So anyone notice grills having a personality like burnt toast more and more...

So anyone notice grills having a personality like burnt toast more and more. Literally all i see is "proud dog mom" and other unfunny stupid shit. An when you be goofy now they dont know how to act. To make this gains related whats your favorite PWO mine is the old school superpump 250.

ugly people problems

Nah i have facial aesthetics on point I have fucked over 70 grills as well and lift. But talking to them is mind numbing its like they are cucumbers.

Girls get judged by their looks first and foremost, girls with good looks are attractive and girls without are unattractive
Girls who are attractive get benefits in life so they dont need a personality, hobbies or anything else really

If you want a girl with good personality, look for the ugly as shit ones
If you want a girl with good looks and a good personality, get in line faggot. Its what 95% of men want aswell

I just dont get it they cant comprehend cute jokes, being silly, having fun, relaxing. They are wound up tight AF. 23 now when i was 18 19 it was not this bad its gotten progressively worse and worse. How is "Hur hur hur dog mom" funny

Being funny is more evolutionarily advantageous for men. So is having a great personality
For thousands of years all a girl needed for a guy to like her is dem titties
But I think that will begin to change

Because they have had a diffrent life experience than you, how is this hard to understand?
Cute girls have gone through life with little to no resistance, every dumb joke they said got a million laughs from guys who wanted to fuck
Ofc it gets worse with time because most people grow the fuck up, cute girls usually dont since life doesnt really put any obstacles in their way

>An when you be goofy
Found the problem. It's not girls.

>But I think that will begin to change
Given the abundance of men and shortage of women, not fucking likely
Things will probably get alot worse with guys having to fight harder for scraps before it gets better unless WW3 happens and 75% of the male population die off or something

Breh I have smashed more girls then you could ever imagine. Being a funny dude always helps. Up until recently.

>food, dogs, netflix, and wine

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD i hate women

breh its literally a repeat of the next they are all the same its clone after clone after clone they like same cliche retard shit.

lol isn't it the worst?
That's why your just better off fucking a tranny no homo

I know why guys go gay now.

thinkin you misunderstand the OP, he isn't complaining about getting laid, he's complaining about their personalities. Aka relationship material.
And you're flat out retarded if you think girls don't get a stiff clit for goofy attractive guys.

Gay? It's not even gay if the penis is feminine

gtfo back to /b/

>mfw you do neither

women are a meme

do not take them seriously you dumbass

>using women as more than masturbatory objects

never gonna make it

Really sick of this faggoty liberal notion that criticizing women in any way must mean you're sexually frustrated

I think there's a lot of guys who get pussy that can acknowledge that women, especially attractive women, generally have extremely dull personalities compared to men

>i like to adventure(aka travel 1 mile to shop)
>my child(ren) is my life
>I love the bants

Automatic ignore/swipe left

average western euro/murican females are so fucking stupid its unbelievable

This is why I go after bigger girls(white) for relationships, yeah ill look like a scrub when I take her for outdoors. But being able to be goofy and watch anime without being judged is worth it while you guys are stressing redpill tactics to a fickle HB8

This is why you date men and fuck women.

Idk I really love my gf

>sports, vaginas, boobs and beer

XD BROOOO XD

Men as a whole are as despicable as women (and they are indeed). But you find gems in both genders.

When you get to that point that you realize women are pretty much worthless. The only thing they are good at is homemaking and furthering progeny for the males they let conquer them.

Sounds like you are about to go full on Stoic soon. Embrace it. Übermensch is within your grasp.

im seeing this sentiment everywhere but never do i see it in real life. every girl i know has at least one genuinely good thing about her personality

must be a western thing

I do the opposite, my gf knows and doesn't care as long as I don't catch a disease/cheat on her with a girl, and I'm the happiest guy on earth

I believe most men that believe strongly that women are boring just haven't gotten a woman to open up to them. The lies we put on display for eachother in the mating circle are generally less interesting than the real person. In the vein of "they are all the same" women say the exact same thing about men, especially that we're all without a complex or interesting personality. Fundamentally this boils down to how we are taught to be separate from eachother and how we naturally aim to impress with stupid shit. Once the barriers are broken down im sure you'll all find that a lot of women are a lot more interesting than you initially would have thought.