The way out of wagecuckery is right infront of your face, and your too stupid to buy

The way out of wagecuckery is right infront of your face, and your too stupid to buy

Such an obviously good investment but most of Veeky Forums gets off on being poor.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU do I cycle the rest of my walton into this. Already got a big metabag

Fuck you faggots, I rode the wave last week and just sold.
Get stuck with a shitcoin.

probably. Im funneling a lot of bullshit bags into it.

MVS and Walton are both solid. I feel like if one goes up the other should too. Just split it down the middle and put slightly more into the one you believe in better

go fuck yourself mr Pink

im up almost 20% from last night.

>sudden raise to 6.25$
Buying here might be a mistake.... Already reached top..

How high will this go? It's already at $6 and I don't want to get burned by chasing another moon mission and have it drop as soon as I buy in

> same shit said at $3
> same shit said at $5.22
> same shit said now
fucking boring, come up with something new. there are better ways to fud. posting fake graphs works best

you sound like a deluded arkie, and we all know how that turned out

you on the other hand sound like a massive faggot, see you at $10 fag

Am....am I gonna make it?

I've finally gave in.
Let's do this.

Is it too late to get in now

pls serious answers

SPOONFEED ME

So you're admitting this coin made you money - you need to try harder next time you want to refute somebody.

Also you "sold last week"? Lmao you think selling early and taking a pathetic profit when you could have gained twice as much if you'd sold today? And even more if you'd held longer. No fucking wonder you're poor and have a thin skin Pajeet.

No. It smashed ATH today, holding steady in 105-110k sat range. It's going to pump up to the 150 range and beyond.

>bought in September
God bless you user you might have a smaller stake than I do but you were smart enough to get in waaaaay earlier. You're gonna be fine.

Sell walton low and buy meta high lmao

>It went to 2.5$ after 3.4$
>it went to 3.9$ after 5.36$

Not with that stack no user but you will when you make another 2-3 trades like this one.

Welcome to the first step. It feels good yet leaves you hungry user. Always stay hungry.

and we are past $6 now
next we'll be at $10 and you'll be crying how it went from $6 to $5.80 that one time. Fucking brainlet

learn to read, dingus.
I fucking bought in a few days ago, it tanked, I had to ride it until early this morning and sold only to make minimal profits.
It's a shit coin, highly volatile, and run by pakistanis.

you just suck at trading lmao

>highly volatile
How in the hell is that a bad thing?

What does this coin even do? Lolz at buying the hype and ATH

Just a warning for my Veeky Forums bros.
Last weeks we had other coins randomly going on a huge pump and they all crashed.

Elix, Obsidian, COSS, SONM etc.

You can make some money but be careful.

this coin will crash 20-30% but it will rebound. When it crashes its a stop shakeout. Crashes last less than a day and its due to heavy selling that hits in just a couple of minutes. Were talking 10-15% in one 15 minute candle. So you're right but if you hodl youre fine. I bought at sub 2 bucks so I have bags like feathers but yall be careful buying in. This is a new NEO.

Lol Elix and Obsidian were so obvious pnd.

I didn't get in on ETP, but I have done a few successful trades, and climbed the BTC ranks. Let me give you a piece of advice. SELL. Sell, and see if it dips, if it does, go back in for the next wave. Just remember, that these coins never go up forever, excluding BTC ofc, that is its own meme coin, and is KING.
Sell and take your profits while you are up, and put half your stack on the next good bet. This is how you will make it. Not by holding the same coin forever, that is just a meme for normies.

>. Im funneling a lot of bullshit bags into it.
that's what i did. i was thinking even if it just 2x from here, it brings everything back to the green plus more, although i am already 100% up on my initial investment in it.

this is actually helpful, user.

Alright senpai, I guess I’ll go half in on Walton ;)

Because it just tanked again, and you fags were talking about buying in at 6.2

now who sucks, faggot, shit just tanked.

It'll go to $10 at least, we'll see if it can break the quarter billion marketcap, that's the next real test.