How do you make friends at the gym.?

How do you make friends at the gym.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU&t=273s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let retards talk at you about their supplements and broscience.

Basically ask for advice and ask what people are doing for their training.
Don't talk about yourself.

Most people in the gym are there to stroke their egos so if you help them, they will "like" you and be friends with you.

First by nodding my head down in the smallest visible spectrum to respectful lifters, over time instead of slightly down I nod slightly up to let them know we are now bros.

Give them thee ol reach around in the showers.

You dont

Over time. Nod, smile, be friendly, helpful when necessary, don't be a douche. I've met a lot of people at the gym in the last several years.

Most of the people I associate with nowadays I actually know because of being social at the gym.

I don't. The people who go to the gym always want to talk about gym stuff, which is boring.
So I avoid talking to them.

The only interesting people at the gym are the ones actually working there, because they're so bored with gym stuff they always talk about something else.

I recently had a nice chat with a girl with massive thighs who works at the gym, we were gossiping about some famous local couple that split up and was on TV at the time.
Then before she left she switched TV channels and told me to enjoy the hotties. It was men's beach volleyball.

I usually play my anime music on max volume through these babies, and i often get girls 'mirin my taste in music and eye contacts from guys bigger than me, i feel quite popular and i always notice people talking about me in groups too they be mirin

This isn't exactly sound advice, though I guess it works. It's just beta. Just talk as if you would any normal person. Talk about the gym, the people there, your experiences, their experiences. Just talk like any normal person. If a guy is waiting for you, this is when you can talk to someone, or at least make a comment, and judge whether or not to continue talking based off their reaction. Start conversations.

After two years I moved to diffrent gym. Week or so later people there start saying hi and stuff, you know, being nice and polite, no "gym talk".
My autism is being really triggerd, and I tend to keep conversation to minimum.

I finally got the hang of this and met like 8 people over the course of the 6 months I've been at my gym, started as a shut-in skinnyfat

you begin to recognize the regulars who are there all the times you are. inevitably you'll end up spotting, working in, or asking them if they're using a piece of equipment and then you can ask their name and chat

for easy social gains remember FORD: friends, occupation, recreation, dreams. for example some random bro I saw a lot of times complimented my squat once when he was working in with me. started chatting about and it turns out he works at some auto manufacturer (O) and likes racing and stuff (R). we're gonna check out a bike & car show now in a few weeks, I don't know shit about either but it sounds fun and there will be other bros to meet

Talk to them.

holy shit, how autistic are you?

>tfw austists need to literally study and learn an acronym in order to make friends

>everyone looks at you when you blast shitty korean music
>they're mirin
Kek, gotta love Veeky Forums

whatever it takes

spent my entire childhood and teen years indoors, I'm not going back there

I don't.
For the most part I'm there to lift, not to chit chat.
On the other hand I would drop my spaghetti.

> (O)
> (R)

Ha, I see what you did there. You give him the (D) later.

the picture looks like a 24/7 gym in sweden. if u live in stockholm i could be ur friend.

Whaddya say you and me settle this right here in the ring

wat?
headphones on
Get weight moving.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU&t=273s

please dont talk to me at the gym