Is making your dick bigger actually possible or is it just a myth? Is there an exercise or diet that would do this?

Is making your dick bigger actually possible or is it just a myth? Is there an exercise or diet that would do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pegym.com/articles/penis-enlargement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jelqing plus moist heat.

Greens.

Inb4 jelqers that didn't have the PC support.

Possible through various exercises. It's just tedious as hell, and the increase is rarely significant.

>Jelqing
yet to see a single shred of evidence that this shit works

kegels can improve your erection/blood flow.

stronger erections = slightly larger benis

penis pumps will inflate your shit temporarily. run the risk of fucking your shit up (senpai) permanently.

jelqing is a meme.

jelqing workš gave me a half inch in 2 months. no reason to lie

is PE a meme

has anyone found any evidence that jelqing works?

has anyone provided evidence of the contrary?

Groin fat can hide/absorb your benis, so being fit helps.

Well, my fellow gent. If you had even a snippet of the logical reasoning power my advanced mind has been endowed with, you would understand that the burden of proof lies on but you!

look up bathmate , mate

despite hundreds of people that testify to it across several forums amirite

>tfw 13% bodyfat but big greasy fupa

>tfw just barely 5 inches girth

i want 5.5'' god dammit

Bathmate works pretty well. Its just like working out, gotta kind of ease into it but you can go more intense the more you've been doing it. Also like working out, you have to keep doing it on the regular basis to keep making gainz in your dick. It'll make it nice and joocy

pegym.com
Read up and learn.

Also, I don't know if it's placebo, but I've started jelqing semi-regularly in the shower and I think I'm starting to see slight progress.

Ok, I'm gonna be that guy, but I made 2.5 inches of gain using jelquing. At least... I might have. See, i started jelquing at 18 when my penis seemed to stop growing. But through two years I grew 2.5 more inches. Currently @ 8inches.

>pegym.com/articles/penis-enlargement

educate yourself, hf m8

Has anybody here tried the mandingo stretch?

>4.5"
fug. i just want to make at least 6"

All this obvious shilling

I want it long enough for me to suck it myself (another inch). At 7 in now. How can I do this?

>believing the lies of men with small penises about how their penises aren't small

wew

lad

Yeah bro people are trying to sell you free pe routines that require no equipment whatever

Literally hundreds of before/after pictures but you keep closing your ears and screaming "MAYMAY!!11"

W E W

6x6 reporting in. Should I enlarge with jelqing? Already my gf has a really small mouth and can barely fit half my dick. I love blowjobs and don't want to lose them.

6x4 gonna start jelcking srs.

no

btw mind if save that picture? :^)

this

whats your routine my man?

For some reason I was arguing yesterday that does HGH grow your dick? It grows every other tissue, so why not you penis?

testosterone during puberty

No you fucktard why the fuck would you even want to

So taking things like MK-677 during puberty could increase dick size?

>why would you want to be 7 inches instead of 6
Are you serious?

I've been doing it, and it's working for me. It's free to try, and if you don't like it you can stop any time.

>increase is rarely significant
That's because you make small gains, but over time .2 inches + .3 + .2 + .1... It all adds up. I turned my 7inX4.5in into 8inX5in and I'm still going.

No, dick size it determined in the womb, based on how much test the baby is exposed to.

For anyone who needs to see before/after pics

>the bigger it gets
>the blacker it becomes

Discolouration is an unfortunate side effect of jelqing which I assume is what happened here.

that's poetic