Ok how the FUCK am I even supposed to take this???...

Ok how the FUCK am I even supposed to take this???? I thought the scoops would be small but instead I get this massive fuckoff industrial digger grade scoop. Holy shit this takes up more room than half a mug so that's out the question. This entire thing is just a meme to make me buy a drink mixer isn't it

>fell for that meme
>didnt buy ON

>2016
>Not taking a 25g scoop per scoop
>Making it
pick one

That's a common misconception, my young brotege. A single scoop is two scoops. CMON

i take 50g during workout (only because i'm thirsty so it's a good moment to drink that).

i dont really see the problem.

That's a relatively small scoop OP...ever opened up a bag of ON gainer? The scoop is the size of a baseball glove.
I love MyProtein products and how I do it is for every scoop, I use 1 cup of milk/water. I would really invest in a proper bottle you can shake around though OP. Spoon stirring just isn't gonna cut it.

CMON

wait is this more than what we call a scoop ?

I don't know man scoops are too much of a fucking meme to get an answer. This scoop is fucking 100g

you don't have leftover scoops from other protons?

>buying a meme brand that has been caught amino spiking their powder

How about you look at the serving size to see how many scoops is 1 serving

No its not. It's 25g. The markings inside aren't grams. Retard.

It just says values in grams not how much the large scoop is

>protein powder

I know it's bait but fuck it. myprotein scoop is 30g and OP i a fuckwit who ca't use a fucking scale

The fact that it shows how much protein there is in 25 grams should tell you that the scoop is fucking 25 grams. I take two scoops of 30 grams every day I work out so I do not see what the fucking problem is.

That scoop is 33 grams if you take a full scoop and flatten it out. I have the same one.

>babby's first scoop

I have scoops in my scoop collection that are twice the size. Every scoop I've ever scooped is above my bed, encased in a glass frame for all to see. Like war medals or boyscout badges, scoops are something you earn.

Thanks mate

>i cannot extrapolate meaning from the given facts:
>there is a 100g scoop
>the nutritional information on the back of the package has two categories: per 100g and per 25g
>100g seems like a lot to be a serving sice
nigga you dumb

this

>one scoop
>too much

got a tip guys

>order chocolate or chocolate brownie
>when it arrives, tear a small hole in the bag
>chuck some cheap ass coco powder into the big envelope they sent the bag in
>take pics
>email it to them saying your order was damaged, they'll send you a second bag for free
>2 for 1 protein powder

>Afraid of scoops

Confirmed never gonna make it.

>buying the plebbiest, poorfag-est whey on earth
>scamming them so you get TWO bags of microwaved AIDS-flavour whey instead of just one

They're one of the few brands which didn't show up as being amino spiked when tested, but besides that:

>not scamming anyone you can at every opportunity
Never gonna make it. Take what you can, give nothing back.

>one scoop

Just started that shit this week.... there's no way I can do 5 scoops.

What type of MyProtein should I get?

How much scoops is too much scoops?

Should see the serious mass scoop.

Optimum Nutrition has never amino spiked anything you fucking retard.

>that
>massive
one scoop from that is 50g tops. One scoop is usually 30g

Daily reminder that the reason why myprotein (and other britbong brands) whey is so cheap is because of the britbong milk subsidy
Daily reminder that britbongs are directly funding our gains through their tax britbongshekels

kek

5 scoops is a meme
EVERYONE KNOWS IT TAKES 6 SCOOPS TO GET BIG, CMON!!!!!!!

>amino spiked
what now?

fuck off ON sales rep

>claim 20g protein from whey per scoop
>actually put in 5g of whey per scoop
>most labs will do a cheap as fuck nitrogen count to confirm protein content instead of an expensive protein assay
>dump a shitload of cheap ass amino acids or taurine (which contain nitrogen) into your product
>lab certifies it as 20g protein per scoop due to nitrogen content

$8
How poor are you op?

>serving size: 1 large scoop
>servings per container: 100
2.5kg / 100 = 25g

Be a decent human bean, not a jew.

Also >adding 1 large scoop (25g) to 150-250ml of water or milk

everyone who ever reached the top did so by being a ruthless bastard

>not having dedicated shaker
>calling others poor
Its like 3 bucks

Damn. Which brotein should i buy if i don't want this spiked shit?

>Spoon stirring just isn't gonna cut it.
>not getting unflavored

No.

>Not having a multi use blender for all kinds of things requiring blending.
>silky smooth shake every time

Does anyone have some more info on this? Specifically:

What chemical process is used to measure the nitrogen concentration? Does this happen without breaking the bonds of whatever amino acid the nitrogen is in? Do they just use an average for how many grams the amino acid weigh per mole of nitrogen?

>tfw bought 22lb unflavoured from MP

Also their scoop is too small because their powder has the a weird consistency and clumps easily

Luckily I have a bigger scoop from a previous container and even a full scoop from that is only like 30g

Nirofusion is the best protein I've ever tried. It's not whey so it's easy on the digestive system and positive nitrogen balance is associated with growth

>scoop per scoop
ISO Standard approved