At what height does girls stop seeing you as possible mate and simply see you as inferior subhuman?

At what height does girls stop seeing you as possible mate and simply see you as inferior subhuman?

Below 5"7 for any girl other than that as long as you're three inches taller than her you're good

1" shorter than she is

Why would you care? Since when has this ever been about women?

5'7 - 5'8

>t. manlet.

>Thinking women know what they want

Sooner you learn that, the sooner you realize how worthless it is to care about what other people think about you. Live your damn life and carve out your slice of the pie. Women then come as a side effect.

>t. manlet subhuman nigger

Can confirm
Girls say:
>I only want 6'4'' financially successful chad with 12'' penis and the body of Connor murphy
And then have a 5'8'' beta numale sitting at home eating cheese puffs while playing LoL

You might aswell ask a dog if it understands math

the size of the dating pool is probably roughly the same for people of average and above height (unless they're too tall), but it drops off exponentially as you go lower than average. so for people who're 5'8-5'9 it's reduced, 5'7 it starts to get rough and 5'6 and below you probably have problems.

Whatever height you are OP

So probably somewhere around 4'

When you have a small penis thats worse op.

I'm barely 5'9 if it weren't for my long head, thinking about getting leg extension surgery

tl;dr: 6'0 is masterrace and if you're roughly below 5'7 the number of potential partners is cut in half compared to the 6'0" guy

they stop seeing you as subhuman when you stop giving a fuck

girls aren't as shallow as you. take a look at how ugly actual lesbians tend to be.

Dumbest comment ever read of all time.

any man under 6'5'' should not be able to pass on his genes

Girls arent as shallow as guys but they are way more judgemental

>Girls arent as shallow as guys
yes they are

Sure thing Homo Erectus

Dont get me wrong, girls are very judgemental about your looks but its wrong to call them shallow because they dont just judge you by your looks but by a shitton of other criteria aswell
Social value, financial success, intellect and other obscure things for instance

they are even worse. OKcupid found that women rate 80% of men less attractive than average, while for men it was around 50%

I'm 5'11 and two of my female friends which are both 6'1 hit on me when we see us, when they get drunk it gets very obvious.
Weird feeling.

Online dating is an indication of nothing mate
Girls go online because they have impossible standards and have rejected every guy who came up to her IRL
Guys go online because they have been rejected by girls IRL
So you have guys who are subpar who try to match with girls who have impossible standards

how does this not make them even more shallow? The person matters less and his achievements and success more, that's literally what being shallow is

>female friends

Literally how does that happen?

Shallow is usually defined as judging someone on appearance alone or "skin deep" features
Girls judge you on these but also on deep features so they are less shallow but more judgemental

His achievements and success literally stem from his personality

I think you're getting cucked.

how is your self-pity fitness related?

They are both 7/10 and are taller than me, so I don't want to fuck them or something, since I can party with them pretty good, we are friends