Grip strength

Alright Veeky Forums
Femanon here. Im having trouble with my left hand. It has a weaker grip then my right. Any suggestions on how to improve my grip? It bums me out when I can't deadlift properly because of it.

>femanon here

How is this relevant?

Good point
Got any suggestions

Hang from a bar using only your left hand until failure.

Repeat until satisfied.

how much trouble?

can't make a closed fist properly? see an MD

grip goes first on that side? hand grippers from sporting goods store. 2-4 sets on the weak side for each set on the strong side

because girls are too weak and small-handed to use a lot of the grip training stuff guys do

Okay

I be sure to use that on my rest days. Thanks

Grip strength is annoying because the only way to train it effectively is to just grab heavier objects and squeeze harder "whiteknuckling"

-You can get these (pic related)

-Farmer walks

-Rock climbing, slower progression but will result in the strongest grip over time

good luck user

Do I get manly hands doing this?

>manly hands
>implying capable, strong, functional hands are a bad thing

you women are lost. no man will disapprove of your strong grip around his benis.

Potentially, but personally I think strong looking hands are attractive

Heavy DLs, NO OVER UNDER GRIP.
Any type of cleans, high pulls, pullups, chinups etc

I cannot stress enough "NO OVER UNDER GRIP".

Just for the clarification, USE DOUBLE OVERHAND, or hook grip perhaps.

>GUYS I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH THAT DEADLIFTS ARE PRIMARILY A GRIP TRAINING MOVEMENT
>SACRIFICE A HUNDRED POUNDS ON YOUR PULL IF IT MEANS AVOIDING MIXED GRIP

No need to exaggerate what he said. In the context of strengthening grip, double overhand is the only way to go. No point in deadlifting for grip strength if you remove grip strength from the lift.

If you're deadlifting for the sake of deadlifting, that's a different thing. But even then, you should be using double overhand til 1.5x your bodyweight. Not training your grip is different from your grip being a limiting factor.

Considering the OP is asking for advice on Veeky Forums, it is obvious that her DL weight is not limited by her grip, YET.

You don't need over under grip unless you are DLing 3 plates or a little faggot like yourself.

You're fucking retarded. Stop giving advice.

have been struggling with this as well, its fucking shit when you are in mid dl pull and your fucking left hand whips off the bar and you almost fall to the one side.
god damnit

hammer curls

oki doki boss

hand job 3xf desu

Get a ball of silly putty and play with it while you watch your women tv shows. Your hands will get way stronger after a week of doing this for an hour a day.

>whips
Can't imagine how this would happen with a slow steady pull... If your grip fails it would be a gradual slip. Are you jerking the bar off the ground? Cos dont.

i mean, i was exaggerating a bit.
its like
>pull the slack
all fine
>engage my jiggly ass
cool brah
>see girl miring in mirror
:^)
>get unfocused
aight, time to fuck up bratto
>pull to about knee height
k den, here we go for dem sweet lockouts
>....
>fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
>barbell slowly slipping out of hand
>sweaty hands getting sweattier
>fuuuuaaaark
>barbell hanging from right hand and pinky finger on left hand
>drop that shit before back snaps
>qt saw it all
:^(

If you are a grill I guess you do a fuck ton of other grip heavy stuff like SLDL and romanian DL anyway like I do, they will still let you progress grip strength, just use mixed grip for heavy DL.

>>see girl miring in mirror
>If you are a grill
first of all, does it matter what gender i am? i can have trouble deadlifting anyway.
and i do no other variation of deadlift than conventional and sumo, also, fuck mixed

Hook won't build grip strength significantly

>>>reddit

local store is selling liquid chalk
looks good, is this the best way to easily improve grip strength?

just make your own liquid chalk. it's cheap as fuck.

because women have less grip strength and have to start with lower weights. also small hands so some grip trainers might not work for them

with most fitness-related topics, being female is relevant because they are weaker and they have bird bones that can snap like twigs.

Also a femanon and I trained grip with a few exercises:

> Farmer's carry
> pullups and chinups
> deadlifts with over grip
> rope climbing

I tried one of those grip strength trainers but it was way too big for my hands. I'm really small though, so maybe they would work for you.

Yes.
My wife quit lifting after getting veiny hands from it.

This makes me sad, I love the fact that I'm getting super vascular and muscular, I look strong. I guess some women don't like it and I know some men don't like it, because they are constantly whining "boo hoo women shouldn't improve themselves my penis should be enough for them even though I'm a shitty disgusting person" on fit girl threads.

>an MD

I've hit a similar problem to you so I've been adding grip strength exercises to my routine.

Dead hangs to failure, removing fingers over time gradually until you can hang one handed.

Doing a dead hang and shifting from a full palm grip to just using your fingers and back again.

wrapping a thick towel around a bar and doing farmer walks or dead lifts.

using a towel over a bar for rows.

>pointer finger starts to hurt when I do pull ups

Grip or weight balance is wrong thus putting strain only on one finger instead of all?

Because women can't improve their grip by jerking off dumbass.

Stop giving handjobs with your right hand only

anonette too, I have used a liquid chalk called dry hands, but just getting chalk powder is way cheaper. It's great for improving grip though, if sweat is an issue for you!

WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER AND JERK ME OFF BITCH, THAT'LL IMPROVE YOUR GRIP

get your atlas checked op.

sex is relevant in all aspects of fitness you fucking mongoloid, from nutrition, to exercise, to equipment. every single thing varies from men to women

use a women's bar, the diameter is smaller, so it's easier to grip.

Do more handjobs.

Milking big and scary dicks
builds the gripping strenght of chicks.
Jerk it till your forearm burns,
left, right, left in changing turns.

For proper deadlifts, use hook grip.

use straps, don't let a minor thing like grip strength stop you from lifting heavy. Unless you want to powerlift, in that case, kill yourself.

>Femanon here
Why would you say you're a woman on an anonymous imageboard? You're all attentionwhores.

The best way to improve grip strength by an insane amount, is rock climbing, inside or outside. A cheaper and less involved alternative is bouldering.

Hold my hand until failure ;__;

Try giving handjobs with your left hand from now on.

Deadlift with overhand grip
Dead hangs
reverse grip curls

+1

Rock climbing is great and most fun way to train your grip and forearms. I joined bouldering gym month ago and i only regret that i didn't discover that earlier.

I dated a chick who was a firefighter, and ya, she gave hella vigorous handjobs

recipe?

Do exercises where you hold things, like heavy dumbbells. Lunges, calf raises, shrugs, dumbbell rows.

Just do all of those after deadlifts on your deadlift day.