User what do you mean that cycling will "kill your gains" ??

>user what do you mean that cycling will "kill your gains" ??
>Don't be silly...join me and later maybe we can chill out at my apartment

how Veeky Forums respond?

>implying i dont cycle
>implying you have better cardio than me
>thinking being dressed like a sloot will make you go faster

race me right now bitch

try harder faggot

Dear OP

It only kills gains if you eat like a DYEL

>GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG C'MON

>how Veeky Forums respond?
Who are you and why should i care?

Also OP, be fucking realistic
no girl ever says "We can chill out ay my apartment". They get invited to apartments, they dont invite

What the fuck I know her in real life xd

yeah me too ;)

>how Veeky Forums respond?
u t-too

>fixie without foot-retention
>nobrakes
>stem only half-slammed, not even cut to length
>generic silver bar-ends
>velodrome chain slack on the street
>aero wheels on a casual bike
>silver hubs
>medium-gauge aluminum with steel-frame geometry meme frame
>bought the giraffe squeaky horn instead of the panda

Fucking dropped.

M A D R I D

damn nigga, you trying to make it apparent you never rode fixed. you skid mother fucker. the fucking plebs on this board that attempt make people think they know about the veloscience.

Ride my dick bicycle.

>Ho, Ho, Ho...

>2016
>riding a fixie with brakes
>Not using muscle brake to achieve the ultimate hamstring and quadriceps gains

why Veeky Forums is so pleb?

That's like accusing me of never wearing bell-bottom jeans you fucking faggot. Taking track-bikes onto the street in a crude imitation of a broke and struggling addict with a courier gig is a gay trend from more than a decade ago It sucked ass then and sucks even more ass now.

Unless you're saving every penny of your meager cash-in-hand earnings to blow on your next session slamming heroin you have no excuse to ride like that, period.

"I never even said 'cycling will kill your gains ' I'm literally cycling right now you stupid bitch, you're the one who does't even know shit about cycling. you're in a fucking skirt that you need to keep pulling down. Why the fuck would you wear such a small skirt cycling? You're not even hot, fuck off"

No thanks oven dodger
literally roastie

This made me laugh

enjoy your exploding knees

Because it's illegal here. We have police inspecting your bike at random. A bike without real brakes will be spotted immediately even by untrained officers.

Nice 8Bar. Would.

Not white enough

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Team Sky development, and I’ve been involved in numerous Tour de France's, and I have over 300 confirmed stage wins. I am trained in riding cobbles and I’m the top climber in the entire peloton. You are nothing to me but just another domestique. I will drop the fuck out of you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fixie hipsters across the Brooklyn and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Fred. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can drop you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just while we're climbing. Not only am I extensively trained in fixie whipskids, but I have access to the entire medicine cabinet of Dr. Ferrari and I will use it to its full extent to drop your miserable ass at the base of the hill, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dropped, kiddo.

shoo shoo gain goblin