Need to lose a lot of weight in one month for a wedding...

Need to lose a lot of weight in one month for a wedding. Technically speaking how much weight/fat would I be losing if I only ate dinner basically starving myself and ran a mile or two every day? I'm a chubby cunt at 84kg 6 feet tall, only fat around my belly

STICK

E

eat strict keto for a week and then water fast for 2-3 weeks, you could probably get down to 70kg

you definitely shouldnt starve yourself or something in that direction.

You will lose weight, yes, but that will include a huge portion of your muscles and not the fat around your belly you want to get rid of.

do PSMF

You are being unrealistic. You've had no will power for 20+ years. Why do you think the next month you'll be able to coast on fumes?

If you fully starve yourself, your body will chuck a fuck load of weight on when you start eating again. So don't do that. You'll fail anyway.

8lbs is probably the absolute max you could hope to lose. Realistically more like 5. It probably won't be too noticeable, but worth a go anyway.

Weight loss is a long process. Give up on the thought of being skinny at this wedding. You've left it too fucking late. Now you've realised you need to change, set some achievable goals and work towards them.

this.

it actually is too late to get skinny at the wedding.

Don't really wanna be skinny at the wedding, I just want my old suit to fit again. Back 8-10 kg ago.

Oh and also you won't run every day. You flat out fucking won't. Even if you did, running barely burns calories. If your goal is purely weight loss, focus on getting your shitty diet in check.

If I sound like a cunt it's because you've done no research and also because I am a cunt.

You're probably being too ambitious.

Create a meal plan and focus on losing as much as you can. Work out your TDEE and go for a 500-600 cal deficit. If your suit fits at the end of it, great. If not, get a new one.

Ain't rocket science, chum.

what would you suggest as a better calorie burning activity then? after getting my diet in check.

>30 day weight loss routines
>didnt read the sticky

MODS

keep on eating protein a little bit fat and a little bit carbs.
cutting super hard without eating enough ends in loss of muscles and looking like shit.

how much calories are you eating right now?
eat 20% less and do 3times a week sport, and you will look significantly better without torturing yourself.

Why the fuck did you wait until now to start? You are going to torture yourself to lose any significant weight in that timeframe. I'm not saying it's impossible, but you will be going from 0 discipline to 100 in a day, and most people burn out from that.

The first thing you need to do is READ THE FUCKING STICKY. After that, you need to set a specific goal. 'Fit into my old tux' is not specific enough. Set an exact goal weight, and then use a fitness calculator to figure out EXACTLY the number of calories you need to be eating in a day. Then do that.

Honestly you'd probably be better off just getting your suit fitted if you want to look better. Maybe you'd be able to lose 5 to 10 pounds but 10 would be pretty unhealthy.

I should also mention losing 8-10kg in a month is outside the range of what's healthy. You're looking at absurd dieting that will probably throw your metabolism into starvation mode. If you'd given yourself 3 or even 2 months, this might be doable, but you probably shouldn't try.

I don't want to discourage you from losing weight. If you're unhappy with your weight you should start working on losing NOW (today), but you're not going to fit into your old tux by the end of the month. If you start now, you'll get there before the next wedding. Don't be the idiot who waits until a month before that one to lose 14 kg this time 'round.

Prolly just gonna shill on getting it fitted a week before and start doing a proper diet/workout plan then. Seems nobody think's it's doable.

>mfw normies wait until the last minute to get in shape

Just don't eat like a fatass faggot. You don't need to exercise to lose weight.

>starving myself
Literally the worst thing you can do if you want to lose weight

Eat little, but eat often. Never starve yourself.

Its not how much fat and muscle your gonna lose bonehead. Its the muscle you have to protect.

Try a realistic plan and get real result.