Cutting is SOOOOO HARD! I just feel hungry all the time!

>Cutting is SOOOOO HARD! I just feel hungry all the time!
lel, fags.

pic related, how you cut

1 large carrot, 30 calories 0.7g protien
half a stalk of brocolli 50 calories 4.3g protien
2 medium eshallots 10 calories 0.6g protien

thats 90 calories, add in chicken

I added 240g of chicken (raw weight) adds 264 calories and 55.5g of protien,

this whole bowl is 354 calories and 61g of protien, not including some sauce which is mostly soy sauce or the tiny amount of oil used to brown the chicken. but there is no way that this bowl exceeds 400 calories for a PILE of food

No shit Sherlock.

When I eat foods like that, it almost seems like cheating.

You'll be hungry again 1hr later, that's why cutting is hard.

Like do you even understand cutting? If you're eating 500 fewer calories than your body needs to maintain weight then you're going to be hungry no matter what you eat.

oh god it's so tasty, the sauce is mostly soy and chicken stock. As well as some kind of beef and vegetable seasoning sauce.

He thinks just because it's a big bowl of food he won't be hungry. Let the new little cutter have his shitty little thread. He'll realise he's a shit posting cunt soon.

>Like do you even understand cutting? If you're eating 500 fewer calories than your body needs to maintain weight then you're going to be hungry no matter what you eat.

>not eating 36 egg whites a day
It's like you're not even trying to make it.

lmao implying you are going to gain any muslce when cutting with that

Op's mad. lmao

how does somebody even look that bad?

i mean what the fuck is wrong with him? literally every body-part is underwhelming, especially as he's 5'7"

try this instead, grill chicken on big meat grilling pan, when chicken is done add some soy sauce and remove the chicken from the pan, immediately add vegetables, carrot, brocoli, thin sliced cabage and green onions, mix it well until its pretty brown (from soy sauce) and it tastes like heaven, i could eat it everyday (and i do) but when bulking i need a fuckton of calories

I've seen worse.

>pile of food
Found the skelly dyel
Congrats on your low test appetite tho

>meat and veggies can make a 400 calorie meal

WHOA HOLY SHIT I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE, SOMEONE CALL COSMO

I basically ate that for dinner last night and was hungry about 2 hours later. Cutting sucks.

Itt: people that think the stomach gives a shit about how many kcal are in it when it determines if it wants more or not

Yes it's a good portion that will make you feel full in the short term, ppl are saying you'll be full again very soon because it's only 400 cals, and they are right, which is why cutting is tough.

you claim to know shit about food, yet can't spell protein

but blowhoe is on roids and works out a lot, Alex is natty (I think) and claims to work out a couple times a week

>not just eating protein shakes and vitamins / treats like broccoli and cheese
Hummus.

dude fuck you

Protein is fucking meme you need carbs and fats too yoy fuckibg mongol

.....i look like that....i am sorry i only blew back up to 230 because i am not great anymore.

This is obviously OP's first cut if he thinks low calorie, high volume food can stop you from being hungry. Cutting is essentially controlled starvation and you're going to be hungry no matter how you try to do it, especially if you're on a drastic cut. You'll feel full for a bit, then your body will want more because it still has basic nutrient needs that you aren't meeting.

I made some of scooby's coleslaw the other day, it's pretty good

yeah fag it's fucking hard if your job or school requires you to be able to work efficiently. I don't mean physical work, you can just clench your buttcheecks and endure it, but to work mentally at your full capacity you need those fucking carbs. that's the only thing that sometimes makes me gain fat or not be able to cut

That's pretty much my regular cutting dinner, I prep a bunch of carrots, onions, leeks, celery, peppers etc and fry 'em up with chicken and some stock

Tastes delicious and you can add all the veges you want for meal volume at a low calorie cost.