The new paradigm

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

This man weighs 600 pounds, which means he lifts 600 pounds with every step.

He doesn't need the gym because he is the gym.

So please, tell us more about how tough you are for lifting 3 days a week. This guy does a 600 pound squat every time he takes a shit.

Which is often.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-exactly-is-ideal-to-cut-or-not-to.html
campidiot.com/ci/viewtopic.php?pid=5874790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody take the bait, don't even reply guys.

Jealous manlet detected

>So please, tell us more about how tough you are for lifting 3 days a week. This guy does a 600 pound squat every time he takes a shit.

The fat guy in the pic will be dead in 10 years.

Requesting "I am the gym" t-shirts

>10 years of god-tier functional strength

ROOD!

>He doesn't need the gym because he is the gym.

I'm fucking crying right now ahahahaha

Dude has arms like a T-rex.

Veeky Forums BTFO

I can't lift 600 pounds onto my shoulders. But I can lift one hot girl onto my shoulders, and run off with her faster than some ambulocetus can, who will also be short of breath after about 5 steps. Then I run off with the hot girl, have sex with her, and she has MY offspring, not the fatass.

Non-fatasses: 1
Fatasses: 0

Fatasses, when will they learn?

>roiding for this

>This guy does a 600 pound squat every time he takes a shit.
>Thus, having the highest possible relative strength should be your primary concern, rather than the greatest absolute strength. This, of course, flies in the face of the conventional online wisdom that "he who lifts the most wins", as anyone who's not a sloppy fucking mass of adipose tissue would be far more impressed with a stupendous lift by a guy with visable musculature than they would with a Louis Cyr lookalike's world-shattering lift. This is why everyone shits their pants about Stan Efferding, Joe Ladnier, and Matt Kroczaleski when there's a new record broken in the squat by a different circus fat man every 45 minutes. This is also the reason why most of you know who 170 lb Bulgarian Olympic Ivan Stoitsov is, and have seen his pic a thousand times, but have no idea who Tatiana Kashirina is, in spite of the fact that she probably clean and jerks what you deadlift.
>If you're wondering why no one knows the name of a fat Russian chick who holds the world record in the clean and press and the snatch (a chick who probably outlifts the vast majority of us on just about everything), don't. Fat people aren't really people- they're placeholders where people should be. No one wants to look at them, strong or not, nor be around them long enough to locate their genitalia and fuck. They look like shit, wheeze when they breathe, and are in mortal danger of stroking out when doing anything other than doing a single repetition on one of their pet exercises or eating. This doesn't change much when a fat guy or girl picks up something heavy- we expect them to be able to do so when the object they're lifting is a fraction of their bodyweight, no matter how heavy that object is. Thus, if really doesn't matter that a fat person is all that strong.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-exactly-is-ideal-to-cut-or-not-to.html

cry more relfag

Its called satire and its funny.

Kek

he did gomad without ss

Lmfao

>kek

Please do not encourage this stalker.

campidiot.com/ci/viewtopic.php?pid=5874790

Oh go fuck yourself. Brian says be is healthy. Even at 100 pounds.

>This man weighs 600 pounds, which means he lifts 600 pounds with every step.

oh fuck it gets better

This is actually kind of true.
I mean, if you see a 300+ pound dude who can do effortless one arm pushups, one arm chinups, and handstand pushups...
Would you really want to fuck with them?