I started going to the gym about 4 months ago...

I started going to the gym about 4 months ago, what do you Veeky Forumsizens recommend for me to progress on the road to aesthetics?

Another picture for bump

One tier above Auschwitz mode

2 weeks after liberation mode.

Winter is almost here - gain a lot of weight. Not entirely from junk food, but you're really skeletal right now so don't worry too much about how clean you eat.

Eat something

Your chest looks like abs

You need to go to the store buy 2 loafs of bread and 20 pnds of chicken and rice +pasta and start eating.

OP here, thanks for the suggestions guys but what should I do regarding my lifts?

Height/weight?

Everything
Especially food

Hey OP I know your looking for advice on how to get away from that physique but how did you get it? What're you're macros like? What's your routine?

You already made it in terms of aesthetix, Just eat proteins and lift heavy low reps! Gl famalam

lol
>You already made it in terms of aesthetix
FUCK no.
no he didnt.

kek

you need to eat more, at this point you look like one of those teenage skellies that think they're ripped bc they have abs.

food

a jar of peanut butter per day

Hahahahaha oy vey

I obtained it by with by going to the gym 3 days a week, 1 proton shake a day and eating whatever I had, lots of chicken

Thanks buddy it's always good to hear positive comments, it's a lot more helpful than negative people trying to give you body dysmorphia

6", and 135 I think, I dont have a scale

Eat. A lot.

and don't be such a faggot jesus christ.

I don't expect you to understand, but women eat that shit up like candy. Maybe one day you'll want to try to get laid lol