

thanks m8, ill check that out

So where can you get anavar in australia? None of that fake shit, real deal.

you two better be women

I am now where the fuck do I get anavar in this remote backwater desert without the afp climbing up my ass

Maybe ask a local roider in the gym, they most time have a source

I'm getting close to 40, should I start with low dose t?

I'm about 18% bf and want to keep being semi fit in older age

Also; should i up my test from 300 to 600mg for moar gainzzzzzzz? Aussie wasnt really clear

I would actually start pinning 3 grams, you will get huge.

Nevermind that masT is on 250mg and looks like a tank.

It surely isn't your training or your diet or your sleeping patterns that is holding back your progress.

Remember that as you increase dose it is way easier to properly manage E2 also.

I can't spot roiders from non roiders and the gym is pretty small, word will get around.

Darnit, natty it is then

Cheating F R A U D S

master of memes edition

time to reverse this accutane thinning that fucked up my already-thinish hair

Im already on 250mg test 500 tren but thought maybe baby up the dose of test for more gainz. Sleep might be a problem since im a bad sleeper and work starts 06:30.. And no way ik pinning 3g

You should be able to tell who does and who doesnt unless everyone is a dyel

I hear a lot of conflicting things. Some people say doing just one cycle is enough to fuck up your entire hormone balance for life. Others say you go back to normal if you properly use your post cycle pharma.
Im 22 and I keep hearing the meme that I will wreck my body but all the actors and IG models look fine

>Some people say doing just one cycle is enough to fuck up your entire hormone balance for life.
thats what bronatties say retard use ur brain

millions of people use roids without a problem

do you see epidemics of steroid users dying from heart attacks and flooding the medical industry with fucked up "hormone balances"

Your hormones will be fine after one cycle, just use your pct

How is the post-cycle? How is the testosterone suppression?

Is one cycle enough? Can you keep your gains after one cycle or you will lose them and back to natural body? Do you have to blast and cruise?

le just one cycle meme

with how shitty pct apparently is i don't get why guys even bother "cycling" instead of just blasting and cruising from the get go

everyone winds up doing it eventually anyway, might as well skip putting yourself through the hell and gainsgoblin of pct

>he fell for the PSO meme

jk, good luck

first of all you dont get big with one cycle.

no you keep most of your roid gains.

thing is, if you lose them once (because you skipped gym, because you cut down alot) you will need roids to get them back

god said it worked well for him when he was taking fucking masteron of all things

does this look like the body of a liar to you

also added in biotin to make it grow back faster, since during the summer i was angsty and buzzed my fucking head with a 1, then again in the beginning of october or so... need it to grow back faster

>but is on PSO himself

Seriously my hair was never this thick before. At least try it to see what is does for you. Everytime when i wash my hair it;s fucking thick like a brick after i dried it

1. it's cheap
2. no side effects
3. WTF DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE ANYWAY

It's not deciding you take something that can kill you, for fuck sake

My hair is only looking better since I am using it. It will take some time tho.

If everything fails you can always try fina

>>If everything fails you can always try fina
nopeeeeeeeeeeee, would rather not permanently feminize my brain and permanently break my dick and libido

i read propeciahelp for 10 minutes and decided i will never touch that shit even if i start going bald

also
>master of memes

i kinda dont buy into the "permanent dead dick from finas" syndrome.

But at the same time, i see all these forums with cucked people.

I mean, i dont want to take finas, but i also can never ever lose my hair.

Hope that wont happen in the first place.

reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/5erv0e/new_studies_out_that_should_reassure_people/

>"permanent dead dick from finas" syndrome

that seems really sketchy to me. Like, how could any one medicine permanently kill your dick? I'd understand having ED while on it but their's no way its irreversible, right?

Thank god their's hair transplants at least.

getting hella acne from the inflammation, what do to mitigate?

i dont see why so many people would make this up

and there are studies validating it too

linkedin.com/pulse/underlying-neurobiological-abnormalities-exist-users-sexual-roberts

go to propeciahelp.com, people there are even experimenting with injecting fucking steroids to solve their post-finasteride issues and even that doesn't fucking work.

they even put this on the warning label for the drug in europe:
"* Persistent difficulty having an erection after discontinuation of treatment.

* Infertility has been reported in men who took finasteride for long time and had other risk factors that may affect fertility. Normalisation or improvement of seminal quality has been reported after discontinuation of finasteride. Long-term clinical studies about the effect of finasteride on fertility in men have not been conducted."

it's obviously not just temporarily inhibiting some stupid ass enzyme. it's doing something else that the public doesn't know about yet

3 weeks into my first bout with tren
starting to have about 6 hours of sleep before it gets broken up into 20 minute chunks for the rest of the night.

since its the enanthate ester, its gonna stay in the system for 2-3 weeks after i stop right?

yes

it'll still be better than it is while you keep pinning though. the half life is only 3.5 days so most of it will be gone within a week, it just won't be all gone

How true is the whole "dnp fucks up your t3 after two weeks" thing? I ran it at 750mg for two weeks but was thinking of spacing it out over a month this time. Am I gonna lose less weight?

cool, cause im fucking around doing a shit "blast" for about 6 weeks before going to my parents place for christmas. they know i roid and are ok with it but i cant bring my shit there obviously, that being said im gonna cut to only test and just keep it hidden while there and hop back on tren sometime in late February.

I still wake up feeling fine even on 4 hours of sleep when I run Tren for some reason. Normally the four hours would not be enough but it seems to work on tren.

Sup degenerates?

Iv always needed a lot of sleep, and now when i wake up im uncomfy as fuck and cant really stay asleep properly. im considering taking melatonin before i hit the sack and again when i inevitably wake up in the night.

how anyone can function on 4 hours sleep is baffling.

Anyone have any romaleos? Any sizing tips vs normal shoes?
I dunno. I toss and turn and sweat and eventually the sun comes up and I'm like fuck this and I get up and feel fine lol.

I have never ever had trouble with sleeping on tren

Amazon probably saw sales of PSO spike thanks to mast. I know I added a couple for safety because I'm running high mast/tren but not losing hair.

Looks like Tammy Duckworth's retarded stepchild or something. Who the fuck is it?

I wear 15 in normal running shoes but got a 14 in romaleos so they fit snug but it's better that way desu. If you wear 14s I could sell you my pair that I only used like 3 times they're red/gold.

>3rd week of dehydrated nitrate piss
>dropping from 20% BF to about 15% and keeping on
>still benching lmao 1 pl8 but lifts aren't important to me rn
can't wait to feel up my own lean body, it's been at least a decade since I was anything less than overweight. feeling better evere'day

I just made this picture, half-wet hair out of the shower with crazy lighting that would normally make you hair look thin af.

I AM NOT KIDDING. This shit works!!!

was never this thick before.

CRAZY!!!!

yup can confirm this.

my hair is pretty fucking dense and thick now.

It looks good i think, better than before.

holy fucking shit

with my accutane thinning you can see my scalp when it's wet

fuck my ass. cant wait til this shit starts working

what are you taking and how long have you been on?

It started going crazy after i upped the dose to 3000 mg because i was paranoid about thinning. But then it got really fucking thick. Imo too thick

I had some thinning, but fucking magic happens with these pills and it all disappeared beneath fucking a thick Rastafa jungle. I could really look through my hair when it was wet and looking at it with bright lights.

REALLY WORKS!! Might takes some time, but for me it really worked well. above and beyond all expectations

Day 2 of MemeK (dosed last night)
Dizziness was not present with second dose, probably because I inadvertently took a monster dose on day 1 (dosed 2 nights ago). Hunger was not as strong as night 1 either.

Sleep was glorious again. Very deep. Haven't slept this well in over 2 years. Need to rearrange my schedule around this - am used to disturbed sleep that wakes me up very groggy and in about 6 hours. Now I'm getting 8 hours of RESTFUL sleep.

This coincides with kicking a 1 year cannabis habit (light, yet frequent use) and the MemeK is really helping in elevating mood/focus, which is one of the hardest parts of quitting. Read somewhere that it really helps with hangovers too but I don't really use alcohol so idk.

Overall 10/10 supplement. Makes me really look forward to TRT, I feel like if it's similar to the improvement provided by MemeK and has nice synergistic effects with it I'm going to be a changed person.

How long have you been doing PSO+SP?

You also do needling right?

Was thinking of getting this and trying it on my acne scars too: derminator.com/

What do you think? I've heard it's not safe to reuse the needles from a stamp or roller for too long so I figure just buy the machine (1 time investment) and then get replacement heads for the machine (cheap).

masT I forgot, did you get any regrowth?

Your hairline looks amazing, so I'm thinking maybe you did not have any recession in the hairline to start with.

SP, PSO, both 3000mg, since 2 months.

But those things only make up a fraction of my gains.

>dermastamp once a week (needling, thats also where i got the regrowth from)
>Nizoral once a week
>Scalp exercises everyday
>Scalp massaging everyday
>Coconut oil topically, orally
>Pumpkin seed Oil topically
>Rosmarine oil, topically
>Castor oil topically

I dont worry about losing my hair anymore. Right now i just need to grow out these tiny hairs that are sprouting everywhere, to fill up my receded hairline.

They are everywhere and i can see them with my bare eye, i just need to continue until they are grown to full length

Especially thinning. No crazy recession because i took care of it just in time. If i just let it like this it would retreat for sure.

If less hair is growing on a particular spot it's thinning, no? Thinning is the first signal, you hairline doesn't recess in 1 day. Probably take months or years for that matter.

Whatcha taking?

He did not have any recessed hairline to begin with user.

he was just shedding a lot of hair.

His hair is much thicker and more dense now, but he hasnt "recovered" his hairline or something. It was always like this.

If you want to recover your hairline, you gotta do the shit i do

3x 1000mg PSO
5x 450mg SAW

Both spread over the day. I recently just using keto shampoo. This is the second week. I am already months on pso and saw

How do you explain the study then?

Science is now also a meme?

The study also says that only 54% of the participants had regrowth, while the the rest didnt experience anything.

What im saying is that, PSO and SP can help.

But its only a possibility.
You could experience regrowth, or nothing could happen.

Everyone is different

>took care of it just in time
Nice. Mine was fading around the temples but I am going to start PSO+SP starting next week when it comes in the male. Thank you for helping us DYELs improve.

>all those oils

Do you mix all of those things or do you apply them separately? I assume ED topical application? Or only when you needle?

I read before that you do 1.5mm needling. Seems very deep for the forehead region where it feels like there is very little distance to the bone.

Also, when researching needling for acne scar purposes, a TON of places recommend not needling more than once every 6 months at that depth (the idea being - shallower you go, the more frequently you can do it).

owndoc.com/dermarolling/dermarolling-explained/
Section called "How often to roll the skin?"

Thoughts? Also what do you think of the derminator machine?

Congrats on the reduced worry. Peace of mind gains are very important.

54% is better than 0%. Nobody here want to try finasteride so why not try this shit. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. You aren't taking something that could kill you or have shitty side effects. So what are you losing over here?

Steroids could also help to gain muscle, but everyone is still dyel. I guess everyone is different

> peak season at UPS
> work 18 hours yesterday; 16 hours of nonstop manual labour and running around
> work double shift (8 hours) today; all except 10 minutes consists of severe pain and limping around due to 16 hours of running in boots
> offered another 4 hours of overtime or 10 hours second shift but declined
> go home at 10 am, black slave has prepared breakfast+beer and cleaned apartment
> take nap
> wake up hours later still feeling like utter shit
> it's 50 degrees out and I'm blasting the AC as I can't seem to cool down since going back on Test

Overtraining.

I subscribe to the notion that 'anabolic steroids' improve your health and endocrine system by acting as a counter-balance to the poisons and stress of modern society.

Some sources of problems may be...
> placebo
> high levels of WBCs and immune system dysfunction due to steroids like Tren
> uncontrolled high blood pressure [due to underlying pre-existing issues]
> excessive calories, junk food, and the poisons in our food supply
> lack of LH/FSH causing obscure imbalances such as reduced aromatase synthesis
> infection/internal damage due to shaky needles ripping up veins and muscles
> drug/alcohol use and altered mental state resulting in more drug use

Professional bodybuilders typically have a shitload of illicit drugs in their system aside from steroids like cocaine. In fact cocaine used to be the standard cutting drug and this is combination of drugs is what actually kills steroid users

> not embracing your widow's peaks and combing/gelling your hair back

Baldness isn't unattractive; it's just that many low-Test tend to go bald. But if you have high-Test and the low-stress personality that accompanies it, you make bitches wet regardless. Consider the evolution of Heisenberg. Was Walter White sexy; no. Now try telling me high-Test Heisenberg isn't sexy.

>all these inferior males dealing with hair loss in their 20s

smH... honestly I would just end my life going bald that young

now in my 30s and my hairline is as good as it ever was without any placebo meme exercises and oils

feel bad for you people

PSO probably does work but you're better off eating a bucket of pumpkin seeds a day.

There's also the interesting theory that hair loss is simply a result of Zinc or protein deficiency in the presence of the body's increased resource consumption. Hair went to shit after I became an alcoholic which supports this.

Swollen glands, I've bought into the DNP Jew, my body is ready, anyone use scorpiondnp

>all those oils

Castor Oil (PGE 2)
PSO oil (DHT)
Rosmarine Oil (PGE 1 Inhibitor)
Coconut Oil (Vitamin E, Collagen)

seperately, every night right before i go to bed, then i wash it off the next morning.

On needling days, i dont apply them at all. Not sure why, i just want the wounds to heal for 1 night before i start applying oils again.

>seems very deep for the forehead
I apply it on my widow peaks

>bone
pic related, you have 4mm of room before you reach bone lmao

>the rest

I dont roll that shit on my face. I roll it on my widow peaks, that will fill out with hair in the future, so i really dont care how bad the skin looks there.

>why 1.5mm
again, pic related. Thats where your hair follicles sit, in the basal area.
You want to trigger regrowth, then you have to reach the follicles.

I apply the needler on my widow peaks only.

Not sure about the electric dermastamp. I guess it would be more effective? But with less frequent needling days? Because it needs more recover?
Maybe more frequent needling is better?

Not sure why you would spend so much money on that. My dermastamp costs me 10$ and its working just fine as i can see it on the hairs that are growing right now.

Also afaik, you can use the needler for several months before you have to buy a new one.

Zinc, yes i heard that too.

Protein: When i went on my cut a few months ago, i was cutting like a madman. I was starving myself, not eating shit, proteins neither.

My hair started failling out like crazy. Im talking 200 hairs daily that would drop down.

Heh, never again

can i store the vials im not using in cold temperature? was thinking of storing them in my car for 2 weeks, but its below freezing temperature outside

crystals will build up.

you will have to get rid of the crystals everytime, which can be a clusterfuck.

but its only for 2 weeks though, and its not the vial im using from, so would getting rid of the crystals after the 2 weeks be a big hassle?

Yeah fuck cycling, no reason to go through hell and lost a bunch of gains while feeling like an emotional woman when you can just cruise.

>you can use the needler for several months before you have to buy a new one.

Do you sterilize in between?

i wipe them with pure alcohol everytime before i se em

wrong pic, i meant this one

ffs how do I find trest bros?

WHERE DO I FIND DNP

you buy raws and brew it yourself. shit is too expensive for most ugls to stock up on and sell. trest raws are almost $60/g (or $35-40/g if bought directly from china in bulk)

to quote a brewer,
>There's no money in Trest.
>I can source Acetate and Decanoate for around $35/g
>I can make 400 x Test E for $700 and sell that for a minimum of $10,000
>Or I could make 60 vials of Trest at 50mg/mL and get a few grand.

kys

Shoo gains goblin, shoo.

>to quote a brewer
That was chem. But good luck finding trest d. I've looked several places and I think they'd just end up sending ace.

man why are trashy girls so attractive to me now, I used to only like pure qts

makes me want to pump and dump so hard

also I didn't know that was chem's account, but the name makes sense now that you mention it

Lawn care

Aisle 7

>pure qts

lol

either they lyin', or by the time they hit 25-30 they find some "new friends"

Yeah I figured you linked the wrong picture, I wasn't sure what Vegeta was supposed to illustrate except for widows peaks :P

Order from CHINA and brew it yourself

I know. This tren/mast has me wanting to fuck her so hard because she looks so slutty/kinda trashy. Like pinning her arms behind her back and fucking her all night.

>lol
>Not catching pure JB staring at your pepe while you're sitting near her at the gym and locking that down.

You can still find them before the BBC gets to them too.

It's possible to reverse if you catch it early

Natural 5α-Reductase Inhibitors
Saw Palmetto
Pumpkin Seed Oil (get a gallon of unrefined oil and add like 2 table spoons to coffee every day or just drink the oil, doesn't matter)
Drink green tea instead of water
L-lysin

Synthetic 5α-Reductase Inhibitors (likely to get sides)
Finasteride (try doing .25mg for 3 months for low sides)
Dutasteride (this will kill your pp for sure)

Topical Anti-androgens with minimal sides
RU58841
topical spironolactone

Supplements to take
biotin
vitamin c (precursor to collagen, which should help with hair quality. Not sure if it will reverse hair miniaturization)
Folic Acid
Magnesium
EGCg (at 800mg it might help with down regulation in androgen receptors, but research is limited)
vitamin e (good for skin if nothing else)
zinc
PABA (people claim that this can darkens their hair, so it will at least make your hair look healthier)
Maybe arginine as a vasodilator, but I read that it doesn't improve blood flow

Shower routine
ginger anti dandruff shampoo (to clean oils from scalp)
nizoral shampoo used with scalp brush (to clean dht from the scalp)
Volumizing conditioner to give hair thicker appearance

Dermarolling has been shown to increase hair regrowth speed. From what I understand, the epidermis has two repair functions, one is to create new skin and the other is to create new hair. Introducing micro wounds to the scalp will increase collagen in that area and make that function happen sooner.

Minoxidil has been shown to help with regrowth, but theres an initial shed period, and you will have to keep using it to keep any hair that you regrew. Any hair that wasn't regrown should stay if you stop tho

2018-20 have a lot of promising looking treatments, if you can keep all your hair up until then, you should be set :).

tfw not even balding but I spend all my free time researching hair loss because I got worried af after a cycle

Speaking of chem, whatever happened to him? Got some fire var from him a while back.

he just posts on fitmisc now

After advice, I'm 23, 6'3 and about 82kg. I've been going the gym for about 18 months in am attempt to get bigger. I have noticed a difference in my body but progress is slow. I understand it takes time and I have done quite a bit of research. My plan is get some test200, 70mg a week (2 injections a week, same day each week, for about 10weeks) then PCT if needed... See how I feel after the cycle. Then last night I got talking to a guy in the gym, he recommends a blend of.. 100mg Test E, 100mg Tren E and 100mg Mast E. He was at a similar stage I'm at now and he seems to think it worked a treat. Obviously it's different for everyone just want some more advice of possible. Cheers

Dumb question but would appreciate the feedback. I just mixed up my BB and GSO in a 100 mL batch of test e. The packaging threw me off, and I goofed. Can I tough it out sub q?

Rougly 60 - 70mL BB, 20 mL GSO, 2 mL BA

>70mg a week
good lord

autism

PSO orally or topically? It seems to be a 5ar blocker, not a dht blocker

What happened to grootgains? I haven't seen him post for a while.

Does he still juice

overdosed on testosterone and died

Can someone explain to me what exactly MK-677 and ostarine do? Found them on IRC and considering turning in my natty card for them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enobosarm

........ wut

he took too much test, overdosed & died as a result

I've already read these, I was hoping to receive anecdotal experience from current users. What are the side effects? What happens when I stop using them? How much should I take? etc.

"Beginner" and recovering Auschwitz mode trying to work towards 1/2/3/4.

Am I a moron to consider doing a cycle of Test E to give myself a boost?

Before anyone asks -

>I've read shit loads on it. I know you can always do more research, but I'm familiar with AIs, PCT, injecting methods, sourcing, etc.

>I like the fact test gives other effects that would really help me. Even if test actually made it more difficult to gain muscle, I'd probably still consider it due to the fact it reduces anxiety, increases confidence, improves appetite, etc.

>I struggle to find good sources, but found some good ones online that seem legit. Can we discuss sources here? UKfag so they're not even illegal here. Selling them is though, which creates an utterly retarded and insane situation.

>Also a bit unsure on sourcing AIs/PCT. My GP (who actually said I seem sensible enough and basically told me to "go for it" when I mentioned steroid use) said he couldn't provide the drugs on the NHS, but did say they're all the same thing just made on licence, so should be available cheap online.

To be honest, my main concern is just getting dud gear.

will you fucking cocksuckers stop with the initialisms and fucking say the fucking name of the fucking drugs so I can fucking find them goddamnit!?