Stop right there criminal scum. Tell me about your cardio routine or serve your sentence

Stop right there criminal scum. Tell me about your cardio routine or serve your sentence.

>He doesn't swim for the emperor

Pleb

I run a mile in the treadmill sometimes

I'm gonna download this game and qualrs mod pack because of this thread OP. and start playing it again

Thanks.

Anyways I lift 3.5 days a week (full body) and do elepitcal for an hour on the 3.5 days i'm not lifting

Hi5 for having awesome taste brother. What class do you normally play? I almost always end up as a sneak archer assassin. Gonna play again too. Might start as an arena gladiator who goes dark once becoming grand champion and joins the DB. House in Anvil naturally. Anyway...

Sounds good. I started doing HIIT on the elliptical. I warm up for 3mins, do 10mins of 20sec sprint, 40sec slow pace, followed by a 3min cool down.

This sound alright? I'm cutting

Bump

After lifting, I usually do 2, 2 and a half, or 3 miles. and some jump rope. (track athlete here)

>sneak archer assassin.

That is always my class, female Khajit. I use conjuration to create a meat shield then shoot the fuckers.

Most OP build IMO

I also go house in Imperal city.

The first city I clear is Lewayin, the black bandit bowman or whatever quest with Mazoga the orc gives you a ton of starting cash.

>This sound alright? I'm cutting

Is fine. Key to cutting is mainly diet. If you want to look good, eat clean. 2000 calories in mcdonalds is not the same as 2000 calories in chick breast and oats.

Make sure you get lots of protien in your diet, little carbs, when you do first bulk, lots of protien, lots of carbs

YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY IN THIS CURVES™ GYM, KNAVE.

3-4 sessions of HIIT a week, usually on a bike. 1 hour total, 5 minute warmup, 50 minutes of 30 seconds sprint / 30 seconds easy going then 5 minute warm down.

Feels pretty good.

>want to replay modded Oblivion
>spend like 10 hours downloading all the shit, toying with load order, reinstalling, trying to understand wrye bash space magic
>finally get that piece of shit to work
>get out of imperial prison
>don't feel like playing anymore

8.5 km run every other day. And bodyweight exercises for 30 min on days i dont run

2.5 miles a day 5 days a week. Sometimes I might skip a day if I'm busy.

1 hour biking per day

I run a 5K after lifting and do higher speed shorter distance on off days. Plus Thai Boxing and BJJ if that counts as cardio.

Im bulking right now but when I cut I do kettlebell clean and jerks and snatches for 3 min rounds 1 min rest alternating exercises every round.

Another good one is 3 min rounds of burpee long jumps. Simple but effective.

>Oblivion
>Not Morrowind
You n'wahs

I work out 7 times a week and do cardio every day after i'm done lifting. Sometimes i run for 15 minutes and other times i'm on the row machine for 2 km (10 min) Thoughts?

30 minutes after weight training 3x a week and 1 hour on weightless day. Exclusively on stationary bike.

you are note alone mate.

Ran around 6km today, good feel

Boxing twice a week.

40 min brisk walks.
I smoke though so my cardio is shit. Cant find the motivagion to quit though.

Tuesday: 10x200m
Wednesday: 3x150m
Thursday: 6x300m
Friday: 4x4x40m

Happened with special Edition of skyrim for me

regular sex is my cardio

Story of my life.

1 hour moderate to hard running 3 days in a row, one day off, repeat.